Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The FH Potluck Thread
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Snoop
QUOTE (Fitz @ Sep 20 2010, 11:51 PM) *
Yeah, head gear comes off and she still wanted to rumble. She was a fiery little fucker, and I'm sure it translates to the sack. I would give it to her hard.

The guy was a dick though, he took it pretty serious.

I got mad respect for the girl. Dude was a super dick though. WTF was he trying to prove by going that hard on her? He must have some serious insecurities to spar like that against someone that clearly wasn't at his level of skill, especially a girl.
Lil-lightsout
Yeah that dude needs his ass beat. He was hitting that chick pretty hard and giving her good kicks. She is definitely one tough woman, I don't know any chicks who could take that abuse. I mean not only was he a man, he was bigger than her too. Fucking sad...I wouldn't mind sparring with that dude, lol.
Snoop
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 21 2010, 12:56 AM) *
Yeah that dude needs his ass beat. He was hitting that chick pretty hard and giving her good kicks. She is definitely one tough woman, I don't know any chicks who could take that abuse. I mean not only was he a man, he was bigger than her too. Fucking sad...I wouldn't mind sparring with that dude, lol.

Yeah man, you need to give that fucker a body shot like the one in your AV bro. Fuck that dude.
Snoop
QUOTE (Fitz @ Sep 21 2010, 01:28 AM) *
You clearly haven't watched "latina abuse", "ghetto gaggers" or "facial abuse".

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Fitz got the ticket.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Fitz @ Sep 20 2010, 09:28 PM) *
You clearly haven't watched "latina abuse", "ghetto gaggers" or "facial abuse".

laugh.gif

Clearly I have not... I am married with kids and my wife is very not into that stuff. Closest thing I get to that is the shit on skinamax. laugh.gif
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Snoop @ Sep 20 2010, 09:04 PM) *
Yeah man, you need to give that fucker a body shot like the one in your AV bro. Fuck that dude.

That dude would definitely get that and some more...hahaha. Fucking pussy.
Spyder
Oh come on guys...it was obviously a bet that she took.

She said at the beginning of the tape that she hadn't boxed in years. Not to mention the way that they were keeping time, she was probably popping off that she could last a round with that dude.

You gotta respect her courage, but how courageous would she be if the dude wasn't gonna try? Good for him for giving her the chance to do that...a lot of guys wouldn't have the stomach for it.
Snoop
QUOTE (Spyder @ Sep 21 2010, 04:01 AM) *

She said at the beginning of the tape that she hadn't boxed in years. Not to mention the way that they were keeping time, she was probably popping off that she could last a round with that dude.

You gotta respect her courage, but how courageous would she be if the dude wasn't gonna try? Good for him for giving her the chance to do that...a lot of guys wouldn't have the stomach for it.

Honest question bro, did they say that in the video?

I mean even if it was a bet, you can still beat the girl without beating her ass.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Spyder @ Sep 20 2010, 11:01 PM) *

Man I didn't listen to any of the talk, I just watched the sparring match. IMO I just think he was hitting her too hard and was uncalled for. I mean maybe she wanted it that way, I don't know. I just I could not hit a girl like that. Man, years ago we had a girl at our gym and we were both about 135 pounds and she had a bunch of fights. She was a fucking beast and I sparred her often, she would throw her hardest and I would just work mainly on defense. Occasionally I threw back, but they were very soft punches with nothing on them. Years later my trainer told me she didn't like me and wanted to KO me cause I was too cocky, she also didn't like the fact when I would tie up with her on the inside I would joke and make stupid faces and fuck with her. I was young and just having fun, but my trainer said she hated me for it, lol. Sometimes I wish I would have just dropped her with a bodyshot after he told me that. laugh.gif
King Eugene
I found it pretty funny.

He didn't need to try to be all bravado and shit on camera though. I didn't like the fact that when it was over with and she was taking her gloves off he was bracing himself to attack her again like she had already proven to be a threat. She is probably their pass around chic that they all gang bang "Bang Bros" style. Pretty much explains why she is so damn tough. LOL

I'm sure he doesn't get off like that on anybody at his gym, if he even goes to a gym so he just felt the need to be impressive against a female. She was game as hell though!
ROLL DEEP
The guy comes across as a dick....you know why?

Whether it was for a bet or not, it was only a low key thing -obviously just messing around, so why did he feel the need to perform the Muay Thai fighting ritual at the beginning?

Dude takes himself WAAAAAAY too seriously. He's hit the bag a few times in his gym and acts like he's one of the top K-1 fighters by doing that.

You can tell he's pretty shit - arms everywhere, chin up....he needs someone to knock him down a few pegs!

King Eugene
QUOTE (Fitz @ Sep 21 2010, 04:45 AM) *
But did anyone see how hot she is?

I think what makes her even more hot is the fact that if you got into a fight out on the streets she'll be right beside you throwing blows! Now that's a damn turn on. Imagine how wild the sex would be that night.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Fitz @ Sep 20 2010, 08:30 PM) *
I got even more respect for her when I realised not only how tough she was, but how god damn sexy she is, lol.

I found this 6 minutes 58 seconds to be a very good investment of my time. Very little happened but I find myself curiously mesmerized laugh.gif
Spyder
QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ Sep 21 2010, 03:58 AM) *

Whether it was for a bet or not, it was only a low key thing -obviously just messing around, so why did he feel the need to perform the Muay Thai fighting ritual at the beginning?

Dude takes himself WAAAAAAY too seriously. He's hit the bag a few times in his gym and acts like he's one of the top K-1 fighters by doing that.

You can tell he's pretty shit - arms everywhere, chin up....he needs someone to knock him down a few pegs!

The Muay Thai ritual was straight douchebaggery...

No doubt he's a dick...the way he baited her to touch gloves and then threw that cheap-ass front kick...and the knee to the face.

Those two instances were very dickish...but the action itself was pretty much fair game.

QUOTE (Fitz @ Sep 21 2010, 04:45 AM) *
But did anyone see how hot she is?

In college, she would've gotten it for sure!

laugh.gif
King Eugene
Jordan averaged 44 points versus Cleveland in the 1989-1990 season, scored 54 points against them in the season opener, and had buried the Cavs' playoff dreams a year before. Yet Jordan himself considers this staggering 69-point performance his best ever. Teammate Stacey King would say later: "I'll always remember this as the night Michael Jordan and I combined to score 70 points."

laugh.gif
I thought this was quite hilarious myself.

10 Game Michael Jordan Challenge
Spyder
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Sep 23 2010, 03:30 AM) *
laugh.gif
I thought this was quite hilarious myself.

10 Game Michael Jordan Challenge

That game looks pretty awesome!
Snoop
QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ Sep 21 2010, 08:58 AM) *

I would love to see you fuck this dude up. Make him part of your highlight reel, and then put some Street Fighter/Mortal Kombat/Spyder type FX to the vid.
Spyder
Yo Yo Yo Yo Yo...I'm about to peep you fools to the NEW Hot Shit...I'm talking about the new dance craze that's cracking on the streets!

We call this...The Fleece Johnson!!

BOOTY! BOOTY! BOOTY WARRIOR!!

King Eugene
My HS team that I coach had a game today. To say we are The Bad News Bears would be an insult to The Bad News Bears. Anyway we won the state championship last year and returned only 4 starters. Needless to say we suck ass right now.

Halftime score 42-0. My halftime speech: question, are you a man or a pussy? Are you going to take your ass whippin curled up in the corner or are you going to fight back like a real warrior and go out on your shield. Are you going to take your ass whippin with pride or be a bitch about it? Answer: we warriors coach. We bout to fight.

Ending result: still got our ass whipped......but they went out like some G's. Put out the starting QB and back up RB in the FIRST series. Caused four turnovers and managed to gain over 150 yards of offense in the second half. Held the opposing offense to only 78 total yards in the second half.

Final score 42-8 lmao
Spyder
Way to coach 'em up Eugene!

That short message probably changed their lives...you're molding the future generation of non-foreigners King.

laugh.gif
Snoop
QUOTE (Spyder @ Sep 25 2010, 02:49 PM) *
Way to coach 'em up Eugene!

That short message probably changed their lives...you're molding the future generation of non-foreigners King.

laugh.gif

Co-sign. Regardless of win or loss, they went out fighting, and in the end, that's all that ever matters. They'll probably remember that night til the day they die.
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE (Fitz @ Sep 24 2010, 04:45 PM) *

Their mothers must be so proud.
Snoop
More inception fun:

ROLL DEEP
Gunman opens fire in traffic jam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhOQNsczQAc...player_embedded

Not sure how to get the video showing in my post like the others....

STEVENSKI
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Sep 25 2010, 05:03 PM) *
My HS team that I coach had a game today. To say we are The Bad News Bears would be an insult to The Bad News Bears. Anyway we won the state championship last year and returned only 4 starters. Needless to say we suck ass right now.

Halftime score 42-0. My halftime speech: question, are you a man or a pussy? Are you going to take your ass whippin curled up in the corner or are you going to fight back like a real warrior and go out on your shield. Are you going to take your ass whippin with pride or be a bitch about it? Answer: we warriors coach. We bout to fight.

Ending result: still got our ass whipped......but they went out like some G's. Put out the starting QB and back up RB in the FIRST series. Caused four turnovers and managed to gain over 150 yards of offense in the second half. Held the opposing offense to only 78 total yards in the second half.

Final score 42-8 lmao

Perhaps next time you will consider giving a inspirational speech before the game starts rather than at 1/2 time when it is already lost Coach?
Spyder
QUOTE (Snoop @ Sep 26 2010, 11:48 PM) *
More inception fun:

King Eugene
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Sep 27 2010, 06:18 PM) *
Perhaps next time you will consider giving a inspirational speech before the game starts rather than at 1/2 time when it is already lost Coach?

I'm not the one to give speeches much less inspirational speech but I felt obligated to say something at the time. Everybody was looking down, out, and ready to give up. A bunch of quitters I wont coach and quitting is something I wont be a part of. Funny you shall say that though because next game I was assigned to give the Pre-Game speech and I have absolutely no clue as to what I'm going to say. I'll probably quote my favorite line from Black Hawk Down.
Spyder
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Sep 28 2010, 02:58 AM) *
I'm not the one to give speeches much less inspirational speech but I felt obligated to say something at the time. Everybody was looking down, out, and ready to give up. A bunch of quitters I wont coach and quitting is something I wont be a part of. Funny you shall say that though because next game I was assigned to give the Pre-Game speech and I have absolutely no clue as to what I'm going to say. I'll probably quote my favorite line from Black Hawk Down.

There was a show on ESPN last night called "The Boys of Fall"...it had a bunch of coaches and players talk about shit that motivated them. You might want to rip off some old Vince Lombardi quotes too.

“….I firmly believe that any man’s finest hours – his greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear – is that moment when he has worked his heart out in good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle – victorious.”

Shiiiiiiit....say something like that to a highschool kid, and their heart might explode in their chest. They don't know about that cold ass, Vince Lombardi shit!
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Sep 28 2010, 04:58 PM) *

LOL. You did well to hold then out 8-0 in the 2nd half.
King Eugene
Tyson is that mutha lovin dude!

King Eugene

smh
lloyd mayflower
Hey Aussies, talk me through this!

(Reuters) - Australia's rugby league bosses have told the Canberra Raiders they expected "appropriate" action to be taken against Joel Monaghan after a photograph of the player simulating a sex act with a dog was posted on the internet.

The picture of the former Australia winger, taken at the team's end of season party, was posted on a social networking site Thursday and Monaghan issued a statement through his manager apologising for a "moment of sheer madness."

"Joel can't blame anyone but himself for an act of stupidity that will haunt him for the rest of his life," manager Jim Banaghan said. "There are no words of explanation that can be offered because none can be appropriate.

What are you like!!!!
Fitz
lol.

All I know is that apparently it was a day with all team mates pissed at the end of the season. For some reason, he thought it would be funny to take a picture like that. Now we are here, lol.

I don't know much about the guy, as he is a rugby league player. That is played in other states more. Stevenski may know a bit more about it.
STEVENSKI
Yeah another drunken deplorable act by a professional footballer.

Now a highly talented footballer's Australian career is over & he will move to England & play super league for more $$.

The act is vile & disgusting but to me what is just as bad is his teammate putting the photo on Twitter.

Sad & sick situation indeed.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Nov 10 2010, 02:51 AM) *
Yeah another drunken deplorable act by a professional footballer.

Now a highly talented footballer's Australian career is over & he will move to England & play super league for more $$.

The act is vile & disgusting but to me what is just as bad is his teammate putting the photo on Twitter.
Sad & sick situation indeed.

Thats the truth. Iv been a one man campaign against Twitter, Facebook and by extension, the presence of cameras on nights out, for years now. No good can come of drunken photos. The worst part of it is its always the fuckin fags who go out with all the lads for a drinking session but stay sober then take photos of drunken loutish behaviour and throw it in your face the next day.

That being said, facefucking a dog really isnt what one should be doing on a night out.

As for moving to England, well he may well do that, but he will get fuckin terrorised from the terraces week in week out.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Nov 10 2010, 09:38 PM) *
As for moving to England, well he may well do that, but he will get fuckin terrorised from the terraces week in week out.

I doubt that. A player of his skill levels & the impact he will make in Super League will allow this act to be forgotten in a hurry. He is a matchwinner & I would be happy to have Hitler, Stalin & Obama in my team if it meant they will win.
lloyd mayflower
I cant speak for rugby fans, maybe they have a little more forgiveness in them than football fans. But I know if he was a footballer in Britain it would NEVER be forgotten. There are grudges in football in this country that go back for longer than I have been alive!
Fitz
This is an oldie, but my one of my favourite bizzare Japanese videos, lol.

lloyd mayflower
Hey Aussies whats the fuckin craic with the cricket? England are givin you lot a proper beasting. Get it sorted! I'm sick of listening to it already and they havent even won yet!
Snoop
This kid is fucking ridiculous.

http://www.break.com/index/amazing-8-year-...nce-off-1959317
Spyder
It wasn't fair, Asians are bred to break dance...white guys are bred to own NBA teams.
Spyder
Snoop
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jan 5 2011, 02:23 AM) *

What...
The...
Fuck...
Spyder?
lloyd mayflower
Spyder, youv gone wrong.
Spyder
Sorry guys...I guess I need to make up for that...

This should do it.

Fitz
Don't worry Spyder, I won't judge you on that titty video. I should have posted this just before christmas sad.gif

I also saw that video the other day of the uncle belting his nephew. Has he got in trouble yet or been arrested?
Spyder
That's gross.

laugh.gif

I doubt the uncle will get charged with anything. The nephew looks bigger than him...if it was a little kid, then you'd probably be right.

Here's another clip where violence is funny...

Fitz
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jan 12 2011, 10:58 PM) *
That's gross.

laugh.gif

I doubt the uncle will get charged with anything. The nephew looks bigger than him...if it was a little kid, then you'd probably be right.

Here's another clip where violence is funny...

Hahaha. I saw that fight the other day. That is hilarious.

'i'm not runnin bitch, I lost my balance'

laugh.gif
Spyder
'Say Goodnight!'

laugh.gif
Snoop
Wow. That was quite possibly the gayest fight I've ever seen. You gotta love white suburban kids that say "nigga" though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.