Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Blatty and McPheerson want immediate rematches.
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
The CEO
Please.

They were on some half assed plans and both lost in super close fashion.
The CEO
Thank you for the Banks rematch....all we need now is Quintana.
BigJuicyHog
Quintana accepts that rematch. Believe me, the close win was by design. I can make it wider this time if you like.
The CEO
The Finisher wants El Indio to bring his very, VERY best...it's a very important matchup for BOTH guys at this point in their careers....
BigJuicyHog
Quintana has some great wins but no title. Tera Patrick, Maussa, McPherson, Reilly, and De Los Santos. As well as two close ones with Guzman.
The CEO
McPheerson wants to win this one really, really bad....he's got that look in his eyes.....I will be concentrating my training efforts on him this week....yes...I know...Lanky is fighting Dipsy....but that's already taken care of....

Lanky's plan is well rehearsed, and losing is not an option or possiblity.

BigG
I built Quintana and it will be very hard for McPheerson to beat him. He is like Klitschko WITH a chin and without the power. He'll jab, run, hold all night.
Maxy
I can't see how McPheerson has the tools to be a slickster like Quintana. I think Quintana is similar to Muckles Reilly and those type of fighters are a style nightmare for Freddy.

Dipsy's fight with Lanky is a guessing game...Lanky has the tools to pull out the win, I'll grant him that.
The CEO
I am willing to bet $5 via PayPal with whoever wants the other side of this bet...that McPheerson DEFEATS Quintana this upcoming, early Sunday.

Any takers?
BigJuicyHog
How much AP loss does McPherson have at this point. They guy has been in some wars.
The CEO
That's confidential information, BJH...don't want you to add things up and know where he's at...lol
BigG
Quintanas my boy and all but I seriously dont think he is capable of giving an injury point laugh.gif

And damn looking back...Zab & McPheerson beat the SHIT out of each other...Zab refused to stay down in fight 1 and we all know about McPheersons family problems in fight 2.
BigJuicyHog
Im not talking about Quintana giving APs. McPheerson probably is down 2 AP at this point in his career as he has taken and given alot of beatings.
BigJuicyHog
Also, if McPheerson wins, Ill give you "Iron" Mike Tyson.
The CEO
<--- reminiscing about Freddy finding Carlos banging his sister doggy right before the Judah rematch.

laugh.gif

Let me look at your Tyson, Big....hmmmmm

That's a nice perk....sure...so no one wants the $5 PayPal bet?

ghost13
Banks will fight anybody
The CEO
Banks is a female stud....but Blatty was on last night and clearly won the rubber match in an 8-4 type fight....

I would like the promoters to wait before they schedule his next fight....so Otto can look at his options...I have to guide him very seriously from now on...

in the other rematch....McPheerson drew with Quintana....I know BJH must be very surprised...lol....but McPheerson showed his versatility last night.....at this time, I want McPheerson to move onto someone else....so we can make their tiebreaker a big deal in the near future....

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.