Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Latin Fury PPV
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Guy from my state, Kenny Kost, is fighting Camacho Jr. Hope he represents MN well, and knocks out Camacho. This Salido fight is pretty good too. Surprised at how tough the guy he's fighting is. Anybody else watching? Go Kenny Kost!
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Kenny Kost had a rough night. Showed toughness and landed some nice shots in there, but Camacho was just too talented. Salido looked good too, and stopped his opponent. Omar Chavez just got done fighting a war. He fought some 5-3 fighter named Nazareth, and just got pressured all four rounds. He was hurt at the end of the second round too. Definitely the fight of the night so far. I thought Nazareth won 39-37, but in Mexico what did you expect. Chavez got the decision, but got his ass beat all four rounds.
KookedKrack
i was on the fence about ordering this ppv and I usually order almost all boxing ppvs but that latin fury shit was a rip off esp2 fights on ppv? no thanks
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Yea there really was no way I'd order this either, but with a local fighter on the card I had to. Chavez Jr. really dominated tonight, but I guess we'll have to see how he looks if he faces Camacho Jr. I would actually pick Camacho in that fight. The youngest brother looked like shit, and got his ass beat tonight. Overall it wasn't a bad card for the price.
kidbazooka1
I never thought Omar Chavez was as good as his big bro. Omar is more of a brawler and tends to get wild with his punches.

Chavez jr looked good in dominating an undeafeated but untested fighter in Loriga. I wanna see him beat Camcho jr. just to have shut em' up but after that he should start looking for some top 20 type fighters.
thefloatingmonkey
Blah this was a pretty lame ppv. Definitely not worth paying for. Chavez jr. looked ok except he was throwing only one punch at a time and could have took the other dude out anytime he felt like it.

Camacho is fighting 20+ pounds too heavy, and looked like he didn't train at all for the fight.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
I still think Camacho has a good shot at beating Chavez Jr if they fought. Camacho would have to train for the fight, but if he brings his a game he would beat Chavez. Camacho is faster than Chavez, and still has some power behind those shots.
jxrobi2
QUOTE(KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Apr 27 2008, 10:16 AM) [snapback]387811[/snapback]
I still think Camacho has a good shot at beating Chavez Jr if they fought. Camacho would have to train for the fight, but if he brings his a game he would beat Chavez. Camacho is faster than Chavez, and still has some power behind those shots.

Does anyone know why Julio Cesar Chavez Jr vs, Michele Orlando fight was canceled?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.