Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: can someone ban this angry hater guy?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
rusty_trombone
what a douche
CyruS
Co-sign.

Maybe a monkey from elsewhere.

rusty_trombone
where the hell is jack? how is this getting by him?
The CEO
I have to admit...dude shit on the board.

Word on the street is he will die in his sleep...tonight.
rusty_trombone
and he has stolen your hater persona CEO.
The CEO
lol...that guy's living on borrowed time.
The CEO
JD's about to nuke these fuckers...lol
JD
LOL...nah man, Mods don't ban anymore.

The initial blast of threads by the angry hater must have taken patience...my man is even keeled.
The CEO
SS is hardcore....they hold pics of dudes' takin' shits...

That's some formidable....shit.

The CEO
Sweet Science or Shit Squad....I can't call it.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(JD @ Apr 28 2008, 10:15 PM) [snapback]388034[/snapback]
LOL...nah man, Mods don't ban anymore.

The initial blast of threads by the angry hater must have taken patience...my man is even keeled.

don't ban anymore? what the hell?
thehype
Nah, I think Mods can still ban, I just requested they give me notice...but in a situation like this, BAN IMMEDIATELY. I'll have to double check that and make sure you guys have priviledges...I'm pretty sure you do, but I'll double check.

He and PIMP C have both been banned. My guess is that it was probably the new writer that btalk just got from doghouseboxing. The angry hater cat had an email address like hater_dhb@yahoo.com...not that it's necessarily his real email addy, but the fact that he had "dhb" in it and the fact that I was contacted earlier today by someone at DHB (doghouseboxing) to let me know they just had a guy leave their boards to start "writing" for btalk leads me to believe that's who it is.

But hey...no big deal...it only takes the push of a button to delete all posts and threads from any unwanted users so it really wasn't a big waste of time to take care of. I do, however, appreciate the multiple pageviews and hits he just added to our traffic. Thanks homie. If you are from btalk, leon would be pissed to know that you're helping us drive up our traffic.

nono.gif

Now if you'll excuse, I'll go ahead and lock this thread because I gotta go finish my new post for the Monkey Business thread.

I got my own shittin' to do.

laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.