Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which fighter in your gym has the most IP's?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
Mine is Zab Judah....he already lost a point and has nearly 200 IP's already. Zab's been in some brutal fights and has taken some terrible beatings.
The CEO
NOT TELLIN'!

laugh.gif

and 1 point is nothin'...Judah is in his prime.
BigG
Yeah...but I'm retiring Judah for GOOD when he losses another point. I dont want Judah to become punchy.
BigJuicyHog
The most I have on anybody in my Gym is 1 I think. A few in my Bum Gym that have a bunch though.
Maxy
Maxy "Ice Cream" Gawn has lost an AP and has about 200 IP's so he'll be around forever.

laugh.gif

Jowett Pipes has had quite a short career but isn't far away from losing an AP...
Blayde
I think my only fighter whos lost an AP yet is Ernesto Bonifacio. Hes at 1 AP loss and 1 IP right now. That damn Slanger Jr. dished out some vicious damage.

And some fighters are above 300 like Yusaf Mack, Luis Collazo, Josh Joshua and Awesome Awesome.
BigJuicyHog
Looking at my Bum Gym, Bum Sauce is 0-7 with 3 AP loss lol. On the flip side, Chong "China" Chin has 0 ap loss despite being 0-14 with 13 first round KOs. "King of the Bums" Hank Bummy Jr is 0-14-1 but doesnt have an AP loss (he was only stopped on his feet once and that was by Slanger Jr.
The CEO
I'm sorry Slanger Junior beat years off your mens' lives...laugh.gif

He will make one more run, and that's it...

Lil' Slanger is a 3 Division Champion and a future HOFer......a 2 TIME Junior Featherweight Champion Of The World, a FORMER Featherweight Champion Of The World, and a 2 TIME Super Bantamweight Champion of The World.
Maxy
Insanity International, Wally Horse and The Chop gyms always seem to take a lot of IP's against my fighters because of the way they fight and the way they are made.

Wankers!

laugh.gif
Maxy
Forgot to mention Blaydes Aleksander Alexeev and Allan Green. Those two have definitely shortened some of my fighters careers big time.
CyruS
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Apr 17 2008, 03:22 PM) [snapback]386524[/snapback]
I'm sorry Slanger Junior beat years off your mens' lives...laugh.gif

He will make one more run, and that's it...

Lil' Slanger is a 3 Division Champion and a future HOFer......a 2 TIME Junior Featherweight Champion Of The World, a FORMER Featherweight Champion Of The World, and a 2 TIME Super Bantamweight Champion of The World.

2 Division Champ, super bantamweight/jr. featherweight is the same division laugh.gif
The CEO
Oh yeah...that's YOUR fault for listing his credentials in his description...I guess I was looking past it to squeeze in some more honors for him...lol
Maxy
Mark Hunt must hit like a mule...he just gave my boy Ice Cream 160 IP's!!
The CEO
Roger Mayweather dealt Slanger Jr. 203 IPs...incredible....one of my boys just got beat the fuck down by Roger Mayweather...laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.