Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Am I the only one that wants Matt Serra to beat GSP again?
FightHype Community > MMA HYPE > MMA Leagues
Douchebag
I feel that Matt has been severely disrespected by the UFC and the media. All the talks leading up to this fight are about GSP and what he is going to do. It's like they don't want to even acknowledge that Serra Knocked him out the last time that they fought. The act like it was lucky punch or something and it was nothing like that. Matt went into that fight very confident and set up that right hand perfectly with movement and his jab. He could do it again if GSP goes into this fight believing his own hype. Anyway I just feel that Matt isn't getting treated like a champ is supposed to.
Douchebag
SMH @ 24 View and no replies. And you wonder why I make shock threads. thumbsdown_anim.gif
stateofthegame
I'll reply.

You are not the only one. They act as if Serra is not the real champ and it would be even worse if Hughes would have beat GSP. Everyone thought that Serra was going to lose the first fight and he got the KO, and still no one is giving him respect. I actually like Serra and really hopes he wins the fight again just to spit in the face of the UFC.

What people forget is that Serra has legitimate skills and his win was not just luck. There is a reason he won TUF witht he veterans, because he was better than the rest. He had already knocked out Shonie Carter before that show ever took place and another thing that people need to realize about TUF when Serra and Hughes were coaches. Hughes' guys were losing not because of who he picked but because Serra is the better coach and knows how to teach and not just by telling everyone to "Listen to me, I'm Matt Hughes"

Serra has the goods and I hope he proves it again against GSP.
ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Apr 10 2008, 02:59 PM) [snapback]385656[/snapback]
SMH @ 24 View and no replies. And you wonder why I make shock threads. thumbsdown_anim.gif

Attention whore much? fuck.gif

Seriously, 23 of those views were me just fucking with you.... next time I'll click your thread 300 times without posting, that should give you a real complex.

And to the original question:

you make a great point about how Serra is being treated as champ. But that alone won't make me want to see him beat GSP. Serra is good, but GSP is "world class."
Douchebag
QUOTE(ElectricTwinkie @ Apr 10 2008, 04:27 PM) [snapback]385661[/snapback]
Attention whore much? fuck.gif

Seriously, 23 of those views were me just fucking with you.... next time I'll click your thread 300 times without posting, that should give you a real complex.
And to the original question:

you make a great point about how Serra is being treated as champ. But that alone won't make me want to see him beat GSP. Serra is good, but GSP is "world class."

They are both world class fuck stick. That is why they are BOTH professional fighters. If Matt Serra was in any other MMA org he will have a +500 record or be the champ so he is world class and deserves that respect.

P.S. It's not that I need the attention it's the fact that when I make a thread just fucking around everybody on the board catches titty attack but the thread goes 15 pages deep, but when I do a legit thread where I am not clowning anybody or just saying shit for my own entertainment the shit duds. That kind of shit makes no sense to me but whatever. I'm starting to believe that you guys secretly like my shock threads. Oh please don't respond to this P.S. because I don't want this thread derailed. You can answer it my Kimbo did it for Hood thread where verbally sonned the shit of the three stooges.
rusty_trombone
or howabout this, the people that read your post did not find it interesting, or are not interested in the respect the Matt Sera gets, or how the ufc treats him. they read it, shrugged their shoulders, found it inconsequential and decided they didn't want to post. so i guess the answer to your question is yes, because no one else really cares.(except state)

and i'm just joking with you, so don't fly off the deep end.
Warlord
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Apr 10 2008, 09:47 PM) [snapback]385677[/snapback]
or howabout this, the people that read your post did not find it interesting, or are not interested in the respect the Matt Sera gets, or how the ufc treats him. they read it, shrugged their shoulders, found it inconsequential and decided they didn't want to post. so i guess the answer to your question is yes, because no one else really cares.(except state)
and i'm just joking with you, so don't fly off the deep end.

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner.

The Cuntscience is still stinging from the raping I put on his ass earlier. He has now gone on the war path against all straight males as a result. "Poor soul, you were just too high strung."
Douchebag
QUOTE(Warlord @ Apr 11 2008, 09:39 PM) [snapback]385759[/snapback]
Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner.

The Cuntscience is still stinging from the raping I put on his ass earlier. He has now gone on the war path against all straight males as a result. "Poor soul, you were just too high strung."

This motherfucker just can't leave me alone I straight up expose his fanboyism and he still at it like a jaded ex-girlfriend. Have you no shame Slorelord? I bet you mother is real proud of the dick iding faggot that her son has turned out to be. SMH at you being still hurt by what I did to you faggot ass in that thread. This motherfucker was asking what time I went to bed and shit. What kind of question is that to ask of another grown man? SMH at your life.
Warlord
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Apr 11 2008, 08:58 PM) [snapback]385763[/snapback]
This motherfucker just can't leave me alone I straight up expose his fanboyism and he still at it like a jaded ex-girlfriend. Have you no shame Slorelord? I bet you mother is real proud of the dick iding faggot that her son has turned out to be. SMH at you being still hurt by what I did to you faggot ass in that thread. This motherfucker was asking what time I went to bed and shit. What kind of question is that to ask of another grown man? SMH at your life.

You don't know what you're talking about, do you?
Douchebag
QUOTE(Warlord @ Apr 12 2008, 12:11 AM) [snapback]385772[/snapback]
You don't know what you're talking about, do you?

QUOTE(Warlord @ Mar 21 2008, 09:57 PM) [snapback]383380[/snapback]
What time do you go to bed?

Denial is the first sign of insanity. Just stop right now and I promise I will never clown your faggot ass again, I pity you.....................
Warlord
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Apr 12 2008, 06:44 AM) [snapback]385795[/snapback]
Denial is the first sign of insanity. Just stop right now and I promise I will never clown your faggot ass again, I pity you.....................

You should admit your situation. There would be more dignity in it.
Douchebag
QUOTE(Warlord @ Apr 13 2008, 12:34 AM) [snapback]385967[/snapback]
The Date on this coin is 1978. It has been traveling 22 years to get here, and now its here. I need you to call it. I can't call it for you. It wouldn't be fair.

Exactly my point........................................
Warlord
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Apr 12 2008, 11:41 PM) [snapback]385971[/snapback]
Exactly my point........................................

No. I found a better quote and changed it. Now respond a second time for me.
Douchebag
QUOTE(Warlord @ Apr 13 2008, 12:44 AM) [snapback]385974[/snapback]
The sand in my pussy is really irritating when I walk.

WTF?
ElectricTwinkie
yay! another thread derailed by e-thugism! I'm really glad too, because I was bored with all the mature posts recently. Where is White Buffalo when you need him? There's a man who doesn't care if anyone repsonds-he'll just ramble on about nothing for 37 threads...
Douchebag
QUOTE(ElectricTwinkie @ Apr 14 2008, 02:15 PM) [snapback]386212[/snapback]
yay! another thread derailed by e-thugism! I'm really glad too, because I was bored with all the mature posts recently. Where is White Buffalo when you need him? There's a man who doesn't care if anyone repsonds-he'll just ramble on about nothing for 37 threads...

I challenge you to find any hint of e-thugism in this thread......Oh and watch Mr. "Itakeitinthebackdoorlord" respond to in this thread now that the attention has been taken away from his stanery in 5, 4, 3........
rusty_trombone
the rest of the board that doesn't come into the mma section doesn't know what they're missing in these threads
Warlord
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Apr 14 2008, 01:24 PM) [snapback]386216[/snapback]
I challenge you to find any hint of e-thugism in this thread......Oh and watch Mr. "Itakeitinthebackdoorlord" respond to in this thread now that the attention has been taken away from his stanery in 5, 4, 3........

You like gay butt sex, don't you?
Douchebag
QUOTE(Warlord @ Apr 15 2008, 12:30 AM) [snapback]386275[/snapback]
I love gay butt sex!

You have established that already.

Ok Look "I'mabitchsodon'tstopgivememorelord", this is just getting out of hand. I've been sonning you so long that you have now been demoted to my grandson. Your not even a challenge anymore with this shit. Shit so hilarious. And the most funny part is that you are sitting in China catching feelings behind this shit. LOSER.
Warlord
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Apr 15 2008, 03:59 AM) [snapback]386284[/snapback]
Ok Look "I'mabitchsodon'tstopgivememorelord", this is just getting out of hand. I've been sonning you so long that you have now been demoted to my grandson. Your not even a challenge anymore with shit. Shit so hilarious. And the most funny part is that you are sitting in China catching feelings behind this shit. LOSER.

All of this is a really long way of saying yes, isn't it?

When you masturbated as a child, did you have feelings of guilt afterwards?
Douchebag
QUOTE(Warlord @ Apr 15 2008, 05:33 AM) [snapback]386286[/snapback]

Prime example. Look at how LAME this response is. You Suck at this shit and you suck at life. You need to find another hobby because you're completely trash at this internet e-beefing shit. Fucking Bozo.
Douchebag
QUOTE(Warlord @ Apr 15 2008, 05:33 AM) [snapback]386286[/snapback]

The only one that was feeling guilty was your mom because she would have to kiss and tuck you at night after slobbing on my nob. This is just too easy.
Warlord
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Apr 15 2008, 05:08 AM) [snapback]386289[/snapback]
The only one that was feeling guilty was your mom because she would have to kiss and tuck you at night after slobbing on my nob. This is just too easy.

He's a font of misplaced rage. Name your cliche; Mother held him too much or not enough, last picked at kickball, late night sneaky uncle, whatever. Now he's so angry that moments of levity actually cause him pain; give him headaches. Happiness, for that gentleman, hurts.
Douchebag
QUOTE(Warlord @ Apr 18 2008, 12:42 AM) [snapback]386558[/snapback]
He's a font of misplaced rage. Name your cliche; Mother held him too much or not enough, last picked at kickball, late night sneaky uncle, whatever. Now he's so angry that moments of levity actually cause him pain; give him headaches. Happiness, for that gentleman, hurts.

OK. This is how it goes. You say some slick shit to me, then I reply as with a little jab that oddly enough hurts your feelings. (Why do your do you catch feelings? I don't know, you're sensitive like that.) Then you come back with some lame ass response that you either read or saw in a movie, but you lack that charisma and wittyness that you need for it to make an impact. So then I respond with some shit that you are to stupid to make comeback for, so you go in to hiding for 2-3 days untill the sting dies down and you come back and repeat the process. Honestly, I wouldn't even blink if you where to roll over and die tommorow...........................
Warlord
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Apr 18 2008, 05:35 AM) [snapback]386563[/snapback]
OK. This is how it goes. You say some slick shit to me, then I reply as with a little jab that oddly enough hurts your feelings. (Why do your do you catch feelings? I don't know, you're sensitive like that.) Then you come back with some lame ass response that you either read or saw in a movie, but you lack that charisma and wittyness that you need for it to make an impact. So then I respond with some shit that you are to stupid to make comeback for, so you go in to hiding for 2-3 days untill the sting dies down and you come back and repeat the process. Honestly, I wouldn't even blink if you where to roll over and die tommorow...........................

Why Ed Bailey, what an ugly thing to say. I abhor ugliness. Does this mean we're not friends anymore? You know Ed, if I thought you weren't my friend, I just don't think I could bear it.
Warlord
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Apr 18 2008, 05:35 AM) [snapback]386563[/snapback]

I gave up on you when I blasted you awhile back, and your only lame ass defense was, "Oh, I didn't read what you said, but it must have been cool, for all of these monkeys to be riding your nuts the way they do."

When I see a faggot ass defense like that, I know you've been owned beyond recognition, and are too lame and weak to make any intelligible defense. So all I see you do is sit around talking about how awesome you are, when, indeed, you've been owned by just about everyone here. And since that day, I've made it a point to waste no more of myself on coming up with something creative to embarrass you with. Movie quotes are all you deserve, and they will suffice just fine.

Waste no more of my time jacking yourself off, slave. You're mine until I tire of you, and then you're a roadside condom whose been jizzed more times than the warranty covers. I embarrass you in due course. When I have time, I play with you. When I don't, I don't. But don't ever confuse your inferiority with superiority, yeah? Because then I'm gonna do what I just did. Embarrass you.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Warlord @ Apr 17 2008, 11:42 PM) [snapback]386558[/snapback]

Kickball is mad good.
Douchebag
QUOTE(Warlord @ Apr 18 2008, 09:49 PM) [snapback]386647[/snapback]
I gave up on you when I blasted you awhile back, and your only lame ass defense was, "Oh, I didn't read what you said, but it must have been cool, for all of these monkeys to be riding your nuts the way they do."

When I see a faggot ass defense like that, I know you've been owned beyond recognition, and are too lame and weak to make any intelligible defense. So all I see you do is sit around talking about how awesome you are, when, indeed, you've been owned by just about everyone here. And since that day, I've made it a point to waste no more of myself on coming up with something creative to embarrass you with. Movie quotes are all you deserve, and they will suffice just fine.

Waste no more of my time jacking yourself off, slave. You're mine until I tire of you, and then you're a roadside condom whose been jizzed more times than the warranty covers. I embarrass you in due course. When I have time, I play with you. When I don't, I don't. But don't ever confuse your inferiority with superiority, yeah? Because then I'm gonna do what I just did. Embarrass you.

This post reeks of a sensitive faggot that cought feelings because he has been called out on his Homotional tendencies. Just drop it and save face. Everytime you post you prove my point............................
Warlord
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Apr 19 2008, 09:19 AM) [snapback]386668[/snapback]
This post reeks of a sensitive faggot that cought feelings because he has been called out on his Homotional tendencies. Just drop it and save face. Everytime you post you prove my point............................

And this post reeks of a faggot who can't use spellcheck. Like I said, dickrider, trade in your "hooked on chronic" for "hooked on phonics." Do you actually write your own material, or do you just smash your keyboard in frustration, hoping something intelligible comes out?

As for "Homotional tendencies" (as if that were even a fucking word), aren't you the cum-sipper who started a thread in smacktalk aimed at "going to war with heterosexual men everywhere?" Yes you are. And aren't you the queer who got owned so bad in his own thread (Kimbo did it for the Hood!) that you abandoned ship to start a new topic, hoping everyone would forget that you made yourself Fighthype's resident bitch? Yes you are.

Come up for some air now, bitch, before you choke on something.

Awaiting your lame ass response in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...
Douchebag
QUOTE(Warlord @ Apr 19 2008, 09:25 PM) [snapback]386725[/snapback]
And this post reeks of a faggot who can't use spellcheck. Like I said, dickrider, trade in your "hooked on chronic" for "hooked on phonics." Do you actually write your own material, or do you just smash your keyboard in frustration, hoping something intelligible comes out?

As for "Homotional tendencies" (as if that were even a fucking word), aren't you the cum-sipper who started a thread in smacktalk aimed at "going to war with heterosexual men everywhere?" Yes you are. And aren't you the queer who got owned so bad in his own thread (Kimbo did it for the Hood!) that you abandoned ship to start a new topic, hoping everyone would forget that you made yourself Fighthype's resident bitch? Yes you are.

Come up for some air now, bitch, before you choke on something.

Awaiting your lame ass response in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

IF you must know...........That threads Title was changed by some PHANTOM mod......The real title was "The Concience declares War on Australia". Because a couple of them muthafuckas pissed me off and lets face it................. they are easy targets.

Ask around and see if I'm bullshitting................
Douchebag
Got mighty quiet around here. SMH at this clown thinking he had some kind of ace up his sleeve. This shit is too funny.
ElectricTwinkie
Oh. btw Concsicene, your boy Serra got his ass handed to him. FYI wink.gif
Douchebag
QUOTE(ElectricTwinkie @ Apr 21 2008, 10:06 AM) [snapback]387067[/snapback]
Oh. btw Concsicene, your boy Serra got his ass handed to him. FYI wink.gif

Yeah! It was more wishfull thinking on my part anyway.
ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Apr 21 2008, 10:12 AM) [snapback]387068[/snapback]
Yeah! It was more wishfull thinking on my part anyway.

I was hoping Serra would have put up more of a showing. I bet it was all those French Canadians chanting and that threw him off his gameplan. It's like the entire country is in a cult... I'd have been worried about leaving the arena alive...

did you happen to notice the two guidos in the crowd? One guy asked me "hey, what's that flag?"
-uh, thats the NY State flag they're flying... Serra is from New York.
"ohhh, that makes sense. I thought it might have been a Pennsylvania flag..."
dntknw.gif
Warlord
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Apr 21 2008, 08:17 AM) [snapback]387060[/snapback]
Got mighty quiet around here. SMH at this clown thinking he had some kind of ace up his sleeve. This shit is too funny.

To what clown are you referring to, cum eater? And to what "ace up his sleeve" shit are you referring? I called you a weak ass mother fucker because your only defense against me is to claim "I never read your post, but it must have been cool for everyone to ride your nuts the way they do." And I called you a weak mother fucker because everyone and their mother owned you in your own goddamn thread like the whore you are. And I called you a straight out faggot for making a topic about how you wanted to go to war with straight men everywhere.

And, of course, you never deny you were a pussy or a fag who got owned by everyone. Your only defense was to claim some secret mods changed your thread name. Laughable.

At that point, I saw fit to dismiss you from class and spare you further embarrassment. But, of course, somehow in your deranged, warped mind you conceded my act of mercy as a sign of fear. That's some lame ass bullshit, you know that? You're the kind of faggot Jack London used to write about. Oh. Yeah. Don't know about that one do you? That's a little too deep for your weak, uneducated ass.

Do me a favor, Cybil, STFU with your weak ass bullshit. You impress no one. Me least of all.

Matt Serra VERBALLY SUBMITTING to St. Pierre is the story of your life. Now pack it up, Corky. Life goes on. Though I can't promise it's gonna get any easier for you.
Douchebag
QUOTE(Warlord @ Apr 22 2008, 12:29 AM) [snapback]387193[/snapback]
To what clown are you referring to, cum eater? And to what "ace up his sleeve" shit are you referring? I called you a weak ass mother fucker because your only defense against me is to claim "I never read your post, but it must have been cool for everyone to ride your nuts the way they do." And I called you a weak mother fucker because everyone and their mother owned you in your own goddamn thread like the whore you are. And I called you a straight out faggot for making a topic about how you wanted to go to war with straight men everywhere.

And, of course, you never deny you were a pussy or a fag who got owned by everyone. Your only defense was to claim some secret mods changed your thread name. Laughable.

At that point, I saw fit to dismiss you from class and spare you further embarrassment. But, of course, somehow in your deranged, warped mind you conceded my act of mercy as a sign of fear. That's some lame ass bullshit, you know that? You're the kind of faggot Jack London used to write about. Oh. Yeah. Don't know about that one do you? That's a little too deep for your weak, uneducated ass.

Do me a favor, Cybil, STFU with your weak ass bullshit. You impress no one. Me least of all.

Matt Serra VERBALLY SUBMITTING to St. Pierre is the story of your life. Now pack it up, Corky. Life goes on. Though I can't promise it's gonna get any easier for you.

You typed all that bullshit and said absolutely nothing CLOWN. Don't get confused Bozo, I'm talking about you Stanley. You have been on on my dick since I started posting here........................Please, stop jocking my style faggot. You are nothing more than an obsessed fan and that much has been established. It's a shame that we will more than likely never cross paths in real life, because I would love nothing more than to CLOWN your retarded ass in real life.

Warclown you cannot and will not be able to fuck with me, and deep down you now it. I've been sonning you ALL over this board.

Does this shit have any REAL bearing on your pathetic life? I mean do you go to bed at night proud because your are the internet Character "Warlord"? How lame is that? Nobody owned me, in fact you're the only one that mentions it and you didn't even know what happened. You basically where just talking out of the side of your neck and in the process showed how little you know about everything. You suck...........ass clown and thats the cold hearted truth. I've been very patient with you, for no other reason then I thought you would be a challenge, but in reality you're a nothing................................................You are just a HOMOTIONAL (Thats right, this is a word that I made up because I have the creativity that you lack) CLOWN who wears his emotions on his sleeves and takes this internet shit WAY too seriously.

Eye crust>>>>>>>>Warlord

Ear Wax>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Slorelord

Gonorrhea>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Whorelord
rusty_trombone
damn, man busted out ear wax on yo ass. aggressive.gif
Warlord
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Apr 22 2008, 06:49 AM) [snapback]387223[/snapback]
You typed all that bullshit and said absolutely nothing CLOWN. Don't get confused Bozo, I'm talking about you Stanley. You have been on on my dick since I started posting here........................Please, stop jocking my style faggot. You are nothing more than an obsessed fan and that much has been established. It's a shame that we will more than likely never cross paths in real life, because I would love nothing more than to CLOWN your retarded ass in real life.
Warclown you cannot and will not be able to fuck with me, and deep down you now it. I've been sonning you ALL over this board.
Does this shit have any REAL bearing on your pathetic life? I mean do you go to bed at night proud because your are the internet Character "Warlord"? How lame is that? Nobody owned me, in fact you're the only one that mentions it and you didn't even know what happened. You basically where just talking out of the side of your neck and in the process showed how little you know about everything. You suck...........ass clown and thats the cold hearted truth. I've been very patient with you, for no other reason then I thought you would be a challenge, but in reality you're a nothing................................................You are just a HOMOTIONAL (Thats right, this is a word that I made up because I have the creativity that you lack) CLOWN who wears his emotions on his sleeves and takes this internet shit WAY too seriously.

Eye crust>>>>>>>>Warlord
Ear Wax>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Slorelord
Gonorrhea>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Whorelord

Lame.
Douchebag
QUOTE(Warlord @ Apr 25 2008, 03:26 AM) [snapback]387620[/snapback]
Lame.

Nah, Whats lame was you repeating cycle and going into hiding for 2 days and then coming up with this so eloquent and witty response. boredom.gif
Warlord
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Apr 25 2008, 12:23 PM) [snapback]387651[/snapback]
Nah, Whats lame was you repeating cycle and going into hiding for 2 days and then coming up with this so eloquent and witty response. boredom.gif

Getting lamer. Come on, boy. Entertain me.
Douchebag
QUOTE(Warlord @ Apr 25 2008, 09:52 PM) [snapback]387698[/snapback]

ROLL DEEP
You were doing better then last time Conscience...but when you brought out the eye crust and ear wax.....damn. You bombed big time, laugh.gif

ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Apr 26 2008, 03:39 AM) [snapback]387713[/snapback]
You were doing better then last time Conscience...but when you brought out the eye crust and ear wax.....damn. You bombed big time, laugh.gif

Give it time, he's a growing boy. He'll learn.
Douchebag
QUOTE(ElectricTwinkie @ Apr 28 2008, 09:34 AM) [snapback]387882[/snapback]
Give it time, he's a growing boy. He'll learn.

I just pulled the plug on the twinkie.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.