Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vitali Klitschko interview on Fox Sports Radio
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Byrd Man
I'm going to try to record this over the streaming player I listen to.

Just found out that on Steve Czaban's show that airs between 6am - 9am east coast time/3am - 6am west coast time, Vitali will be on the show tomorrow morning.

The show replays at 9am west coast/12noon east coast time on FSR's stream.

If you want to listen to it and you're up during those times, (I don't know WHEN during the 3 hours it'll air) go to www.foxsports.com and scroll down to the middle of the page and look for the yellow box with the microphone.

That's the link for streaming the show.

Czabe has a highly entertaining show that covers most sports (not much boxing though) and it's usually very funny.

As I said, I'm going to try to record this with a program I have. I'll send the interview to anyone who wants it. Don't know the legalities in posting it here, so it'll basically be a download, that I'll send links for.

Anyone interested?
Byrd Man
The radio show has begun....I'll try to give a heads up for those who want to listen to it as it airs (technically it aired this morning, this is a replay of the show).

It's on segment 2 of 1st hour.

The interview will probably be in the second hour (1pm-2pm) but not sure.

Gonna record it.
Byrd Man
Hmmmm....that's weird. The show is practically over and Vitali not only was never on there but was never mentioned.

*sigh*

oh well.

Mods can delete this.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.