Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BOXING
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
rubbigd
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHATS UP WITH CRIS ARREOLLA? DID HE QUIT?
dj necrogenic
He's got a fight scheduled in the Cayman Islands on 6/20 no opponent has been announced yet
D-MARV
he prolly somewhere eating some tacos... LOL

He needs to fight a gatekeeper. D Guinn, Hawkins, Ibragimov ( the other one).

rubbigd
I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SEE HIM FIGHT AGAIN! I KNOW HE HAD A TRAGIC LOSS OF A CLOSE FRIEND,SO HOPEFULLY HE CAN GET FOCUSED AGAIN. IWOULD LIKE TO SEE HIM STEP UP A LEVEL.
Byrd Man
a name like Areola is not manly! lol
FenderDG3
QUOTE(Byrd Man @ Apr 21 2008, 03:06 PM) [snapback]387114[/snapback]

Maybe not, but the kid can fight. You should check him out. I agree he should step up and fight a gatekeeper to see if he's got further potential.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE(Byrd Man @ Apr 21 2008, 04:06 PM) [snapback]387114[/snapback]

And Byrd is?
KookedKrack
byrd man= chris byrd ........never in my life have i ever met a chris byrd fan
rusty_trombone
how can you root against a guy named after a titty part?
Fitz
I actually watched the Ike-Byrd fight a couple of nights ago. Byrd looked good, until he got caught. It was just kind of funny how Byrd kind of protested and acted as if he was alright, lol.
Byrd Man
QUOTE(kidbazooka1 @ Apr 21 2008, 10:58 PM) [snapback]387171[/snapback]
And Byrd is?

Are you really trying to compare the name "Byrd" and "Areola"? (and yes I realize that I left an R off there. It was part of the joke)

I mean, I get giving me a hard time for liking Chris Byrd, but some of you idiots take that shit to levels where it doesn't even make sense. lol

Areola is a part of a breast, how is the name "Byrd" anything even fucking close to that?

Get your head outta your ass and make some sense, why don't you?

I have no problem with people joking around or whatever, but at least act like you have a small amount of intelligence when you do it.

That's all I ask.
Tha Docta
chris byrd is a steroid user that poses as a bible thumper. his wife is a dyke and she punches harder than he does. when she is not pounding him in the ass she can be seen screaming her head off and punching holes through the walls at the byrd compound.

i did love how byrd was protesting the ike stoppage as he was drooling on himself though. my favorite byrd moment, followed by him getting splattered by wladmir
Byrd Man
And I'm sure you have LOADS of evidence to back up everything you just said, right?

Just shut the fuck up and move on. You're embarrassing yourself.

As I've said before, I can take joking, and whatnot. I don't take insults seriously or personally, but when people have nothing legitimate to say, that's when they resort to low blows like accusing people of being gay, or their wife of being a "dyke" or accusing them of various things.

As I said...you're embarrassing yourself.
Tha Docta
since when do jokes need to be legitimate or backed up by proof? and it does sound like your taking this personally. i cant believe you even care enough to reply to some of this stuff.
Byrd Man
what you're saying are not "jokes" you're making blatant false accusations against a man's person and his integrity, all in the name of "fucking around"?

You're pathetic.

It's not a matter of taking it personally. But when you throw out shit like "steroids" that's not something that is often taken lightly.

I mean, I understand joking. Honestly I do, but this isn't that. This is just stupid. It's like "who can make up the dumbest shit" contest.

"okay, my turn, um....Hopkins is a tranvestite, annnnnnnnd Calzaghe is a drug addict"

I mean, what's the point?

I get talking shit about Byrd, if that's your thing. Say he's got no power, say he's never gonna do anything, whatever, but at least ground that shit into some form of reality.

God, the people that are allowed to have an internet connection astounds me sometimes.

You are right about one thing, i'm not sure why I'm responding to you either.

Have fun in make-believe land.
Tha Docta
dont you dare call hopkins a transvestite again

you just crossed the line
rusty_trombone
hopkins would be the ugliest woman ever. i would love to see him in a dress and makeup
Spyder
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Apr 22 2008, 04:21 PM) [snapback]387320[/snapback]
hopkins would be the ugliest woman ever. i would love to see him in a dress and makeup

Are your palms starting to sweat thinking about it?
FenderDG3
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Apr 22 2008, 03:21 PM) [snapback]387320[/snapback]

Agreed... I once saw him as a ringside guest at one of Demetrius' (his nephew) fights and he looked in the camera and proclaimed himself the most handsome man in the world. I remember thinking damn b-hop has taken way too many shots to the head if he truly believes that.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Spyder @ Apr 22 2008, 07:21 PM) [snapback]387334[/snapback]
Are your palms starting to sweat thinking about it?

nothing turns me on more than an ugly busted face man in a tight dress, especially with a big gap in their teef
D-MARV
Chris Arreola Vs Chazz Witherspoon,
June 21 on the Andre Berto card
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ May 1 2008, 11:46 AM) [snapback]388290[/snapback]
Chris Arreola Vs Chazz Witherspoon,
June 21 on the Andre Berto card

PROVIDED Chris comes in on weight I like him big time in that one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.