Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Myspace
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
BigJuicyHog
Self explanatory I guess.
PR316
I have one. To anybody who wants it, just PM me.
rusty_trombone
i think it would be real scary if we all started looking at each others myspace pages. but i guess if anyone wants to check mine out just pm me also.
Bill The Butcher
I got one.

myspace.com/elybourland
hardhead
hardhead

holla at ya boy..
Bill The Butcher
I like Myspace, because I get to keep in touch with people I normally wouldn't talk to or see on a day to day basis.
BGv2.0
I too have one, but have to agree with whoever said it mostly self involved assholes...or at least the large majority.

Never in my life, even in high school have I ever seem more pretentious, ego fueled people.

April 24th will be 1 year since I've had a myspace....and I'm giving a LOT of thought to dumping it on that day.

It's gotten kind of stale....plus I don't spend as much time on it as I once did. And this seems to be a common trend as many opf my friends are feeling the same way.

If I do dump it...I'm not going to facebook....I'll just consider it a breif experiment in life with "social networking".....and be done with it.
BGv2.0
I too have one, but have to agree with whoever said it is mostly self involved assholes...or at least the large majority.

Never in my life, even in high school have I ever seem more pretentious, ego fueled people.

April 24th will be 1 year since I've had a myspace....and I'm giving a LOT of thought to dumping it on that day.

It's gotten kind of stale....plus I don't spend as much time on it as I once did. And this seems to be a common trend as many opf my friends are feeling the same way.

If I do dump it...I'm not going to facebook....I'll just consider it a breif experiment in life with "social networking".....and be done with it.
BGv2.0
I too have one, but have to agree with whoever said it is mostly self involved assholes...or at least the large majority.

Never in my life, even in high school have I ever seen more pretentious, ego fueled people.

hardhead
I got facebook too...I'm in college so everybody has this shit...
The CEO
I don't do the MySpace thing....shit...I only set up a YouTube account last month....and the only reason I did that was so I could comment on Fitz' video....Big G's been doing them for a while now too.... y'all should check 'em out...it's good stuff....
BGv2.0
I have no idea why that posted 3x!

Sorry.
Bazooka Limon
I have a myspce/facebook/youtube accounts.let me know if you want the link.
BrutalBodyShots
I never had a myspace or facebook account and never will.

BigG
I had myspace/facebook for a while but deleted my accounts. Shit just gets boring after a while and I barely even visited my account. And I have a youtube account for posting up vids.
JakeNDaBox
i'm not on there very much (just when I get messages/comments, etc) but...
myspace.com/jakendabox
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.