Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just set up a new blog (non boxing related)
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Byrd Man
Okay so I just set up a blog and am going to try to keep up with this one. I tend to forget them and just ignore them, but I'm going to make a conscious effort here on this one.

I've made two posts so far, and tweaked the layout a bit. Added a music player at the bottom, some links on the side.

I'd like to be able to post a chatbox and a hit counter on the blog somewhere.

Anyone know how to do that?

And I'd also like to be able to stretch my picture at the top all the way across the top, instead of just being in the middle.

Plus I need to figure out how to get the name of my blog on that picture. I can have it set up where the picture is behind the header, but the words are partially obscured/invisible over part of the picture (white text on white screen = zero visibility)

Any help and tips and suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Link To Blog

p.s.

one more thing. It'd be nice if I could figure out how to possibly arrange things slightly different than every other blog out there. Everyone seems to have the exact same layout (as far as where everything is located). Would be nice to flip the script a bit, ya dig?
Byrd Man
okay...added music player, added hit counter, added chatbox.

So I'm getting there. lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.