Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I witnessed a murder today!
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Byrd Man
sweetchuck
I have never seen a real murder (I know this was a joke), but I did see a guy get kicked in the nuts by a horse. I could see his unborn kids get murdered. The only thing I've seen in person where someone was alive and then was dead was when I was ringside for the Leavander Johnson fight with Jesus Chavez.
Byrd Man
wow, Chuck, you really know how to fuck up a joke thread. fuck.gif

j/k
Warlord
That was pretty gay. What kid says "I was visibly shaken." That's some 50's hard-case files noir drama shit right there, lol.

The Fresh Prince routine was flat out lame. Someone wasted alot of goddamn time on this for it to turn out so shitty.
Byrd Man
damn dude, calm down...it's just a joke. Don't read so much into this. lol
AKay
this is mad gay no wonder we are getting gaychubbydating.com banners now.
Warlord
QUOTE(Byrd Man @ May 2 2008, 09:24 PM) [snapback]388428[/snapback]
damn dude, calm down...it's just a joke. Don't read so much into this. lol

I'm calm, I just thought it was gay, lol.
Byrd Man
people use the word "gay" too much in reference to just whatever, but hey...*shrugs* whatever you gotta do, I suppose. lol

sweetchuck
If everything that's bad is gay, then everything good is straight so I'm going to start saying, that's so straight, whenever someone says something good, or is that gay?
Fitz
Last weekend I was at a wedding with an open bar. After drinking for 6 hours non stop, I started talking with a girl I knew back in college. She was also pretty drunk(and has a boy friend), but one thing led to another and we found ourselves back in my hotel room.

I didn't really think things through, and I was taking the girl's shirt off as my girlfriend and three of her very close friends returned to the room. She started crying and ran out. Her friends got super pissed and began yelling at me. The yelling eventually turned into physical assaults. I decided to remove myself from the situation and left the hotel.

Her friends followed me, causing a really big scene. I knew this was getting worse so I whistled for a cab and when it came near the Licensplate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought nah forget it, yo home to bel-airI pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby "yo, holmes smell you later" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the prince of bel-air.
Warlord
QUOTE(Byrd Man @ May 2 2008, 11:12 PM) [snapback]388442[/snapback]
people use the word "gay" too much in reference to just whatever, but hey...*shrugs* whatever you gotta do, I suppose. lol

It's gay when someone gets offended by the word "gay."
Fitz
Maybe would have been more effective if it was in text.
Warlord
QUOTE(sweetchuck @ May 2 2008, 11:16 PM) [snapback]388443[/snapback]
If everything that's bad is gay, then everything good is straight so I'm going to start saying, that's so straight, whenever someone says something good, or is that gay?

If something is acceptable, I say "It's straight." Do it all the time. Typical conversation:

Friend: "I'm gonna hit KFC, you want anything?"
Me: "Naa, I'm straight."
Byrd Man
laugh.gif
sweetchuck
That sounds like people who go to KFC are gay. I know I stopped eating at KFC after what happened to Foghorn Leghorn
Warlord
QUOTE(sweetchuck @ May 3 2008, 12:06 AM) [snapback]388452[/snapback]
That sounds like people who go to KFC are gay. I know I stopped eating at KFC after what happened to Foghorn Leghorn

No, it sounds like I'm full and no longer hungry. Or that, perhaps, not in the mood for fried chicken.

In any event, I prefer Taco Bell. Which is a shame, since it is nowhere to be found in this godforsaken commie city I'm currently gracing with my ceremonious presence.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.