Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I had a strange dream last night
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
moscow bear
that Calzaghe quits in round 2 (or 3) from a punch to his nose and just leaves the ring.
Spyder
You must be a Hopkins fan...

They tend to fantasize about him a lot!

laugh.gif
The CEO
laugh.gif....if you're serious, bear....you might be onto something....the only two times I've dreamt of full fights to the finish, I nailed the prediction.....

Lennox KOing Tyson in 8, and Wright drawing with Taylor...

SPLIT A G ON THE 2ND AND 3RD ROUND TKOS!
JLUVBABY
just thought i would share a little something with you guys... i recently purchased title fight boxing simulator and i ran calzaghe vs. hopkins fight and the simulator had hopkins winning on cuts in 4 after going down in the first.... another fight i ran was cotto vs. mayweather... outcome.. mayweather by 6th round k.o after going down in the 5th.... the sim. also had wlad. klit. winning by razor thin split decision over tony thompson (it was a 10 round decision i forgot to set the rounds to 12 on this one). just thought that was interesting..
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE(JLUVBABY @ Apr 16 2008, 10:36 PM) [snapback]386448[/snapback]
just thought i would share a little something with you guys... i recently purchased title fight boxing simulator and i ran calzaghe vs. hopkins fight and the simulator had hopkins winning on cuts in 4 after going down in the first.... another fight i ran was cotto vs. mayweather... outcome.. mayweather by 6th round k.o after going down in the 5th.... the sim. also had wlad. klit. winning by razor thin split decision over tony thompson (it was a 10 round decision i forgot to set the rounds to 12 on this one). just thought that was interesting..

Was the simulator part of the boxrec web site or something? LOL.

JLUVBABY
QUOTE(BrutalBodyShots @ Apr 16 2008, 10:01 PM) [snapback]386453[/snapback]
Was the simulator part of the boxrec web site or something? LOL.

actually i think the sim. is linked to boxrec...lol....
sweetchuck
Damn, if I would have known about your dream I would have picked Hopkins, crap, oh well I don't know if I've been right on too many of my picks anyway. Then again I had a dream last night that I hooked up with Gina Carano, but I don't think I'll start stalking her.
The Original MrFactor
I had dream last nite too... I was floating in the North Atlantic, surrounded by a pack of killer whales.
rusty_trombone
did you wake up with sticky shorts moscow? laugh.gif

i know method would have if he had your dream, shit he probably has that same dream every night. except it's Hopkins knocking out Joe Louis.
Warlord
Frankly I'm disturbed to hear so many of you dreaming of sweaty, half naked men. It's like some nightmare topic The Cuntscience would start.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.