Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Official Jeremy Mulder vs Harold Grant MW championship thread
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigJuicyHog
Mulder just came off a sensational back and forth KO loss to Yusaf Mack who vacated the title afterwards. Mulder beat Hoodlum by decision on his way up. A good fight between two of the top MWs in the world.
Maxy
Hoodlum is currently the best middleweight I've got but he's limited and he seems to have reached his level. I don't know if he can win this one but I'm going to gamble in this fight. What the hell.
Blayde
Ive got to go with Mulder after their last battle. But Maxy picking his opponent always makes it interesting biggrin.gif
Maxy
The Hoodlum is one of the biggest let downs to ever come out of one of my gyms. He's just not good enough to beat the elite. Mulder is a good fighter though. Props.
BigJuicyHog
Mulder got caught cold last fight. This will be a whole new fight. Hoodlum has shown some resilience in coming back from bad losses. But now Mulder is agry and is gonna end Hoodlum for good.
Blayde
Ive got to go with Mulder in the next fight. Grant still has to prove he stands a chance if he cant finish it in the first. And I dont think Mulder will get caught in round 1 again.

"Mean" Joe Greene would like to fight the winner.
Maxy
Harold reverted back to his old fight plan for the last fight and it paid dividends. He knows he can't outbox Mulder so he has to go in there intent on knocking him out.

If it doesn't happen for him early he'll get stopped himself.
BigJuicyHog
Yeah, if I win, Im down to fight whoever. Also, if I win that will make me the 3 time MW champion of the world!
BigJuicyHog
Told you I would win this time. Hoodlum is a very good fighter but i was too much for him. Ill take Mean Joe greene next.
Maxy
Couple of questions.....

Where is Cyrus?

Big G, what happened to your bum gym? Is it shut down permanently?
BigJuicyHog
Gym shut down if you dont log into it for 2 weeks. Im guessing that is what happened to George's. Dont know about Cyrus.
BigG
Oh its not...I just haven't opened it in 3 weeks and it retired automatically...Can you help unretire ALL the fighters?

You can do it using the admin account...
Maxy
Yeah I'm pretty busy tonight but I'll help tomorrow and I'll schedule a load of fights tomorrow when I get home from work also.
CyruS
I've been getting swamped with alot of things on my end. I ended up moving back to jersey aswell. So i've been handling alot of things. I'll get back up to speed with everything in a few.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.