Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Starnes cut from UFC
FightHype Community > MMA HYPE > UFC
ElectricTwinkie
http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/blog/mma_exper...e?urn=mma,78124

not suprising after his dance routine vs Nate.

Though I have heard a rumor that he did it as a "fuck you" to Dana White for his refusal to cover Starnes' medical bills from his last UFC bout.

Either way, you come to fight or you dont come at all.
ElectricTwinkie
this fucker has a website?

http://www.kalibstarnes.net/

Cecil Peoples eat your heart out, Kalib updates his site every 3 years!lol
thehype
Yeah...that was a shameful performance.

I forget where I saw it, but somebody has a gif of Nate chasing after him like they were at a track meet.

Funny, but pathetic at the same time.
The CEO
Jennifer
that is a crappy way to leave the UFC.
ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(Jennifer @ Apr 24 2008, 10:07 AM) [snapback]387496[/snapback]
that is a crappy way to leave the UFC.

But you've got to admit, for better or worse, people will be talking about that fight for a long time. And there is a big undercurrent of people who don't like Dana White or his politics. So if Starnes did it to get back at Dana, it may just get it support from people who otherwise would not respect a fighter for doing that.
Jennifer
QUOTE(ElectricTwinkie @ Apr 24 2008, 09:33 AM) [snapback]387498[/snapback]
But you've got to admit, for better or worse, people will be talking about that fight for a long time. And there is a big undercurrent of people who don't like Dana White or his politics. So if Starnes did it to get back at Dana, it may just get it support from people who otherwise would not respect a fighter for doing that.

that is true, because i really don't like Dana
ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(Jennifer @ Apr 24 2008, 12:17 PM) [snapback]387509[/snapback]
that is true, because i really don't like Dana

Neither do I.

I'll give you a little free advice:
In about 20 minutes someone called WhiteBuffalo is going to come into this thread and try and hump your leg. In a strong voice tell him "NO" and swat him in the nose with a rolled up newspaper. friends.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.