Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Evangelista Cotto trying to make Urango…
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
RealPuya
I saw the fight last Wednesday night…and wow…Urango was trying to do the same defense, offense and movements of Miguel (by the way cheap copy…but great power)…The questions are with the rumors of Cotto leaving his uncle…Do Evangelista is trying to take the Miguel’s style with him or that is the Cotto’s Family trademark??? How far can Evangelista can take Urango in his career? Can Miguel survive without his uncle???...I guess time will tell… dry.gif
Hodge
The thing is... Juan has no rhythm in the fight. He's just plodding along hoping to score with the hook. Vilches was moving and was proving difficult whenever he wasn't caught. It was a hellatious right hook to finish the job, but there was no jab to set it up. Miguel is on his toes, whether cutting off the ring or looking for angles. It's amazing what the guy does and Juan is not there.
RealPuya
QUOTE(Hodge @ Apr 25 2008, 02:12 PM) [snapback]387657[/snapback]
The thing is... Juan has no rhythm in the fight. He's just plodding along hoping to score with the hook. Vilches was moving and was proving difficult whenever he wasn't caught. It was a hellatious right hook to finish the job, but there was no jab to set it up. Miguel is on his toes, whether cutting off the ring or looking for angles. It's amazing what the guy does and Juan is not there.

I agreed Juan is not there...thats the funny thing...Evangelista was trying to make Urango a Mini-Miguel...the only thing he was doing trowing the hook and going foward.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(Fitz @ Apr 25 2008, 11:04 PM) [snapback]387709[/snapback]
I have seen Urango fight twice. He is too slow and mechanic. He isn't turning into anything.

Perfect despcription. If the guy does not see a target he doesn't punch unlike Cotto who hits you wherever he can.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.