Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The FH Potluck Thread
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
The CEO
Where's SoutheastPaw? He would get in on this...

This is the place to post random thoughts, observations, stories, pics, and videos....let's not go past an R rating with it....you know where the line is...it doesn't have to be funny either...posts can be commented on or discussed as well...

I'll start it off with a random pic and observation for example....

Look at 'em....you got the older woman trying to preserve what looks she has left, the resident "cute" girl, the chubby one who wants to be cute, the country apple pie baking grandma, the soccer mom, and the redneck fatty with the biker husband...

All dental assistants are alike...same shit, different office...
The CEO
ROLL DEEP
laugh.gif at this thread.

Keep them coming.
AKay
LMAOOOO!!
The CEO
biggrin.gif

Thanks, guys....maybe some others will throw something up too....it could be fun.

The CEO

"I hope this sadness doesn't make me look fat..."

Method
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Apr 30 2008, 06:51 PM) [snapback]388203[/snapback]

"Don't think I am ever going to forget you didn't buy me that dirt bike dad. It's only gonna get worse from here."

PS - CEO, that first pic remindsa me of a bunch of dental assistants. You KNOW that when they get up in there to scrape your teeth they WREAK of 'coffee breath'.
Fitz
The CEO
QUOTE(Method)
"Don't think I am ever going to forget you didn't buy me that dirt bike dad. It's only gonna get worse from here."

PS - CEO, that first pic remindsa me of a bunch of dental assistants. You KNOW that when they get up in there to scrape your teeth they WREAK of 'coffee breath'.

laugh.gif

I've noticed that before....the coffee breath.....

I tell ya, Meth....I hate most dental assistants and low level nurses...I'm talking the unfriendly, uniform wearing bitches...acting the same as one another....you can tell most of 'em have never been dicked down and/or hate their life...laugh.gif

and yeah....that sad, fat boy is rebelling a little...I got 20 saying he's already offed himself....

and Fitz finally comes through....with his widowed girlfriend....lol

thumbsup_anim.gif

Playing off of each others pics is cool....I wanna make this thread a keeper...like once a day, each of us can put at least one of our strange thoughts, pics, or discussions in this thread....
The CEO
Here's a healthy, young man...

rusty_trombone
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Apr 30 2008, 09:49 PM) [snapback]388219[/snapback]
Here's a healthy, young man...

if jesus were alive today.
KookedKrack

Fitz
The CEO

lol...what a douche...
Spyder

The CEO

"If I knew it was gonna be THAT kinda party, I woulda stuck my hand in the mashed potatoes."
The CEO

dj necrogenic
Yesterday I went home after work, and decided to make ceviche.. (havent made it in years) I thought it would be cool to have on the weekend.... Today I get into work and realize its Cinco De Mayo weekend.. Us wetbacks are trained
The CEO
Quien es el mejor Mexicano?

Pancho Villa

O

Santo

laugh.gif
Spyder

Fitz
The CEO
Spyder
To keep in the Cinco de Mayo weekend theme...

The Mexican Stormtrooper
Fitz
13gb pwned you.
Spyder
Those bastards!

black eye.gif

The Mexican Stormtrooper Lives!!!

thumbsup_anim.gif
The CEO
laugh.gif laugh.gif

I got one...just when you thought he couldn't be more cheesy, washed up, and gay....

Spyder
The CEO
Fitz
KookedKrack
The CEO
Spyder
Jack 1000
"Welcome to the Island of Misfit Toys!!! (Crying) My name is Charlie! That's why I'm a misfit toy! My name is all wrong! No child wants to play with a Charlie in the Box, so I had to come here!"

"One of the greatest, funniest lines EVER!!!!!!!"

Jack
Spyder
The CEO
Lewis Skolnick: Do any of you have dates, besides Gilbert?

Lamar Latrell: I do!

Dudley "Booger" Dawson: Yeah, but that's with a guy.

Lewis Skolnick: Well, what about you, Booger?

Dudley "Booger" Dawson: I've been out combing the High Schools all day!
Method
Aside from CEO, "Pot Luck" has turned into a photo thread.

ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ May 6 2008, 11:32 AM) [snapback]388713[/snapback]

laugh.gif
Spyder
Obama Yo Momma!!

http://www.break.com/index/obama-does-def-comedy-jam.html
The CEO
The five year old son of a neighbor came up to me the other day out of nowhere and said, "I have a secret...but you gotta promise you won't tell ANYBODY."...

I said, "uhhhh....ok."...

and he said, "My mom is gonna have surgery...she's gonna get bigger boobs.".....I went, "really?....ok.".

It caught me off guard.....does he want me to fuck his mother and be his daddy or somethin'? I really didn't know what to say...

It was strange.
The CEO
Remember...this is The Miscellaneousnessness....lol.....that was a real incident....it was fucking bizarre.
Spyder
His mom wants to fuck, so she sent her son over...it's like the whole "lost kid in the park" ploy.

You know the old, send the kid to a hot chick in the park and have him ask if they've seen his daddy. That is closely related to the, "bring a puppy to the park" or "lost dog in the park" where you walk around the park with a leash in your hand as an excuse to talk to girls..."Have you seen a little dog...his name is buster...I just got him, can you help me find him?"

She thinks you got the "goods", so she wanted to inform you that she is getting her own...but she didn't want to seem like a ho.

She made her son her pimp, and the kid doesn't even know.

laugh.gif
The CEO
laugh.gif

I'm not familiar with those ploys at all....laugh.gif

nahhh....I normally would have thought he was the unknowing pimp like you say....but this was different though...the mother wasn't anywhere around (who is single btw)....I think it was ALL HIM in this case...he's pretty advanced for his age....

I'm guessing his mom is walking around the house talking about it on the phone with her friends all the time...and how she hopes it will attract a good man and father for her and her boy.....he was inquisitive, and she tells him he better not tell anyone...

I'm thinking he's been seeing me in the backyard grilling and interacting with my wife and daughter....he likes what he sees and wants to be affiliated with that/me....so he threw out the bait...

lol...what if I would have said..."She getting new titties?...ok...cool....I'll come over after they've healed up and use them with my penis."
Spyder
laugh.gif

I wonder how he would've reacted? Would he have told his mom that you wanted to play with her new titties, or would he ask his mom how you use a penis to play with titties?

If the kid is as advanced as you say he is, then maybe he knows all about that shit and would've just given you a pound and said, "Tear that shit up dawg."

laugh.gif

What did you say to him?
The CEO
laugh.gif

I said what I typed earlier...something like, "really?...ok."...with a pokerface...and he just walked off....I wasn't ready for what he said...
Spyder
That is strange...what was your wife's take on it?
The CEO
lol...my wife said she's gonna need a Hell of a lot more than boobs to make a difference, and that she'll be wasting her money.....and I have to agree...she's kind of a fatty....she needs lipo and Pilates....
Spyder
...and facial reconstruction surgery and a new soul...

laugh.gif
The CEO
laugh.gif laugh.gif

ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(Fitz @ May 14 2008, 01:00 AM) [snapback]389369[/snapback]
Just made a quick but very tasty bean salad.
  • Can of red kidney beans (I actually used a mix of 4 kinds)
  • Can of tuna (I used chilli and lime if you must know)
  • 1 chopped onion
  • Bit of chilli (optional)
  • Salt and pepper
  • Garlic olive oil
  • Vinegar
I probably won't be fun to be around in a couple of hours.

Yum....sound nice.

I not long had a big shit.

It was a 'ghost shit'....no remains of it anywhere. None down the pan....not around my arse. Kinda wierd.
The CEO
I've never ghosted a shit....but I've always wanted to....they sound very convenient and practical...lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.