Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Watch this sh*t...screw 20 pounds...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
The CEO
laugh.gif

Please....discuss...
JD
I think you're being silly.
The CEO
Maybe I am...maybe I ain't...lol...but look at the possibilities for this topic.... wink.gif
Maxy
Stub out that spliff CEO...you've lost it.

laugh.gif
The CEO
I only took two tokes...lol...come on...discuss
The CEO
Ok...I'll throw a little out......Joe comes in slappin'...Floyd makes him miss alot, and he's got the stamina to box all night....whoooo knooowwws.....
xxxxxx
Money by SD.
The CEO
^^^

This man has Courage.

and he might be right...
JD
Some whispers from Floyd's camp about him feeling he could go to 160 and toy with Pavlik...now this?

Floyd gets massacred by either guy. It would be an event though...
The CEO
I would have to pick Pavlik over Money...he's 6' 2" with chin and power...and keeps throwing until he breaks somebody...

Joe Cool is gettin old...has holes....ain't that tall...don't punch that hard......
xxxxxx
QUOTE(JD @ Apr 22 2008, 10:59 AM) [snapback]387266[/snapback]
Some whispers from Floyd's camp about him feeling he could go to 160 and toy with Pavlik...now this?

Floyd gets massacred by either guy. It would be an event though...

I agree that Pavlik beats Mayweather by stoppage, but Mayweather could last 12 rounds versus many bigger fighters if he wants too. You can't hit what you can't see.lol
The CEO
Whatcha think, Big G?
BigG
If only Miguel Cotto was a Super-Middleweight...
JD
QUOTE(xxxxxx @ Apr 22 2008, 12:05 PM) [snapback]387268[/snapback]
I agree that Pavlik beats Mayweather by stoppage, but Mayweather could last 12 rounds versus many bigger fighters if he wants too. You can't hit what you can't see.lol

I suppose if Floyd took the approach of running around and not even slightly attempting to win, he could last 12.
xxxxxx
QUOTE(JD @ Apr 22 2008, 11:09 AM) [snapback]387272[/snapback]
I suppose if Floyd took the approach of running around and not even slightly attempting to win, he could last 12.

Ya, that's pretty much what I meant.Even with that said it takes a lot to run around for 12 rounds without getting caught by a Champion.
BigG
LOL..Floyd could probably beat a few bigger contenders just on pure skill alone....jab-run...jab to the body-run....over and over until he gets the decision. Hes got the skill and defense.
The CEO
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Apr 22 2008, 12:09 PM) [snapback]387271[/snapback]
If only Miguel Cotto was a Super-Middleweight...

Ohhhhh....you want to see Calzaghe get hurt....lol...I get it now...that's cool with me...
Mean Mister Mustard
You know boxing is hot when the C.E.O posts a lot.
Spyder
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Apr 22 2008, 12:56 PM) [snapback]387279[/snapback]

laugh.gif

20 pounds is nothing for Money after fighting Paul Wight...shit, that was about 300lbs!

laugh.gif
The CEO
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Apr 22 2008, 12:56 PM) [snapback]387279[/snapback]

laugh.gif...hey...you been mostin' more too...

and Spyder's right....Money is the current, reigning Giant Killer....

I see it close.
Mean Mister Mustard
I think if a Calzaghe-Mayweather fight happens it would be in a ring of cars in an underground parking lot. I can see Joe flurrying while Mayweather makes him miss. Then Mayweather tries his lead right hand but misses. When he realizes that he can't tag Calzaghe cleanly and that the Welshman is at least landing some slaps, he will snap and hit Calzaghe with a champagne bottle. Enzo will then enter the circle and kick Mayweather in the balls, Mayweather will not be affected as he has none. Then his bodyguards will come into the cirlcle and attempt to tackle Enzo but the little bugger will slip from their grasp and hide under a car like a squirrel.

Calzaghe will then call on Zab Judah who can't beat Mayweather in the ring but can kick his ass outside of it. Calzaghe by KO.
The CEO
you been smokin' The Medicine too?...that's outrageous....but I can see Enzo scurrying under a car like a squirrel..laugh.gif
KookedKrack
blah slappy wont do shit to floyd if he can take one of oscars shots clean he can take a calzaghe slap floyd ud
Mean Mister Mustard
How about if the loser of the Mayweather-Calzaghe parking lot fight has to "Party" with De La Hoya?
The CEO
QUOTE(Double K)
blah slappy wont do shit to floyd if he can take one of oscars shots clean he can take a calzaghe slap floyd ud

Floyd YOU DEE?

I'm sayin' it could happen too....Mayweather looked in good shape at Wrestlemania...and I think he was 158...

QUOTE(Triple M)
How about if the loser of the Mayweather-Calzaghe parking lot fight has to "Party" with De La Hoya?

lol...I agree that would be punishment.
KookedKrack
maybe vs oscar and the big show in a tag match
The CEO
Hey, JD...you ever eat a left over Hardee's sausage biscuit at 2:10 on a Tuesday with a Mountain Dew....ON WEEEED?
The CEO
I'TS DELICIOUS!!
Boxingjunkie
This is definitly a winnable fight for Floyd. Joe is quick but Floyd is quicker and hard to hit. Floyd by decision.
The CEO
Here's the best way Money can go out Legacy wise.....make it a 2 year plan...

1. Beat DLH again...

2. Beat Cotto...or worst case, Margarito.

3. Beat Calzaghe...

4. Retire.
JD
LOL...Floyd ain't fighting, let alone beating, Calzaghe or Pavlik...or Kessler...or Dawson...

This thread cracks me up.

As for Hardees...we don't have them here in NY...plus I have not had fast-food in 3 years, back in the day though...I dominated Jack's Taco Grande's...
The CEO
I knew you hadn't....you're too healthy...I remember you telling me you drank Vitamin Water and all that....lol

When I say I eat "good"...I certainly don't mean good FOR you....

JD
French food is eating good...but ain't nothing worse for you then foie gras!
xxxxxx
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Apr 22 2008, 02:32 PM) [snapback]387306[/snapback]
Here's the best way Money can go out Legacy wise.....make it a 2 year plan...

1. Beat DLH again...

2. Beat Cotto...or worst case, Margarito.

3. Beat Calzaghe...

4. Retire.

I always felt the best way for Money to go out was to beat a Middleweight Champ.I think he could have beaton Taylor if the Stars lined up for him, but obviously that fight would never happen now.

If Cotto beats Margarito and Mayweather beats Oscar again...Then Mayweather beats Cotto there is nothing really left for Money from 147-154.Cotto already cleaned out Welterweight and Mayweather beat the best Jr.Middle in my opinion.I know there is Forrest, but I think Oscar beats him.Paul Williams already lost to Quintana who lost to Cotto so that takes care of him.So the only thing left for Money is to fight the best Middle or S.Middle which sounds crazy, but is possible.Maybe he could have a tune up at the higher weight.The crazy thing is that Money could fight at 155 and fight a Middleweight Championship fight.
The CEO
QUOTE(JD @ Apr 22 2008, 03:55 PM) [snapback]387316[/snapback]
French food is eating good...but ain't nothing worse for you then foie gras!

French food c'est fantastique...I've eaten Foie Gras MANY days in a row...

Seems like I'm having steak and a loaded baked potato every other night lately...pork chops and rice in between...some pizza or KFC to to fill out the week...not to mention a good amount of heavy Beers in the evening...maybe a Caesar salad here and there....no fruit at all...

Getting that gut...if I don't stop by the end of this year...people are gonna be able to hear me breathing from 2 blocks away...lol

Nay_Sayer
QUOTE(xxxxxx @ Apr 22 2008, 03:03 PM) [snapback]387317[/snapback]
I know there is Forrest, but I think Oscar beats him.

No.
Spyder
Damn, all of this food talk has made me hungry!!

We got a beer thread, I think it's time we get a food thread going.

thumbsup_anim.gif
BrutalBodyShots
Calzaghe is nothing compared to Big Show, so Mayweather handles Calzaghe with ease.

The CEO
QUOTE(Spyder @ Apr 22 2008, 07:18 PM) [snapback]387331[/snapback]
Damn, all of this food talk has made me hungry!!

We got a beer thread, I think it's time we get a food thread going.

thumbsup_anim.gif

yeeaaahhh...I second the starting of a Food thread...with a little team effort, we can get the other sections bustling in no time as well...thumbsup_anim.gif

QUOTE(Brutal)
Calzaghe is nothing compared to Big Show, so Mayweather handles Calzaghe with ease.

You know...Mayweather took alot of punishment and came back to defeat Show...it was impressive...it proved he has heart and will do whatever it takes to win.

BoxingStill#1
you serious?
The CEO
Always.
thehype
Mayweather by 60/40 Split

Because hey...all that really matters is making the most money...none of these cats really "fight" anymore...at least not the ones that are already getting paid millions.

laugh.gif
Thegreatequalizer
well, why would mayweather bother fighting joe when he could fight roy. the top 90's p4p guy against the top 00's p4p guy.
Hodge
Who has Calzaghe fought?! It's about legacy! Anybody could win in Wales, but when you come to Vegas, you got to be Flashy!

I could see Floyd saying that. I think he should bypass Joe and go straight to Wladomir Klitchko. I would take Money by a wide UD, but I wouldn't be surprised if he got the crazy 10th round KO.
The CEO
lol...that's kinda pushing it, Hodge...Mayweather could possibly beat Joe Calzaghe....but he would have some trouble with Wladdy....the size and power advantages would be just a liiiiittle too much to overcome.....mellow.gif
Hodge
What!!! That bull that he was pulling with Sultan would never fly with Money. He's too quick. In 39 fights, Floyd has never been hit with a left jab. Not one!!! The only thing Wlad could do is hope that Floyd breaks his hand after hitting him with 30 check-hooks. I said it. 30!!! Even then, Floyd would be too elusive and just take the unanimous decision after dominating the first 9 rounds. He might just sweep the next four rounds without throwing a punch like Willie Pep did. Believe what I tell you because I know boxing and if I didn't, how would I know about a check hook?

On a side note, this is all in jest. I get paid to do nothing which is why I wrote all of this.
The CEO
laugh.gif laugh.gif
KookedKrack
QUOTE(BrutalBodyShots @ Apr 22 2008, 07:20 PM) [snapback]387332[/snapback]

big show is like 3 calzagheies(sp?) and Money took him out with ease

big show chops>calzaghe slaps
The CEO
laugh.gif

Bumped to complement the other Mayweather thread I started today....

Man I was high and serious......lol....good times.
FenderDG3
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Apr 22 2008, 11:02 AM) [snapback]387267[/snapback]
I would have to pick Pavlik over Money...he's 6' 2" with chin and power...and keeps throwing until he breaks somebody...

Joe Cool is gettin old...has holes....ain't that tall...don't punch that hard......

I can't disagree with any of these comments.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.