Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Harold "Harry" Angus and Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
Maxy
Cyrus has forced me to make this poll so here it is.

Let me just say that Angus was the greatest ever cruiserweight and the first cruiserweight to win the world heavyweight title, avenging his only ever defeat.

Dipsy made more defenses than any other heavyweight and never lost a fight at heavyweight.

Make sure you vote people.
Blayde
No question right there ...
CyruS
The people have spoken. Viva democracy.
CyruS
Maxy, I need your short write up on life after retirement for each.
Blayde
Cyrus, did you vote NO? laugh.gif
BigG
Harry...obviously.

Dipsy...YES..for his strong title reign and anyone that gets a W vs. Holmes is HOF worthy.

Dipsys toughest opponent was Holmes.
Maxy
QUOTE(CyruS @ Apr 21 2008, 04:25 PM) [snapback]387126[/snapback]
Maxy, I need your short write up on life after retirement for each.

Harry has taken over the promotional reigns at Krumbsnatcher from Wexley Gawn who is now chief trainer. He hopes to be as successful and respected as a promoter as he was a fighter. He has ruled out a comeback unless somebody emerges with a big enough name and resume to tempt him back but he would return for a fight with TOS....although he looks forward to working in conjunction with SleeP as promoters.

Dipsy will now work as HBO's ringside co-commentator where his tactical genius is sure to go down a treat with the fans. In his recently published autobiography titled "I get the job done" he said, "My toughest opponent was Holmes. He was the one who pushed me harder than anyone else...I was good in rematch's, I got the job done, but Holmes always made things tough. He can take over if he gets his head right."
The CEO
QUOTE(Blayde @ Apr 22 2008, 12:02 AM) [snapback]387187[/snapback]
Cyrus, did you vote NO? laugh.gif

I believe he DID...lol
Maxy
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Apr 22 2008, 09:47 AM) [snapback]387245[/snapback]
I believe he DID...lol

laugh.gif

He couldn't vote yes for the two fighters who slagged off his main man more than any other. That wouldn't be right.
CyruS
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Blayde
Cyrus, Alexeev vs. Lipstick I was a SPLIT decision though.
CyruS
QUOTE(Blayde @ Apr 23 2008, 08:58 AM) [snapback]387368[/snapback]
Cyrus, Alexeev vs. Lipstick I was a SPLIT decision though.

I got ya, B. Fixed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.