Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Marilyn Monroe
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Fitz
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/04/15/...e=mostpop_story

Marilyn Monroe Sex Film Is "Graphic"
Someone Who's Seen It Addresses Speculation Man In It Was A Kennedy

NEW YORK, April 15, 2008

(CBS) Marilyn Monroe starred in a "graphic" film performing oral sex on an unidentified man, according to a memorabilia collector who says he brokered the recent sale of the film for $1.5 million to a New York businessman who vows to keep it private.

Keya Morgan says the silent, 15-minute, black-and-white, 16 millimeter film was apparently shot in the 1950s, and shows Monroe on her knees performing the sex act on the man, who's only shown from the shoulders down, standing against a wall.

"It is graphic," Morgan told Lara Spencer on The Early Show Tuesday. "I was obviously shocked when I saw it."

Her face, Morgan says, makes it very clear that it's Monroe, with her iconic mole and features.

Former FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover, now known to have been an arch-rival of the Kennedy family, thought the man in the tape might be John or Robert Kennedy -- and tried hard to prove that it was one of them, Morgan says. John is long rumored to have had an affair with Monroe.

Morgan says he discovered that the film exists while researching his upcoming documentary, "Marilyn Monroe: Murder on Fifth Helena Drive."

Morgan explained to Spencer that he interviewed numerous police honchos and FBI agents, and one of those agents "happened to mention" that there was a sex tape of the star. After subsequent digging, Morgan learned the tape was in the possession of the son of a deceased FBI informant. That informant had made the only known copy of the film -- the original is still classified by the FBI. It was the informant's son who sold the copy to the businessman.

Morgan says the FBI agent he interviewed "told me he and nine other agents were involved in verifying (the authenticity of the film) and were working directly under Hoover, who was directly involved in this investigation, because of the possibility this tape involved John F. Kennedy or Robert F. Kennedy."

Declassified FBI documents dated three years after Monroe's 1962 death say the film was a "French-type" movie that depicted Monroe in "unnatural acts with an unknown male."

The documents also show that one of Monroe's ex-husbands, Joe DiMaggio, once tried to buy the film, for $25,000, but was rebuffed.

Morgan says he and the businessman who just bought the film have the same goal in mind -- protecting Monroe.

"I would never have my name attached to anything if it would embarrass Marilyn Monroe or if it would in any way harm her image," he told Spencer.

Discuss.
Spyder
Sounds like the man in the film is Joe DiMaggio!
Al Hata

I think its pretty funny that people are defending Marilyn by saying she didn't know it was being taped. YEAH, like you can really hide a 1950s video camera. Marilyn on her knees, giving the bomb dome. I'd love to see it.
The CEO
laugh.gif

The title/subject of this thread caught me totally off guard.......but you want us to discuss so...

I'm of the thinking she was uninspiring at cocksucking and sex in general.....over the top sexy in public, and a pilled out dead fish behind closed doors....don't get me wrong...I'd still like to see this video though...Marilyn Monroe was a very pretty girl.
Spyder
I'm thinking the same thing...although she did whore it with some of the most prolific ladies men of her time.

I'm guessing she learned a thing or two, but I doubt she got down like the hos of today...they didn't have 2 girls 1 cup back then!

laugh.gif
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Spyder @ Apr 16 2008, 03:54 PM) [snapback]386416[/snapback]
I'm thinking the same thing...although she did whore it with some of the most prolific ladies men of her time.

I'm guessing she learned a thing or two, but I doubt she got down like the hos of today...they didn't have 2 girls 1 cup back then!

laugh.gif

joey d only had the finest ho's. he wouldn't be with no bitch that couldn't smoke some sausage, and no way jfk is getting ragged bj's, she would've been gone in a hot minute if she couldn't bring the pain
BGv2.0
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Apr 16 2008, 10:12 AM) [snapback]386379[/snapback]
I'm of the thinking she was uninspiring at sex in general.....over the top sexy in public, and a pilled out dead fish behind closed doors....

Many men that had slept with her over the years pretty much said just that!

IMHO though, there is something to be defended for folks like Pam Anderson and Monroe, women who were not the brightest bulb in the room making poor decesions and trusting a lover with a sex video.....as compared to the bimbos of today such as Paris Hilton and Kim K (without doubt Kim) simply doing it for PR...If that video of her and that rap dude was NOT planned....I'll eat a dvd of it. That shit had more production value than some B-movies.

There was a time back in the day where a sex video had the potential to ruin a career......it seems today it can make it.

BigJuicyHog
Well, it didnt do much for Dustin Diamond or Chyna!
BGv2.0
QUOTE(BigJuicyHog @ Apr 17 2008, 01:09 PM) [snapback]386519[/snapback]
Well, it didnt do much for Dustin Diamond or Chyna!

Yeah, but those are two MEN! It seems to only work for women.
The CEO
Kim Kardashian is a disposable bitch...I know she wears those butt padding panties......sometimes her ass is POW!, and other times it's average.......shady assed bitch.
Spyder
DJ posted some pics of Kim K at the Boxing Outsider forum a while back...some of those pics HAD to be photoshopped to shit. Ther is NO way that bitches ass is that big. I'll try to dig that thread up, if I can remember my log in info...

http://www.boxingoutsider.com/forums/index...=Kim+Kardashian

Shit is crazy!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.