Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The FH Potluck Thread
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(Fitz @ May 15 2008, 09:17 PM) [snapback]389668[/snapback]
I've had a ghost shit. Pretty cool. Most of the times though it's still visible in the bowl just not on the paper.

I know....I must've been lucky.

No mess. I normally take like 20 minutes having a shit. With this one, I was in and out in 5!
Spyder
During my travels in Rome, one thing that I couldn't wait to return stateside for was to take a nice shit without the fear of splash-up. I don't know why Europe doesn't adopt our incredibly effective toilet construction...

If any of you guys across the pond have never shit in an American toilet, then you are sadly missing out. It's an amazing experience in comparison.

Wow, this guy wrote an article about EXACTLY what I was thinking...
Poop article
Spyder
Someone has ex-girlfriend issues!

laugh.gif
The CEO
QUOTE(Fitz @ May 19 2008, 11:50 AM) [snapback]390183[/snapback]
I was just looking at the top 3 arcade champions, who the hell is "JoannaSuxdaBig1"? lol. What a name.

Yeah...that one and some fucker named Spital knocked me out of 3rd place....fuck them.
ROLL DEEP
You know what pisses me off?

Parents walking along with their kids and they're smoking.

I saw a bloke giving his daughter a ride on a bicycle today...she was sat in a basket on the handle bars (weird, I know) and he had a ciggy hanging from his mouth.

Also, I saw a baby in a baby chair strapped into the passenger seat of a car I walked past and the mother was smoking in the car....all the windows done up none the less!

Would it kill the parent to wait a few minutes til the kid was nowhere in sight?

Dumbasses....
Spyder
Yeah, at least the guy wasn't using the kid as an ash tray...

clapping.gif
The CEO
laugh.gif

I put a gas mask on my daughter and shotgun hydro smoke into it...

Does that make me a bad dad?...or am I hooking her up?
Spyder
That would depend on what you had to chow on afterward...my favorite was always Gumby's Pokie Sticks!

laugh.gif
The CEO
Never had those.......my latest munchies' sessions have involved Slim Jims and Lance's Captain's Wafers....

I rinse 'em down with a Mountain Dew...smoke a Marlboro Red........

Satisfaction.
The CEO
"Man.....you know your dick's small when you piss on YOUR BALLS."

- some coked up dude in the urinal next to me

Fitz
I get quite annoyed when visitors park there cars in the driveway. Why do they need to do it? All it does is waste time when they have to move the car when someone has to get in or out of the garage. No common sense, it's rude and they are lazy. They can't park there car in the side street and walk an extra couple of steps to the front door? People are so damn lazy and lack common sense and manners.
rusty_trombone
You know that phrase "rip you a new asshole", i bet it wouldn't be all that bad to have an extra asshole. It would improve flow, and cut shitting time in half. you would probably have to use more TP though, so I guess have an extra a-hole would significantly increase your carbon imprint. I definitely wouldn't mind having two dicks though. Getting a BJ and fucking at the same time, no that's a thing of beauty.
Fitz
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ May 20 2008, 11:19 PM) [snapback]390331[/snapback]
laugh.gif

I put a gas mask on my daughter and shotgun hydro smoke into it...

Does that make me a bad dad?...or am I hooking her up?

Father of the year material right there. Do you Dutch oven your wife too?
The CEO
No I don't...but I give her a Hitler at least once a month......sometimes I worry about her poisoning me as revenge....inspecting the bottom of my mug and shit before I pour the coffee in it ....

P.S.~ Exactly how INSANE is Russell Trombone? On a scale of 1-5, I'd give him a 4.7....2 assholes or 2 sticks??....LOL!!

Imagine picking up some strange and whipping out your double dick on her...you'd have to think that most would leave the Motel 6 screaming....

rusty_trombone
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ May 27 2008, 11:28 AM) [snapback]390722[/snapback]
Imagine picking up some strange and whipping out your double dick on her...you'd have to think that most would leave the Motel 6 screaming....

nah man, i bet they'd like it, they can never get enough dick. just imagine is some woman whipped out a total recall on your ass and had an extra titty. i think 3 would be better.
JD
Banana...

Good fruit OR greatest fruit?
Spyder
Girls might not admit it, but they like balls. Not balls in the figurative sense, but balls in the literal sense of actual testes and scrotum.
The CEO
When I was single....I would of worked a girl with 3 tits if no one knew....they'd have to be at least average looking and somewhat symmetrical....if one of 'em was a runt titty or abnormal, I'd be out....

and yes...I agree that alot of girls have a fascination with balls.....y'all are fuckin' crazy...laugh.gif

as for fruit....I would say bananas are very good...but not the greatest...even though their nutritional value is G.O.A.T.like, I find their flavor lacking ....I have the apple, cantaloupe, and strawberries all beating the banana....lol...I said beating the banana.
JD
Berries are terrific antioxidants...blueberries especially.

I do enjoy a good apple, Honey crisp is my all time favorite, but they are seasonal. Peaces and Nectarines are outstanding as well.

Of the two...whose the better drummer, Keith Moon or John Bonham? I say give me the crazy bastid from The Who.
The CEO
I play The Seeker all the time on Guitar Hero III....great song...even though it's a cover on the game....GTA IV has it on one of their radio stations too....

I'm not the MOST educated when it comes to The Who and Zeppelin...but I'm more of a Zeppelin guy...I'd have to go Bonham with his sound....original, hardcore, and very funky at times.

I also think Daltry and Townsend outshined Moon more than Plant and Page did Bonham...
JD
Townsend is the man...brilliant song writer, playwrite, lyricist, singer...terrific guitarist.

Moon did what he did on such a small set...listen closely...my man was insane. No diss on Bonham, he was great as well...

Best war movie ever made? Give me Saving Private Ryan...AMAZING flick.
The CEO
I'll start paying more attention to Moon....

Best war movie?....I don't know....I REALLY like Patton. Shit...I like Platoon alot too....the first half of Full Metal Jacket is hard to beat for entertainment...but that's when they're in Boot Camp, and not in the field....
Fitz
rap.gif Try to place the place where we can face the face
Try to place the place where we can face the face.
Face the face - got to face the face
Face the face - got to face the face.
JD
First half of Full Metal Jacket was great...Platoon...Thin Red Line...

Patton was certainly terrific. Deer Hunter was intense...Apocalypse Now was overrated in my opinion...

Saving Private Ryan, man...unreal...
The CEO
I just looked at a list of Best War Movies...they have Apocalypse Now as #1....I liked it too, but I agree it's overrated....Deer Hunter is one of my faves....saw some other names I forgot to mention....like Glory and Schindler's List....I only saw Saving Private Ryan once....

If you include any kind of war movie, Braveheart has to be up there....
BigG
Saving Private Ryan, man...unreal...

^ The best...

One movie I thought was overrated was 300....it was cool.. nice battle scenes...but nothing close to a ATG.

And speaking of 300..one of the most hillarious videos ever...http://youtube.com/watch?v=rZBA0SKmQy8
Fitz
I also found 300 overrated. It was good, but not great like it was made out to be. Fighting scenes were good, but a great movie needs more than that IMO.
Spyder
Blackhawk Down was pretty fucking sick as well.

I had to make an edit, because I just remembered 'City of God'...not your typical war movie, but it's still a civil war. Also 'Lord of War'...well shot flick.
rusty_trombone
I've always thought Band of Brothers is the best war epic thing made ever.
rusty_trombone
dupe
The CEO
D-MARV
The CEO

I. Told. You. Not. To. Touch. My. Radio. Bitch.
The CEO
Is it rude to eat a girl out from behind on the first date?.....I don't think so....

I think it lets them know you're advanced, and that you mean business...

It's a killer move.
stevennall
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Jul 3 2008, 10:21 AM) [snapback]394708[/snapback]
Is it rude to eat a girl out from behind on the first date?.....I don't think so....

I think it lets them know you're advanced, and that you mean business...

It's a killer move.

I don't know. Common courtesy seems to suggest you wait til the 2nd date to do that type of thing.

There's fine line between a facial cumshot and just being plain ol' rude.
The CEO
lol....I hear ya....women are weird about sex sometimes....

I remember doing this one new girl missionary, and I was gettin' bored...so I decided to transition into The Buck...you know...put her legs on my shoulders...

She clenched up and said, "uhhhhhhh....I don't feel comfortable putting my legs up there."....I was like, "What??....this is routine."....

I know...maybe she had a weak cervix or some cysts that couldn't take a pounding...but this girl was like a damn gymnast...it made me mad....

Had to let her go just for denying The Buck...laugh.gif
ROLL DEEP
laugh.gif

The buck....awesome.
The CEO
You know how you make someone laugh while they're drinking something, and it comes out their nose?

Well one time I made this dude laugh while he was eating pizza, and a pepperoni shot out his nose...it was all rolled up, but then it slowly started unfurling to its original shape....

It was awesome.
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(Method @ Jun 23 2008, 01:19 PM) [snapback]393495[/snapback]

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....what a bunch of gaylords.
Method
This is some of the funniest shit I have seen in a long long time...

...talk about a whole 'nother set of problems in life, man. I couldn't even begin to sympathize...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4Wm4DXkcj0
The CEO
laugh.gif

Only click the link above if you want to laugh...."We got a crawler!".
Spyder
OMG...it's been a while since I've seen that! laugh.gif
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Apr 30 2008, 05:51 PM) [snapback]388203[/snapback]

"I hope this sadness doesn't make me look fat..."

HOLY SHIT!!!!hahahahahaha..Tooo funny C.E.O!!!Where'd you meet this beast??hahahahaha..
The CEO
man I don't know that thing!......but I can imagine you'd see something like him outside a mall sittin' on the curb....by himself...thinking about bringing a gun to school.
The CEO
Since we can embed videos now....I got one for ya....it's one of my favorites on the YouTube....

This was created by the same young editor out of Atlanta who made the well known Mike Tyson quotes video....he's got potential....

BigG

The CEO
Did y'all know that Manute Bol (the tall guy in that pic) reportedly speared a lion and then killed it with his bare hands.... ohmy.gif
Spyder
Manute Bol once speared a Water Buffalo on LIVE TV...

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.