Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: YOU BUMS ARE GETTING KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
moscow bear
http://youtube.com/watch?v=em5XLJKO-i4&feature=related
WWE
Heh, yeah I like this one more:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnOANul82Tw

Some say it's fake. But why would Wlad agree to it??
JD
LOL...Wlad will knock Haye out.

Sidenote, I would take Tony Thompson over David Haye.
WWE
I like Haye and I like his chances against anyone, but in a lot of these recent interviews, he gives me the impression he's on roids and/or coke.
JD
QUOTE(WWE @ Apr 28 2008, 04:16 PM) [snapback]387930[/snapback]
I like Haye and I like his chances against anyone, but in a lot of these recent interviews, he gives me the impression he's on roids and/or coke.

LOL...

I just think he is supremely confident...and real energetic...
U.S. Champ
QUOTE(JD @ Apr 28 2008, 03:04 PM) [snapback]387929[/snapback]
LOL...Wlad will knock Haye out.

Sidenote, I would take Tony Thompson over David Haye.

Please!!! tell me your joking about Tony the pussycat Thompson and we should support David for trying to breath life into the heavyweight division by talking trash, Seriously when is the last time we've been excited about a heavyweight fight JD, lets just hope he's not on roids/or Coke
Thegreatequalizer
yeah, this haye guy is completely disillusional. he's going to get murdered at heavyweight.
sweetchuck
Haye's 6'3 so it's not like he's a short heavyweight. His "bending over backwards" to make the fight with Macarinella was due to his cutting to make weight. He's got the body where he can weigh 220 and be fine as a heavyweight. He's weighed 217 in a fight and knocked the guy out in the first round. I think he has a very good chance considering the guys in the heavyweight divsion these days due to his speed and power. His one loss was more due to punching himself out, but he's shown that he has learned from that loss.
Mean Mister Mustard
Haye's power, speed and athleticsm will certainly cause the big men some trouble but can he take a punch from these guys?
JD
QUOTE(U.S. Champ @ Apr 28 2008, 05:25 PM) [snapback]387932[/snapback]
Please!!! tell me your joking about Tony the pussycat Thompson and we should support David for trying to breath life into the heavyweight division by talking trash, Seriously when is the last time we've been excited about a heavyweight fight JD, lets just hope he's not on roids/or Coke

Bro...I have NO problem with what he is doing. I think it is great, maybe people will actually look forward to a heavyweight fight. But do not underestimate Tony Thompson, he is a solid fighter - does he beat Wlad? Probably not, but he absolutely could beat a chinny cruiserweight whose best attribute is his one punch power...in fact, I think I would take Thompson over Samuel Peter.
WWE
Haye has a great chance of beating Wlad. I dare say Wlad has never faced anyone of Haye's caliber. The Mock and JMM knockdowns along with the Thompson KO have helped Haye more than anything else. All his opponents who've felt they can go in there and KO him because of those matches have ended up getting sparked. Anyone who tries to KO him at heavyweight is likely to get stopped. To be honest, the only people I'm not sure about are the John Ruizes. The fighters who won't try to KO him but just try to throw him off his gameplan and frustrate him to a decision loss. He might just be too eager and energetic to be able to deal with a really negative fighter - time will tell. That being said, being that Haye's a cruiser with what many believe is a weak chin, Wlad will go to knock him out and this will be to Haye's advantage.
Method
Given that Wladdy has a glass jaw, and Haye can box and a better athelete than most of the guys (if not all) that Wlad has faced, I give Haye a decent shot. I'd lay money on him by stoppage, actually. All he has to do is slip Wladdy like he did Macaroni, and come back with something big....it'll completely take Wladdy by surprise. The ones that get ya are the ones you don't see. I'd give Haye a great shot. Im not saying he definitely would, nor would he be favored, which is why I like it so much. Give me this fight. I want to see it. Klitchko is such a cunt.
FenderDG3
QUOTE(WWE @ Apr 28 2008, 06:47 PM) [snapback]387948[/snapback]
Haye has a great chance of beating Wlad. I dare say Wlad has never faced anyone of Haye's caliber. The Mock and JMM knockdowns along with the Thompson KO have helped Haye more than anything else. All his opponents who've felt they can go in there and KO him because of those matches have ended up getting sparked. Anyone who tries to KO him at heavyweight is likely to get stopped. To be honest, the only people I'm not sure about are the John Ruizes. The fighters who won't try to KO him but just try to throw him off his gameplan and frustrate him to a decision loss. He might just be too eager and energetic to be able to deal with a really negative fighter - time will tell. That being said, being that Haye's a cruiser with what many believe is a weak chin, Wlad will go to knock him out and this will be to Haye's advantage.

IMO you sort of contradict yourself here... you give him a great chance of beating Wlad (I have no problem with that btw), but then you go on to say "the only people I'm not sure about are the John Ruizes. The fighters who won't try to KO him but just try to throw him off his gameplan and frustrate him to a decision loss".

We've all seen what Wlad does when he's scared of an opponents power or when he doesn't want to get careless and get caught (his excuse for a poor performance against Ibragimov). I feel that is exactally what Wlad would do against Haye.

This is not to say that I don't think Haye stands a chance... I think it's a very interesting match-up. I just don't think Haye is quite ready for the Wlads and Sam Peters of the HW division.
moscow bear
QUOTE(Method @ Apr 28 2008, 11:55 PM) [snapback]387949[/snapback]
Given that Wladdy has a glass jaw, and Haye can box and a better athelete than most of the guys (if not all) that Wlad has faced, I give Haye a decent shot. I'd lay money on him by stoppage, actually. All he has to do is slip Wladdy like he did Macaroni, and come back with something big....it'll completely take Wladdy by surprise. The ones that get ya are the ones you don't see. I'd give Haye a great shot. Im not saying he definitely would, nor would he be favored, which is why I like it so much. Give me this fight. I want to see it. Klitchko is such a cunt.

you obviously have not seen many of his fights to give him a GREAT shot. This guy is a bully who cant handle the pressure when things dont go his way. I put money on Macaroni and I would do it again and again.

You should see his amateur fight with the fat boy Solis....btw they should have a rematch in the pros....

Against Haye, I see the odds on Wladdy around 1.10-1.20, but should it go below 1.10 I will put my money on Haye.
WWE
QUOTE(FenderDG3 @ Apr 29 2008, 02:59 AM) [snapback]387950[/snapback]
IMO you sort of contradict yourself here... you give him a great chance of beating Wlad (I have no problem with that btw), but then you go on to say "the only people I'm not sure about are the John Ruizes. The fighters who won't try to KO him but just try to throw him off his gameplan and frustrate him to a decision loss".

We've all seen what Wlad does when he's scared of an opponents power or when he doesn't want to get careless and get caught (his excuse for a poor performance against Ibragimov). I feel that is exactally what Wlad would do against Haye.

This is not to say that I don't think Haye stands a chance... I think it's a very interesting match-up. I just don't think Haye is quite ready for the Wlads and Sam Peters of the HW division.

I see what you're saying and I know that Wlad can go into a cautious, defensive mode, but I think against a cruiserweight who's believed to have a weak chin and who leaves himself open, Wlad would be tempted to go for the KO and this would work to Haye's advantage.
Method
you obviously have not seen many of his fights to give him a GREAT shot.

I don't need to see that many of his fights. I have seen many of Wlad's fights, and he SUCKS. It is my belief that anyone with some boxing skill and a punch stands a good shot to knock him cold. That's all.
FenderDG3
QUOTE(WWE @ Apr 29 2008, 08:29 AM) [snapback]388080[/snapback]
I see what you're saying and I know that Wlad can go into a cautious, defensive mode, but I think against a cruiserweight who's believed to have a weak chin and who leaves himself open, Wlad would be tempted to go for the KO and this would work to Haye's advantage.

You are right... against a "crusierweight who's believed to have a weak chin and who leaves himself open" would be very tempting to Wlad, you're also right that this would work to Haye's advantage, AND Wlad SHOULD go for the knockout 'cuz that is what heavyweights are supposed to do. I just think Wlad will take the cautious route... just my two cents.
Mean Mister Mustard
I'd like to see Haye against a top 10 heavyweight. But for starters he could take on a top 20 guy, maybe take on Brock or Oquendo, I'd give him a good chance to knock them out.
Hodge
Wow. David Haye is the new Clubber Lang.
WindyCityP
Haye is a breath of fresh air in this stinkin ass division. Haye KO1 !!
moscow bear
QUOTE(WindyCityP @ Apr 30 2008, 07:24 AM) [snapback]388156[/snapback]
Haye is a breath of fresh air in this stinkin ass division. Haye KO1 !!

you mean Haye KOD 1?
ROLL DEEP
I'm a big fan of Haye....being English helps, but I really do think he has the talent and attitude to do well in the heavies and add some excitment to the division.

The only 2 things that concern me are his stamina and his chin. I think he's got the stamina issue sorted now, but it's his chin I worry about. Especially as he's moving up to the heavyweights where they obviously punch harder.

He has the speed, punch power, footwork, determination and credentials to make waves....if his chin holds up.

Also, was surprised Kilt didn't tower over him. I thought he'd be a lot taller...unless Haye was on the next step up laugh.gif
Mean Mister Mustard
I would have liked to see Haye stay at Cruiser and defend his title against Cunningham, maybe remacth Mormeck or even take on the Ding-a-Ling man that would have been fun while it lasted. But it certainly doesn't hurt to have an athletic fighter in the heavyweight division.
hardhead
David Haye confronts Klitchko....

laugh.gif
Fitz
QUOTE(hardhead @ May 1 2008, 03:15 PM) [snapback]388252[/snapback]

Someone already posted that on the first page.
KookedKrack
QUOTE(hardhead @ May 1 2008, 01:15 AM) [snapback]388252[/snapback]

dont know much about haye but klit looks shook lol
Fitz
I didn't really look at Wlad being intimidated. I think he is just a guy that has some class and isn't going to be dragged into a pissing contest like that. Especially in public either. I thought he just tried to handle it in a classy manner. Basically what he tried to say in a nice way is:
"You are a cruiser weight and never fought at heavy weight. Why don't you beat some contenders and then try call out the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world".
To me Wlad just looked like that he was above all that type of shit. He kind of reminds me of Kostya. Prefers to let the other guys talk, he will just go about his own business.
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(Fitz @ May 1 2008, 01:09 AM) [snapback]388257[/snapback]
I didn't really look at Wlad being intimidated. I think he is just a guy that has some class and isn't going to be dragged into a pissing contest like that. Especially in public either. I thought he just tried to handle it in a classy manner. Basically what he tried to say in a nice way is:
"You are a cruiser weight and never fought at heavy weight. Why don't you beat some contenders and then try call out the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world".
To me Wlad just looked like that he was above all that type of shit. He kind of reminds me of Kostya. Prefers to let the other guys talk, he will just go about his own business.

Yeah, me too. He didn't look bothered at all. He looked a little pissed off, but he wasn't mad annoyed and getting all crazy.

There are two reaons why Haye didn't stop and re-match Mormeck or fight Cunningham....and thats 's and making wieght. I can't blame him either.

If I had the chance to eat more and earn more...I would. Sure it would've been nice for us - the fans - to have somone rule the cruiser division for a while....but its also nice having someone like Haye in the heavies.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.