Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Big Floyd's latest interview
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
The CEO
Good stuff again, Percy....MUST be tough to hold back the laughs listening to this man...laugh.gif

Mayweather Sr. doin' what he does best....goin' OFF on fools.
BigG
LOL...Big Floyd doesn't think much of Cintron.
The CEO
and Steward and Dawson and anyone else who deserves it....lol...told Cintron he needs to quit Boxing rightnow...
Method
I'm glad a more recognizable industry figure speaking out on Manny the things we as hard core fans have been saying forever.
Hodge
I think Sr. is batshit, but I respects how he pulls no punches. He calls it like he sees and you got to love that.
The CEO
QUOTE(Method @ Apr 16 2008, 12:03 PM) [snapback]386387[/snapback]
I'm glad a more recognizable industry figure speaking out on Manny the things we as hard core fans have been saying forever.

Yeah...and everything Senior said about him was true...Steward doesn't have the ability to make a champion out of a prospect/contender with potential anymore...his heart probably ain't in it...

Get out the game, Steward...you're wasting people's time and money...
thehype
QUOTE(Method @ Apr 16 2008, 12:03 PM) [snapback]386387[/snapback]

Speaking of, I gotta give it to Meth for making the call regarding Manny in his prediction. His full unedited prediction didn't make the final cut because it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo long, but Meth did have a nice breakdown regarding Manny in his original version. I should have put it up as an article...it was definitely long enough.

laugh.gif
KookedKrack
lmaoo!!!!! "Dawson got bitch in him"

edit

"Dawson has ALOT of bitch in him""

LMAO
Spyder
laugh.gif

Sr ALWAYS cracks me up...lol

Speaking of Manny and propects, remember that kid that he trained personally since the kid was 9...Lara or something like that...and the kid lost his 10th bout.

Octavio Lara I believe. That kid was supposed to be Manny's little project that completely imploded...I bet he still hasn't recovered from that.
BoxingStill#1
He's funny as fuck....

manny should stick to his heavywieght..........

Cotto wouldnt really get his ass "wooped" by anyone in the divison right now......

Now looking back to saturday night... Dawson is a bitch.........It should have been ruled a draw......

Sr. is always good for a laugh........
Method
QUOTE(Spyder @ Apr 16 2008, 04:23 PM) [snapback]386420[/snapback]
laugh.gif

Sr ALWAYS cracks me up...lol

Speaking of Manny and propects, remember that kid that he trained personally since the kid was 9...Lara or something like that...and the kid lost his 10th bout.

Octavio Lara I believe. That kid was supposed to be Manny's little project that completely imploded...I bet he still hasn't recovered from that.

Yeah, Manny quietly grabbed a shovel and buried that kid under his back porch so no one would remember.
Tha Docta
i expected sr to slam dawson since he got booted as dawsons trainer. but dawson sure did seem to have some bitch in him during his interview after the fight.

and what he said about cintron is hilarious.
Spyder
QUOTE(Method @ Apr 16 2008, 05:41 PM) [snapback]386430[/snapback]
Yeah, Manny quietly grabbed a shovel and buried that kid under his back porch so no one would remember.

Oh, we remember...

We also remember that Manny pocketed ALL of the money raised to save the Kronk...he now trains his guys somewhere else, while the old Kronk kids are training in a Garage.

After all of the money that Manny's made, it seems like all he cares about now is making a buck...and he does it by stealing donations and ruining careers, including his own.

Way to go Manny! clapping.gif
Mean Mister Mustard
I wonder who he heard from that Tarver looked bad. He looked pretty good to me.
Tha Docta
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Apr 17 2008, 11:13 AM) [snapback]386497[/snapback]
I wonder who he heard from that Tarver looked bad. He looked pretty good to me.

i hate tarver too much to say that he ever looks good. but he didnt look bad. i just think that clinton woods looked terrible. i hope i dont see either of these guys ever again.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(Tha Docta @ Apr 17 2008, 10:20 AM) [snapback]386499[/snapback]
i hate tarver too much to say that he ever looks good. but he didnt look bad. i just think that clinton woods looked terrible. i hope i dont see either of these guys ever again.

You don't want to see Tarver again? Even if he gets stretched in his next fight?
PR316
I can't stand Yayweather. But this interview was pretty on point. The way Dawson was trying to avoid fighting Johnson again was downright laughable.

His points about Cintron were very good too. Never thought much of Cintron and I knew he was going to destroyed. He keeps fighting and all he's gonna do is set himself up for more beatings.

Also agree that Little Floyd would beat Cotto, but Cotto has definitely looked very good as of late especially.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Spyder @ Apr 17 2008, 10:10 AM) [snapback]386495[/snapback]
Oh, we remember...

We also remember that Manny pocketed ALL of the money raised to save the Kronk...he now trains his guys somewhere else, while the old Kronk kids are training in a Garage.

After all of the money that Manny's made, it seems like all he cares about now is making a buck...and he does it by stealing donations and ruining careers, including his own.

Way to go Manny! clapping.gif

damn i didn't know that, what an asshole. did Jelani tell you that?
Spyder
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Apr 18 2008, 09:10 AM) [snapback]386570[/snapback]
damn i didn't know that, what an asshole. did Jelani tell you that?

Yep, Jelani also told me that Manny keeps feeding him shit, while never even coming by the garage that EVERYONE except for Manny's big time fighters are training out of.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Spyder @ Apr 18 2008, 01:58 PM) [snapback]386583[/snapback]
Yep, Jelani also told me that Manny keeps feeding him shit, while never even coming by the garage that EVERYONE except for Manny's big time fighters are training out of.

damn, that's shitty
pcraw
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Apr 16 2008, 10:49 AM) [snapback]386383[/snapback]
Good stuff again, Percy....MUST be tough to hold back the laughs listening to this man...laugh.gif
Mayweather Sr. doin' what he does best....goin' OFF on fools.

Thanks C.E.O., sorry for the late response, but I really appreciate it. I have another hot one coming out later on and Calzaghe as well as Mackie Shilstone and others are targets! Lol! Bro, I dont hold my laugh back I crack up at him and he laughs at me laughing at him. The funny thing is he's not even trying to be funny, that's just the way he talks!

P.C.
The CEO
More uncut cuts like that is where it's at...thumbsup_anim.gif

and hey.......Happy belated Birthday to your daughter, you, and your family...
Method
LOL at Big Floyd literally just finding out he has 2 more kids...and it didn't even faze him, he's like "Oh, your wife had the baby? I just found out I had two more kids myself...one 31...one 27...anyway, back to Oscar..."

VINTAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The CEO
laugh.gif

It really is....Big Floyd got around...droppin' off deposits...lol

and if y'all think me or some others are tough on Calzaghe....lol...WOW....you gotta read this one.

Said Joe Calzaghe hits like a wash woman...........now get that image in your mind...a country girl in a brown dress with a white apron and bonnet...scraping her knuckles on a washboard in a wooden bucket...skinny forearms and wrists....

I can't deny it...Big Floyd is talkin' some Legendary shit....

thumbsup_anim.gif
Method
Yeah...Floyd didn't just find out his woman is having twins...he just found out that he has two more grown kids that he never knew about. That is some Montell Williams, Sally Jesse, Jerry Springer shit. And it didn't even faze him. He was like, "Let's get back to Oscar and 'My way or the highway' ".

"Man, let me tel you something...he can't even SPELL 'box' " - FM, Sr.

PS - I hate the way Oscar says his name...always says the "Senior" w it. I know it might be proper, I just hate Oscar and the way he sounds. He sounds so fake in English.
The CEO
If he wouldn't smile so damn much, he could conceal his fakeness a little...I never trust dudes who smile anywhere NEAR that much....
Mean Mister Mustard
I wonder what Senior's excuse is going to be after Jr beats Goldie again.

-"Man I tell you, Oscar could have won this fight easy if he would have listened to me, he would have knocked little Floyd out in 3 rounds. But Oscar was too busy punching one two's instead of combinations. I kept telling him in the corner BRRRRRT, instead he was going BR BR BR BRT."
Method
Would be great to get a clip of Floyd Sr squirting Oscar in the face w t he water bottle. THAT shit was classic.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.