Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The FH Potluck Thread
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
The CEO
QUOTE (Spyder @ Feb 28 2010, 12:44 PM) *

LMAPO!!

(LAUGHIN' MY ASS PENNIES OUT!!)

That successful douche was great...a very convincing performance from him.

Spyder
Ass Pennies would give any man a HUGE advantage...lol...it reminds me of a scene from the Craptastic movie 'The Breaks'.

Spyder
That's cool shit Fitz. Must say I'm a little envious...lol
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (Fitz @ Mar 9 2010, 09:24 AM) *
Just uploaded the video of my encounter with a blue whale that I saw on my fishing trip just this weekend. It was pretty amazing, I was literally about 2 meters away from it.
Scientists went out that day and in the past purely to see them and come back seeing nothing, we go out for fishing and saw it. I was in awe when I saw it.

Lucky bastard! Catch many tuna?
King Eugene
Thats some hot shit Fitz. I must admit I would have been shaking in my Chucks though. Out there in the water like that...not the kid!

Speaking of water I just thought of a funny ass joke.

Anybody ever wonder why there are no pools in Cuba....................?

Everybody that can swim is already in America laugh.gif
Spyder
laugh.gif

I'm surprised there aren't more Cuban swimmers. Could you imagine how tough it'd be to keep the Cuban swim from defecting if they were trained half as well as the boxers? lol
Snoop
QUOTE (Spyder @ Feb 28 2010, 05:44 PM) *

Bwahahahahahahha. wtf.gif
King Eugene
QUOTE (Fitz @ Mar 9 2010, 04:27 PM) *
Eugene, I was pretty scared of the ocean. I have always been pretty scared of the ocean. I can swim so that isn't the problem, but it has always scared me because unlike a pool, you don't have anything to hold on to. The water is very unpredictable, I am scared of sharks or things below me that I have no idea what's beneath. I think drowning in the ocean would be one of the worst ways to die. But for some reason, I love the ocean and I find it beautiful, I just show it a huge amount of respect and rarely swim in there and just try to appreciate it from a far or on a boat, lol.

I love fishing but I stay on the bank. I watch too much discovery channel and animal planet. laugh.gif
Spyder
If we had facebook during WWII.. laugh.gif

lloyd mayflower

Couldnt help it, this guy cracks me up
Spyder
I want one!

http://www.martinjetpack.com/video-gallery.aspx
Spyder
My favorite Mixed Martial Art...

Snoop
QUOTE (Spyder @ Mar 22 2010, 04:11 AM) *
My favorite Mixed Martial Art...

LMAO. Did he stick the magazine up the guy's ass at one point?
King Eugene
LMAO...what took the cake was after giving him the chair he slapped his ass again.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Mar 22 2010, 11:19 AM) *
LMAO...what took the cake was after giving him the chair he slapped his ass again.

Yep. laugh.gif
Spyder
We Are Doing it Wrong, or ARE we????

Category: Politics
Labels: B@W

Rating: 1.79 on 59 reviews (Rate this item) (V)
Submitted by FALLEN (View user info) at 2010-03-11 14:54:10 EST

My fellow Americans, after extensive research I have come to the conclusion that we have a problem. We as a nation are faced with the most diabolical plot against our way of life ever.

America kicks ass.
I know it, you know it, and the world knows it, thatís why so many of them hate us. Throughout history, America had the biggest impact on the world, from inventing the airplane, the telephone and the car or building the pyramids, that wall in China, or digging the Chunnel, America fucking gets it done.

Knowing they cant step up to the awesomeness that is the USA, this cowardly enemy attacks our spirit and fills us with doubt. How? You may ask, let me tell you how friends.
By making us believe we canít do anything without help from someone from England.
Letís look at the evidence.

American Idol and Dancing with the Stars.
Wildly popular shows here but what judges do you NOT want a bad review from? The English ones, thatís who. A bad word from Simon and you may as well start packing because you will be back in double-wide eatiní possum pie before the week is up.

Kitchen Nightmares
ďNo you fucking cunt, you canít serve people microwave quail!Ē
So, thought you were running a bistro were you? Not after Chef Gordon shoved his Yorkshire Pudding up your arse and called you an idiot. Ramsay makes people cry, CRY!

Supernanny and Nanny 911
Why you would want to show the world that you have zero parenting skills is beyond me, but not to worry a British nanny will teach you fat, stupid Yanks how to do it right.

Itís me Or the Dog
You canít control your own animals either. Since a lot of men own dogs and will not want to think they cant control their dogs, this has the added hook of watching Victoria Stilwell crawl around on all fours, even if that fringe of hers looks like it could deflect tank shells.

Tabithaís Salon Takeover
Yes sheís an Aussie but she studied in London either way itís another business you canít be successful at.

So by now youíre thinking ďWTF England I thought we were cool and shit?!?Ē
Letís not be so fast.
Itís no secret I have much love for England, and yes I know they still have angst over that whole getting their asses kicked in the Revolutionary war and the fact we get BBC programming for free, but I know its not the Brits. Aside from the extra ďUísĒ and different names for common things simply to be different than us, the language is pretty much the same.
No my friends, they are simply pawns in this.

So who can benefit and get credibility in the worlds eyes from taking America down a notch with the added bonus of having England get the blame? Who speaks a language that is compatible with both the US and GB? Who has connections in the BBC and American cable networks?
Thatís rightÖ..
The fucking Canadians

Long tired of being Americaís hat, Canada, all pumped up from their dollar being worth almost the same as ours and that sham gold medal win for ice hockey (a game Iím positive was invented by an American), made their move.
I would like to take all the credit for getting wise to the canuks plans, but it was them that shot themselves in the foot. All those years of lying to us that the whole world was Metric, that we were the only hold outs, do you know how much crap I had to memorize in grade school because of that northern propaganda? Well the whole world is NOT metric, so I started digging and found your plan to destroy America.
You maple glazed bastards would have gotten away with it too, but not on my watch, Jacques, not on my watch.
Fitz
Snoop
QUOTE (Fitz @ Mar 26 2010, 02:22 PM) *

"Shut up!"

"I have a cheeseburger and it is good"

"Come get some!"

"I do have some."

Then everyone else in the restaurant says "ONLY IN AMERICA!" while he's getting his ass kicked.

LMAO. You can't make that shit up. It just has to happen.
Spyder
I'm not sure that Jiu Jitsu is the most effective way to whoop a fat redneck in McDonalds. It seems like a left hook to the chin would've ended things a lot quicker.
Spyder
This is pretty hot...

Snoop
QUOTE (Spyder @ Mar 28 2010, 10:05 PM) *
This is pretty hot...

The violin goes surprisingly well with this genre of music, or any genre really.

But this video looks incredibly fake.
Spyder
QUOTE (Snoop @ Mar 29 2010, 03:40 AM) *
The violin goes surprisingly well with this genre of music, or any genre really.

But this video looks incredibly fake.

Why? Is it because she's asian? lol

friends.gif
Fitz
Oh man. At about 1:30 pm today at work while my friend was away from his laptop. I opened up his facebook and changed his status to.

Daniel -- ------ loves working with men all day..........ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah

It's now 9:20pm, and I log on, and his status hasn't changed, he hasn't checked it in all that time, lol. Though there are only 2 comments, I thought in that time, there could have been more. Unless he is a loser out of work, and nobody cares much for him.
I know it's childish and everyone does that, but I still have a laugh because I never really do it often. I will see if he says anything tomorrow, lol.

Edit update: The comments weren't from friends. It was from his sister and mum.

"HOMO "
"Queer Son"

lol.
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE (Fitz @ Mar 31 2010, 05:26 AM) *
Oh man. At about 1:30 pm today at work while my friend was away from his laptop. I opened up his facebook and changed his status to.

Daniel -------- loves working with men all day..........ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah

It's now 9:20pm, and I log on, and his status hasn't changed, he hasn't checked it in all that time, lol. Though there are only 2 comments, I thought in that time, there could have been more. Unless he is a loser out of work, and nobody cares much for him.
I know it's childish and everyone does that, but I still have a laugh because I never really do it often. I will see if he says anything tomorrow, lol.

Edit update: The comments weren't from friends. It was from his sister and mum.

"HOMO "
"Queer Son"

lol.

We done that to one of my friends once...a while back on his myspace account.

We commented on loads of his friends photos saying he thinks they're looking nice - just sutble lines so they were not too obvious.

We also sent a few private messages to his friends saying that he liked them and that he was really uncomfortable in telling them this incase they didn't feel the same way and people found out, haha.

My one friend also got hold of his works mobile (he's a self employed plumber) and sent a text to all of his contacts on there that read something like; 'Just got back from the clinic and it's syphilis (sp?)'.

He was PROPER pissed off, haha.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ Mar 31 2010, 10:38 AM) *
My one friend also got hold of his works mobile (he's a self employed plumber) and sent a text to all of his contacts on there that read something like; 'Just got back from the clinic and it's syphilis (sp?)'.

He was PROPER pissed off, haha.

If that happened to me I would be more than proper pissed off. I would take my time & plan my revenge carefully.
Fitz
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Mar 31 2010, 09:42 PM) *
If that happened to me I would be more than proper pissed off. I would take my time & plan my revenge carefully.

Hahah
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Mar 31 2010, 05:42 AM) *

Well, when the thing on myspace happened, he said to my friend that the police had been around to his house and taken his computer for away for inspection due to racist remarks on there as my mate who hijacked the account commented on some of his mates photo's - who are black. He put nothing racist on there but couldn't remember exactly what he'd put and we all knew it was a wind up so we stirred shit up and he got so worried about it

Anyway, my friend kept it up for a week and wouldn't answer his calls or texts. We started saying stuff like 'man, his dad's not happy with you - all the business stuff is on the computer they took away. The family are going through bad times now and the police keep coming round to question him'. We told him the comp was taken due to racial incitement and or something, haha.

At first he didn't believe us, but we all kept it up and in the end he did.

The whole account hijacking thing backfired on my mate who did it laugh.gif
King Eugene

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Spyder
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Apr 6 2010, 11:29 AM) *

LMAO...I would go to that Thanksgiving dinner every year! laugh.gif

Snoop
QUOTE (Spyder @ Mar 29 2010, 02:43 PM) *
Why? Is it because she's asian? lol

friends.gif

There was just something off about it. The performance didn't match with the music for some reason.

And because she's Asian.
Snoop
QUOTE (Spyder @ Apr 7 2010, 02:42 AM) *
LMAO...I would go to that Thanksgiving dinner every year! laugh.gif

This guy is fucking great.
Spyder
QUOTE (Fitz @ Apr 7 2010, 12:52 AM) *
Thanks for that Spyder, some guy at work sent that around as an email at work, except I never saw the letter and only the parking ticket and was there looking for like a minute thinking what the problem was. Now I saw the letter, lol.
I fucking hate parking inspectors. Where I was studying as a student, there was a hospital and a uni close by, everywhere was 2 hour parking limits which made it hard for students to leave class every 2 hours to move their car and patients and nurses to leave a patient or something to go move their car. They used to clean up.
I remember I got to my car about 2 minutes after my ticket expired, and already had a ticket. They are fucked.
The reason I hate them is that they have quota's that they must meet. What the fuck is that? How about just doing their job and not having quota's.

They need the quota's to pay for your wonderful Healthcare. lol

I think I found a video of Roberto Duran training a kid... laugh.gif

Snoop
http://observers.france24.com/en/content/2...omet-spain-nude

If this is how all protests in the world were handled, we'd have world peace.
Spyder

laugh.gif

"Oh, cray to Gawd!"
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
now that was priceless....
Fitz
JD
D-MARV
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Apr 6 2010, 11:29 AM) *

"You bout to get your ass whooped boy!" LMAO
King Eugene

One slick mutha sucka...
King Eugene
King Eugene

Spyder
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Apr 20 2010, 07:06 AM) *

I laugh every time I see that. laugh.gif
Fitz
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Apr 20 2010, 09:06 PM) *

Pretty funny, though when I first saw this. I thought someone bumped a thread from 2007.
Snoop
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Apr 20 2010, 11:06 AM) *

LMFAO
King Eugene
I bout died laughing...

King Eugene
Snoop
Real life Gambit:

King Eugene
Epic Beard Man extended with new interview.

King Eugene
Is it just me or is some body out of place...?

laugh.gif
King Eugene
Steroids

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.