Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vivi.com down?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
The CEO
I didn't get to change Brock Lesnar's plan....if he lost again, I'll be very upset.
BigG
This fuckin sucks. First of all, Zab has got the wrong fight plan, HOLMES doesnt have a fight plan at all, all my boys basically have the wrong sets and might end up losing. I hope they fix this shit up soon.
The CEO
I haven't even watched the tapes of our opponents for the Sunday bouts....they better fix their shit....Lesnar was the only guy that fought for us today...
Maxy
Its been down for fuckin hours now and I haven't changed a lot of my plans for Sundays fights either but don't worry lads cos I think when this happens they postpone the bouts for a loada hours so that you can get your plans sorted.

Hope so anyway.
CyruS
So I'm not the only one that wait till the last day to change and fix fight plans.

Are we all that lazy? laugh.gif
The CEO
I am...lol...I work out of the house, and I'm on the computer all the time....but I still wait to the last second setting up plans...the only fight I can remember setting early was Lanky vs. Dipsy......
BigG
LOL same here...when a fight is HUGE, like Judah-Maussa, Judah-Cotto, I'll set the fight plan early but this week, aside from the Judah-Allen bouts, all fights tune ups. Seriously, this is fucked up. Hopefully vivi.com fixes this problem. It would be a shame if some of my boys lose to bums because of a few site problems.
BigJuicyHog
I always put my fightplans up the day the fights are scheduled because I never know what kind of hsit may happen, wheter im too busy to get around to it or vivi fucks up. I have all my plans up bitches smile.gif
CyruS
Due to major ISP difficulties, all fights have been temporarily suspended. (If you are reading this at all, I am pleasantly surprised.)

It appears to be back up.
Blayde
Yeah, still a lot of work to do ... Gamboa cant afford to have the wrong plan against No Fear.
BigG
Its still down. mad.gif
Blayde
Damn, I didnt expect that too happen again ... Probably they havent even simulated the Saturday fights yet. I definitely still have to take care of the Sunday fights.
CyruS
I feel the need to blame someone.....

I'll just blame Blayde.

He was scared of No Fear knocking off Gamboa from his featherweight perch. So Blayde took out the server.

It's Blayde's fault.

laugh.gif
Maxy
No Cyrus, blame Angus.

It's his first weekend as a promoter and look what's happened! No fights at all.

It's all Harry's fault!

laugh.gif
CyruS
Maxy is right. What a coincidence.... Angus is the biggest fuck up of a promoter ever laugh.gif

First week on the job and he has shut everything down. laugh.gif
Blayde
Nah, lets blame No Fear. Was there really the need of a 3rd fight after he went 0-2 against Gamboa? biggrin.gif

That damn site is gone the entire day so far ...
CyruS
Why not a third fight? Gamboa has already feasted on a dead division for his padded record so long, he's been having 3rds and 4ths with fighters. Why not another fight with a strawweight?

laugh.gif
Blayde
Because that damn strawweight has been winning every round dry.gif

And the site is still down ...
BigJuicyHog
That is bullshit. They need to get the site back up and running.
Maxy
It's been down since sometime Friday evening (my time) and it's still down now. WTF?

Is it gone forever? Will we lose everything? I mean, it's even impossible to find out any information at the moment!
BigG
Wait, so the fights last sunday were suspended right?
BigJuicyHog
Yes, they should have been. The site isnt working at all. This is completly gay. I wasnt my WeBl fix.
Blayde
Damn, I cant remember that site ever being down that long ...
CyruS
Blayde and Angus obviously took it down.

Obviously. laugh.gif

I don't know what's up. Dude who owns it was talking about ISP trouble, maybe somebody didn't pay the bill.
BigJuicyHog
Still fucking down. What the hell? Does it reall take that long?
Maxy
What pisses me off about this is that there ain't no way of finding out whats going on? Is there a timeline for this to be sorted? Can it be sorted? Is it gone forever or what?

BigJuicyHog
Exactly, nobody knows what is going on. It is complete bullshit.
BigJuicyHog
I was able to log in for a moment, but then my hopes were dashed. Site is still fucked up.
The CEO
I'm in!

Hope y'all are still locked up so I can fuck you up....lol
Maxy
Yeah I'm in...
The CEO
and your team issues a press release before my gym does...

I bet detoxing off WEBL was hard as hell for you...you advanced bastard!

laugh.gif
Maxy
From Webl.....

Problems at my service provider have made WeBL inaccessible for four days (and sporadically inaccessible for two weeks before that). Things seem ok right now, if the line is stable throughout the day and overnight, I'll run the pending fights tomorrow morning (like 9AM or so Eastern time) and we'll resume a fairly normal schedule Thursday AM.

So people, get your plans sorted....
BigJuicyHog
I got my WeBl fix...just need the fights now!
Blayde
So all the remaining fights will be simulated tomorrow? Not a long time to get everything set. But Ive got all the right plans now and I will enjoy finally having fights simulated again biggrin.gif

Gamboas got to keep his 0! aggressive.gif
BigG
Ahhhh..feels good to have all the fight plans set....now time for Zab to dish out a serious beating.
The CEO
Yeah...this is the best my plans felt in a looooong time....we ready.
BigJuicyHog
Its annoying having to wait a whole week for the fights to sim. Which means 2 weeks since our last round of Sunday title fights.
Blayde
Man it feels so good there were finally fights simulated again laugh.gif

"Peligro" Alcarez went through a war to become 6-0, Goldberg fought to a draw and is 6-0-1 now and the hottest prospect in the world Alexander Povetkin became 5-0 cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.