Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So what happened?
FightHype Community > MMA HYPE > UFC
The CEO
anything interesting?....glad to see GSP won...
Mean Mister Mustard
I saw highlights on Sportsnet Canada, St Pieree seems to have laid a beating on Serra. Plus there was a Canadian fighter who seems to have spent the whole fight running and the crowd switched sides.
The CEO
Sounds SUPER interesting....lol...

I haven't followed MMA as closely as I used to after all those upsets last year...and now that Boxing is hot, I guess I'll only be checking in on the big fights....

and why is Rich Franklin still fighting?...you'd think he'd be too embarrassed to get in the octagon after millions of people saw what Silva did to him....lol
ElectricTwinkie
lol @ Nate "Rock" Quarry who chased his opponent Kalib Starnes for 15 minutes. In the end he started running in place, got flipped the bird by Starnes, and then Nate started doing some tomahawk chop in the air.

At the end of the fight when they announce the winner, one of Nate's guys talked shit to Starnes who said "well then why don't you get out here and fight [me] faggot!!!"

That was the highlight of the night for the Twinkie
pastor method
GSP just crushed serra, used his size and power and just controlled him on the ground and busted him up.

the franklin-lutter fight was pretty entertaining cuz lutter nearly submitted him a couple times in the first, franklin had an amazing arm bar escape and then in the second round lutter was just completely out of gas and franklin nailed him with some kicks and knees that hurt him bad and eventually he got the stoppage. he better move up to light heavyweight if he wants to fight for a title again (or hope that silva moves up) because there's no point in him fighting silva a third time.

the best fight was the dark bout shown after the gsp fight. jonathon goulet (always pretty exciting) survived a knockdown to come back and score a big second round KO against kuniyoshi hironaka in a fast paced stand up fight.
rusty_trombone
let me venture a guess on what probably happened. a bunch of men in speedo's got all lubed up, got into an octagon, proceeded to rub up against each other and try and mount each other. some redneck in the crowd choked on his tobaccer, while another one screamed that chuck liddel would kick all of these guys asses.
The CEO
lol......I enjoy a quality MMA fight, RT.....but one thing I can't stand is how many of the new jack fighters are like clones...not much originality or deviance in looks or personality...they gotta have a tat on their shin...a shaved head...a bleached blonde, dumb whore with low self esteem that puts up with their shit....lol...they're trying to look alternative or funky...but they end up getting lost in the shuffle...

and that also goes for a multitude of the post millenium, "hardcore" MMA fans...guys who have never stepped in a cage or trained in their life....with the tats....the Affliction shirt....lol....whatever...they're fucking sheep.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Apr 21 2008, 09:38 PM) [snapback]387164[/snapback]
lol......I enjoy a quality MMA fight, RT.....but one thing I can't stand is how many of the new jack fighters are like clones...not much originality or deviance in looks or personality...they gotta have a tat on their shin...a shaved head...a bleached blonde, dumb whore with low self esteem that puts up with their shit....lol...they're trying to look alternative or funky...but they end up getting lost in the shuffle...

clones, that's a pretty good way of describing the fighters in and out of the ring, and alot of the fans. i'm sure the guys that post on this board arten't the run-of-the mill toothless ufc fans.
KookedKrack
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Apr 21 2008, 10:38 PM) [snapback]387164[/snapback]
"hardcore" MMA fans...guys who have never stepped in a cage or trained in their life....with the tats....the Affliction shirt....lol....whatever...they're fucking sheep.

Dam what if i had my tats b4 i started watchin mma? .... nah im not that big into it unless its like a big fight or some shit but that mounting and ground shit is wild homo anyway boxing>mma any day,
The CEO
lol...naw...you cool, Krack....unless you got a Chinese symbol for Power or Wisdom as one of them....
ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Apr 21 2008, 10:26 PM) [snapback]387158[/snapback]
let me venture a guess on what probably happened. a bunch of men in speedo's got all lubed up, got into an octagon, proceeded to rub up against each other and try and mount each other. some redneck in the crowd choked on his tobaccer, while another one screamed that chuck liddel would kick all of these guys asses.

I can't stand the cookie cutter, wannabe cage monkey frat boy MMA fans, and I hate TAPout and Afflication gear, etc. But your post had me laughing. Your continual jealousy of how Tito Ortiz stole your woman, mounted her, made her tap out from traint smell, only to have her come back to you and give you a hug (thus transfering the Tito Taint Stench, TTS) has clouded your mind.

You need to let go of this rage towards athletic men.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(ElectricTwinkie @ Apr 22 2008, 09:25 AM) [snapback]387232[/snapback]
I can't stand the cookie cutter, wannabe cage monkey frat boy MMA fans, and I hate TAPout and Afflication gear, etc. But your post had me laughing. Your continual jealousy of how Tito Ortiz stole your woman, mounted her, made her tap out from traint smell, only to have her come back to you and give you a hug (thus transfering the Tito Taint Stench, TTS) has clouded your mind.

You need to let go of this rage towards athletic men.

you know, I actually kind of like Ortiz because of how much he fucked up Frank Shamrock and how pissed Shamrock is about it. I like that Crazy Horse guy too, he cracks me up.
ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Apr 23 2008, 10:15 PM) [snapback]387465[/snapback]
you know, I actually kind of like Ortiz because of how much he fucked up Frank Shamrock and how pissed Shamrock is about it. I like that Crazy Horse guy too, he cracks me up.

'
It was Ken Shamrock; Frank Shamrock's older, less talented brother.

And you're right, it was hilarious how Tito would say something and Ken would damn near blow the veins out of his neck.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(ElectricTwinkie @ Apr 24 2008, 08:52 AM) [snapback]387490[/snapback]
'
It was Ken Shamrock; Frank Shamrock's older, less talented brother.

And you're right, it was hilarious how Tito would say something and Ken would damn near blow the veins out of his neck.

yeah that's what i meant, the guy who used to do toe locks in the wwf.
ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Apr 24 2008, 08:39 PM) [snapback]387573[/snapback]
yeah that's what i meant, the guy who used to do toe locks in the wwf.

lol

And now entering the ring [because he is washed up and needs money] The World's Most Dangerous Man, Ken.... Shamroooooooock.
:pan to Ken standing at the top of the ramp... close up of Ken's angry mug... show Ken beat himself in the head with his fists... zoom out for his scream:
"Yaaaahhhhhahhhhahhh"

WWF, priceless. clapping.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.