Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: You know Boxing is hot...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
The CEO
and in a serious manner.

I talk alot of shit....telling jokes and what not...but ever since Mayweather decimated Hatton, Boxing is constantly on my mind again...

Here's to Boxing and FightHype.

drinks.gif
Byrd Man
It's gonna get even hotter in Light Heavyweight starting next month!

Best Believe that! lol
Spyder
No doubt...

I hate to say it, but I didn't even know that the showtime card last night was in Tampa...and I live there!

I'm getting really excited about the fights on the horizon!
The CEO
Can't say I was thinking about Christopher Byrd when I started this topic....laugh.gif

I am very excited about Hopkins-Calzaghe next weekend.....Mosley-Judah is sweet....Cotto-Margarito...shit....I'm even excited about Mayweather-DLH II...

I'm also very interested in Israel Vazquez' and Pavlik's next moves....with all the good fighters in several divisions, the potential matchups are making my mouth water...
Byrd Man
wait til Mayweather DLH III after DLH pulls off the shocker and beats Mayweather in the fall! lol
Spyder
QUOTE(Byrd Man @ Apr 13 2008, 01:21 PM) [snapback]386091[/snapback]
wait til Mayweather DLH III after DLH pulls off the shocker and beats Mayweather in the fall! lol

Doing a little bit of early afternoon drinking I see...

laugh.gif
FenderDG3
QUOTE(Spyder @ Apr 13 2008, 12:35 PM) [snapback]386096[/snapback]
Doing a little bit of early afternoon drinking I see...

laugh.gif

I think it's a hangover from last night... I know he's on his Fantasy Team, but Byrd Man predicted Gomez would upset Cotto... dntknw.gif
Byrd Man
WRONG!

I said that Cotto would be shocked. (go back and read what I posted in the Cotto/Gomez thread)

And I was right. Cotto was absolutely 100% shocked at how easy it was to destroy Gomez.

lol
FenderDG3
QUOTE(Byrd Man @ Apr 13 2008, 01:05 PM) [snapback]386106[/snapback]
WRONG!

I said that Cotto would be shocked. (go back and read what I posted in the Cotto/Gomez thread)

And I was right. Cotto was absolutely 100% shocked at how easy it was to destroy Gomez.

lol

I was just giving you some shit man, no hard feelings?
JD
Floyd Mayweather the wrestler?
Spyder
QUOTE(JD @ Apr 13 2008, 02:48 PM) [snapback]386117[/snapback]
Floyd Mayweather the wrestler?

Yes, Floyd "Money" Mayweather.

laugh.gif
Byrd Man
no problem fender! I get plenty of grief on here over my unabashed cheerleading of Chris Byrd.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Spyder @ Apr 13 2008, 12:04 PM) [snapback]386085[/snapback]
No doubt...

I hate to say it, but I didn't even know that the showtime card last night was in Tampa...and I live there!

I'm getting really excited about the fights on the horizon!

but would you have really paid money for tickets where tarver was the main event?
Byrd Man
well I paid money to see Rocky 6. Does that count? lol
The CEO
There's not enough people raising their glass to Boxing and FightHype....
RealPuya
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Apr 13 2008, 01:17 PM) [snapback]386090[/snapback]
I am very excited about Hopkins-Calzaghe next weekend.....Mosley-Judah is sweet....Cotto-Margarito...shit....I'm even excited about Mayweather-DLH II...

I'm also very interested in Israel Vazquez' and Pavlik's next moves....with all the good fighters in several divisions, the potential matchups are making my mouth water...

You are right...but also there are others good fight comming up...

Ponce De Leon vs Juan Manuel Lopez
David Diaz vs Pacquiao
Miranda (always fun to watch) vs Abraham
Quintana vs Williams 2
and more...

Boxing is back in the map... friends.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.