Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yep. I watched Tyson's greatest mic moments again.
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
The CEO
I'm sure Big G and CyruS are with me when I say that Tyson's classic speeches NEVER get old and are VERY entertaining....he was flatout hilarious at times.

I recently found a somewhat newer compilation on YT that's pretty good....

You gotta admit...some of his assaults and quotes are G.O.A.T. material....I hope you enjoy them again like I did....

A bizarre individual who won't be forgotten...

thumbsup_anim.gif
CyruS
You know....

He doesn't do interviews with women, unless... you know.

laugh.gif
The CEO
I always wondered what the look on her face was when he was saying that...lol
KookedKrack
lmao! "i wanna kick your kids in the fucking head i just wanna stomp on their testicles"
BigG
LOL I find the first part funny...

"Listen, I'm many things right...I'm a loving father, convicted rapist...etc.."
The CEO
a semi-good husband...lol...yeah...I like that part too....

and I don't know about y'all....but I swear....right after he talks about burying his best friend, Darrell Baum, and how he dedicated that fight to him....he immediately goes right into, "I was gonna rip his heart out. I'm the best eva...."....we know he's directing that towards Lewis later on......but watching it the other day I was like..."ok...he just dedicated the fight to him, yet he wanted to rip his heart out??"

laugh.gif

I think Mike had rehearsed that speech many times for that night....but it was kinda all over the place when he presented it...
The CEO
QUOTE(KookedKrack @ Apr 27 2008, 08:44 PM) [snapback]387841[/snapback]
lmao! "i wanna kick your kids in the fucking head i just wanna stomp on their testicles"

laugh.gif...Cyrus says that all the time in WEBL....
CyruS
It's just to bad Tyson faded away to bolivian.
hardhead
OH SHIT, I just broke down in tears when he started talking about "I broke my back" "my back" and Grey asks him "what is it a vertabrae?" Tyson bust out in that Tyson voice "Spinal" laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
ASSAH LAMMA LAY KUM MAIIDA!!!
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE(the ollie reed fan club @ Apr 28 2008, 03:53 AM) [snapback]387879[/snapback]

Oh and I forgot, anybody know Friday's full name?
The CEO
QUOTE(the ollie reed fan club @ Apr 28 2008, 04:53 AM) [snapback]387879[/snapback]

Ahhh salami 'n' bacon ore ida...laugh.gif
BigG
LOL...bitchass Fitz. Tyson is fat as hell.
kidbazooka1
f*cking hilariouse. laugh.gif
Tha Docta
Reporter "hey mike, why do you have to talk like that?"

Tyson "Im talking to you the way I want to talk to you. If you dont like it then turn off your STATION"
FenderDG3
I don't know if anybody remembers it or not, but I loved it when they asked Lennox about that quote and they were like, "Lennox, what do you think about Tyson wanting to eat your children?" Lennox's response was great (you know in that british accent of his), ".... um.... I don't even have kids!".
HaydelHammer
LOL.. classic..just classic

loved that interview @ 6:32 - "I just know what I can do......I'mma kill dis mutherfucka!"
The CEO
"If he don't die, it don't count."
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE(Fitz @ Apr 28 2008, 10:06 PM) [snapback]388061[/snapback]
But seriously. Love him or hate him, Tyson is always great value. I really miss him from boxing.

hey fitz I'm new to the board-got here via the 'monkey' thread ha ha!!

i gotta ask cause it's been driving me nuts,

who is the chick in the pink? i know the girl on the piano, the lovely delta right. aussie institution, but the other one foxes me.
oozemcbuck
"im saying, can a brotha get a blow job ?!?!" LOLOLOLOLO "i've fondacated some of the finest women..." FUCKING CLASSIC . tyson and gw bush got the funniest quotes ever...
Tha Docta
"i got robbed of all my money, can i at least get a blowjob?"
Big Slim Sweet
Awesome clips, but they didn't include one of my personal favorites from when that Greta Von Shadenfreude woman or whoever was interviewing him:

"Now...I really do wanna rape her and her fucking mama."

Bone chilling.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE(Fitz @ Apr 30 2008, 12:34 AM) [snapback]388146[/snapback]
Jarah Mariano. She is pretty good.

'She's pretty good' ya think? clapping.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.