Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How do you act..
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
The CEO
Do you...

1. walk behind her, checkin' other bitches while she does her shit?

2. walk side by side, make some physical contact, interact?

3. walk in front, looking for things she likes so you can point them out and help her?

4. have fun?...because hey...you're shopping. You love that.

Are you...

1. not givin' a fuck, bored, walkin' around profilin' for bitches?

2. semi-interested, saying you like things here and there?

3. enthusiastic about doing it with her?....shopping that is.

4. thoroughly excited about the new silken, peach colored, crisp-collared, short sleeve top you got yourself?

lol....just some scenarios I thought up...ones that are important to relationships...answer if you dare uhhhh I mean like...

I'll answer and explain later...
Spyder
Most of the time she wanders off to look at a cute pair of shoes, so I tend to follow her around a lot.

She'll see something back where we started, so I'll follow her back there. Then I'll tend to get fatigued from walking around in circles, so I'll look for a place to sit down. At that point, she'll decide that there is nothing that she likes in the store, so I'll stand up to follow her to the next store. That is the time that she spots a handbag that matches a pair of shoes she just looked at, so we head back to the shoe department...where that hard ass bench looks like the most comfortable recliner you've ever seen.

This tends to go on for a couple of hours, which happens to be just long enough to make me hungry and give me a migrain.

Awwwww, shopping!
The CEO
laugh.gif...sounds like acceptable behavior for a recently engaged couple...you're going along with her...putting up with it...sitting every once in a while...

The longer you're together, you have less and less patience with it....I can tell you that...you start sighing out loud and shit..."pheeeeewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!"

Spyder
I'm sure I will...

laugh.gif

I know that I became very irritable when my mom used to drag us kids around the mall...it's only a matter of time until my life turns full circle.
Maxy
I go shopping twice a year....once for her birthday and once for Christmas and both times I go alone. Fuck all that shopping with the Mrs shit.

She goes once a week on her own whilst I do whatever I do and that's how I like it.

Oh and if I want something bought for me I just send her a text when she's there so she can pick it up.
Spyder
Maxy, you've never dated an American woman have you?

laugh.gif
Maxy
QUOTE(Spyder @ Apr 26 2008, 12:47 PM) [snapback]387742[/snapback]
Maxy, you've never dated an American woman have you?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Nah mate but English birds are just the same as a general rule. I just got lucky that she ain't fussed if I'm there or not.
Spyder
Well, it's good to hear that the women's liberation thing has made its way across the pond...I started thinking that you guys were missing out on it!

laugh.gif
The CEO
QUOTE(Maxy @ Apr 26 2008, 01:44 PM) [snapback]387741[/snapback]
I go shopping twice a year....once for her birthday and once for Christmas and both times I go alone. Fuck all that shopping with the Mrs shit.

She goes once a week on her own whilst I do whatever I do and that's how I like it.

Oh and if I want something bought for me I just send her a text when she's there so she can pick it up.

Now THAT'S a nice setup....good for you.

Unfortunately...not all of us married men have that...we gotta go against our will sometimes...and sometimes it's very annoying....especially when she can't find anything she likes and is mad about it...

I'm a man. I don't enjoy shopping. I know what I need or want, and I go buy it.....there's no "shopping" to it.

That shit's for the birds alright...lol
AKay
shytttt i give the wife the CC and let her go with her friends and do her thing.
she makes her own money so it dont matter to me what she gets but i cant do the shopping thing.
we go shopping together during christmas for the kids in the fam though but thats pretty fun.
Will
The CEO
Another good situation...thumbsup_anim.gif

about the only time I'm sincerely enthusiastic about having to go shopping is around the Holidays like that....and I try to make sure we get everything for everybody in 2 days maximum...

Bill The Butcher
I will just follow her around.

Or if I get really bored, I will start talking like I'm gay. And if I see a purse or some high heels, I will say, "My Dad would love those." Or "My Dad would look so good in these." Etc, etc, etc. I know, kind of weird, but amusing. Trying to embarrass her in front of everyone. It's quite immature, but fun. She laughs it off. She gets a kick out of it.

The CEO
laugh.gif...thanks for contributing, Bill....I see you are comfortable with your sexuality....it's my opinion that women like men who can joke around like that...

which gets me back to the topic...which is how you ACT when you have to go on a routine shopping run with your woman...I realize some of you don't want to answer this out of fear of being incriminated....lol

So I'll go ahead and tell you what it means...

If you answered with 1s....your relationship is doomed. IF you get laid...your girl is not quality and/or has low self esteem.

If you answered with 2s....you're in an average, positive relationship. You might get laid that night...

If you answered with 3s....you are doing what's best for your woman. You WILL get laid that night.

If you answered with 4s....you are a homosexual. What the fuck's wrong with you?...laugh.gif

That's what it's about....how you ACT when you're shopping with your woman is VERY important...because feigning interest or having genuine interest in HER interests will get you a long way.
BrutalBodyShots
The ONLY good thing about going shopping with your girl is that you get to check out tons of other women that are also out shopping.
The CEO
laugh.gif

I like it when it's a solarium type mall...

"Ohhh!...it's bright in here...I need my sunglasses.....I'm sensitive to light, ya know....it sucks..."
JD
Depends on my mood...if I am feeling it, I will be right there picking shit out tell her to try it on. If I am not feeling it, I will wander off and see who else may be shopping...or do some shopping for myself.

Warlord
I walk right next to my girl, having to hold her fucking hand and shit, acting like I'm interested but not really giving a fuck. I try to check other girls out when she's not looking, cause it'll hurt her feelings if she sees me doing it when she's around, and then I'll have to think of some good excuse why I was staring at another chick's boobs. It's not easy, usually.

The best is when she goes to try shit on. I can sit down and check chicks out freely, and when she comes out I can tell her the clothes look good (no matter what) and then hopefully go home. Or, at the very least, get out of that shop and into the next one, with the hope and dream that eventually we will be finished and can go get something to eat.

At which point, I go home and turn on my goddamn commy chinese TV and find that there ain't shit on, at least no shit that I can understand. Whereby I get pissed, because I wish I could just watch some american sports and recline on my ass and drink an ice cold coca cola. But it can't happen, so my mind wanders and I find myself wishing Japan had won WWII and taken over China, because they deserve all the ass whippings they can get. And then I go to sleep angry and disgruntled.

The End.
BigJuicyHog
I usually walk around with her for until it starts t get really boring, then Ill sneak off and read some magazines. I dont mind going with her as she does stuff for me as well. If I get too bored and I am wanting to go, Ill start making fart noises....they are very convincing.
ROLL DEEP
I normally dick around, lol.

I'll pick out stupid stuff that I know she'll hate and tell she should try it on. Ocasionally I'll be sensible and help her out.....normally at the first 2-3 shops we're in....then I get bored and want some food and a sit down.
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(Warlord @ May 6 2008, 01:34 AM) [snapback]388682[/snapback]
At which point, I go home and turn on my goddamn commy chinese TV and find that there ain't shit on, at least no shit that I can understand. Whereby I get pissed, because I wish I could just watch some american sports and recline on my ass and drink an ice cold coca cola. But it can't happen, so my mind wanders and I find myself wishing Japan had won WWII and taken over China, because they deserve all the ass whippings they can get. And then I go to sleep angry and disgruntled.

The End.

laugh.gif
Spyder
I think it's funny how girls never know what they want...

They think they like something, then they hate it. "Oh, this might look cute!" "Nah, its too tacky!" "I want to get some cute little shorts!" "These make me look like a ho!"

It really is adorable.

laugh.gif
dj necrogenic
I follow behind her staring at her booty
Method
First of all, I never HAVE to go shopping with my lady. Most of the time, if I DO go, it's because we roll to the Shops at Bal Harbor or Merrick Park, and there are a ton of boutiques that I can occupy myself with. Bottom line is I usually go buying...I don't go shopping. If she needs to go there, and I choose to go, I usually wind up buying something...usually a dope pair of shoes or something.

That said, CEO, I loved all your scenerios...

Do you...

1. walk behind her, checkin' other bitches while she does her shit?

2. walk side by side, make some physical contact, interact?

3. walk in front, looking for things she likes so you can point them out and help her?

4. have fun?...because hey...you're shopping. You love that.

Are you...

1. not givin' a fuck, bored, walkin' around profilin' for bitches?

2. semi-interested, saying you like things here and there?

3. enthusiastic about doing it with her?....shopping that is.

4. thoroughly excited about the new silken, peach colored, crisp-collared, short sleeve top you got yourself?

I would have to say ALL OF THE ABOVE!

My lady likes me to go with her because she always wants my opinion...so I don't mind helping her out in that regard.

If I really don't feel like going though, then I just won't go, which usually buys me a few hours of time to myself to do whatever...which is AWESOME.

She does have the tendency to come home and shove a fashion show down my throat though, insisting to model absolutely everything she just bought.
imperial
I smoke a fat spliff before I go shopping with my girl ..Thats the only way I can keep from being bored !!
thehype
LMAO

I've been slippin' on the General Discussion forum...some hilarious threads in here...

laugh.gif

I gotta admit...I'm with Meth...I honestly can't remember the last time I had to go "shopping" with the ol' lady. I mean, maybe a quick trip to the grocery store or something...but "shopping"...as in SHOPPING SHOPPING...like at the mall and stuff...man...it's been a minute. I usually just send her on her way with her girls or something and then I pull a move like imperial...

QUOTE(imperial @ May 12 2008, 07:58 PM) [snapback]389258[/snapback]
I smoke a fat spliff before...

...to help ease the pain when she tells me how much money she spent.

laugh.gif

Seriously though, on the rare occassion when it does happen, I usually do 1. and am 1.

laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.