Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Testament....the band.
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
BGv2.0
Or could handle it.

For the very limited few that would....and could....

The new Testament album kicks major ass! It's called "The Formation of Damnation" There first studio album in 9 years....and very much worth the wait. Check it out if you get a chance.
Byrd Man
never listened to Testament, but this group fucking rocks your balls off...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIKhEmEw8so
KookedKrack
**pity post**

nas=2 page plus responses

testament gets 2 pity post
Fitz
Nas = Nigger album (controversial) = Discussion (about race) = 2 pages = 2 pages not about how great he is
Byrd Man
It's a stupid title and he should be bitchslapped for naming it that.

I hope he doesn't sell shit.
KookedKrack
and now there is more posts about nas in this thread than the testament band
Fitz
All negative as well.

I actually went back to that thread and counted how many posts there were about Nas. You know how many posts were actually made about Nas? Three. Biggeorge, PR and you. Haha.
BigG
Hey BG, FUCK TESTAMENT.
BigG
laugh.gif

JK...I'm sure their good. You got good taste in metal...
STEVENSKI
Never got into Testament. I prefer HC but am slipping back into a Randy Rhodes era Ozzy metal timewarp.

Check out GZR BG you would like them.
KookedKrack
QUOTE(Fitz @ May 2 2008, 03:05 AM) [snapback]388345[/snapback]
All negative as well.

I actually went back to that thread and counted how many posts there were about Nas. You know how many posts were actually made about Nas? Three. Biggeorge, PR and you. Haha.

and this is funny why? nas will probably sell more albums than their whole catalog combined but im done derailing the thread ive never heard testament anyway they probably are a good band i just threw the nas comment because the title had said something about rap music.
Mino
QUOTE(Fitz @ May 2 2008, 03:05 AM) [snapback]388345[/snapback]
All negative as well.

Well Nas is 1 of the the 3 best Rappers of all time.....
Douchebag
Crap music deserves crappy fans. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN....LOL I kid.............but not really.
Douchebag
I kid. I've actually never listened to any of there crappy music.
ElectricTwinkie
I can't beleive Chuck Billy is still alive.

I do know they are opening this summer for Motorhead/Sabbath/Judas Priest...
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Mino @ May 2 2008, 08:12 AM) [snapback]388360[/snapback]
Well Nas is 1 of the the 3 best Rappers of all time.....

Along with Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, Dylan and Dylan.
Byrd Man
Dylan spits hot fire.

Nah, I like Nas a lot and consider him, Jay Biggie and Pac as the four best ever (not in that order).

I just don't agree with naming his album that. It's all about shockvalue and it's just bullshit.

Anyone check out the video I posted at the top? That's some rockin' shit.
AKay
I kid you not I clicked on this forum to see what this testament band was about and the banner up above changed to "GAYCHUBBYDATING.com" WTF!!!
Byrd Man
the banners are tailormade to whatever you surf for online.

Busted!
Douchebag
QUOTE(Byrd Man @ May 2 2008, 11:05 AM) [snapback]388374[/snapback]
the banners are tailormade to whatever you surf for online.

Busted!

LMAO
AKay
LMAOOOOOO no they arent lol. Right now its a kaballah test lol.

The CEO
Hey, BG....Ratt > Testament.
ROLL DEEP
I'm a hip-hop head....or a 'rap fuck' laugh.gif

BUT, I love my rock and metal.

Come to think of it...there is not a genre I don't like. I checked out the Apoc link and loved it. Good stuff.
Byrd Man
Yeah Apocalyptica is a band from Finland, that plays metal on Cellos. They started out as a Metallica cover band.

Then they started introducing other artists like Sepultura, Pantera, Faith no More, etc on their albums.

Now it's all original material, but they play the covers in concert as well.

I have both their DVD Concerts, they're pretty cool
hardhead
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ May 2 2008, 07:37 AM) [snapback]388347[/snapback]
Hey BG, FUCK TESTAMENT.

yea I don't know who they are, but fuck them!!!..

Just wanted to get that in there because most messageboards I go to when a rap topic is brought up they always have a few jerks with some stupid comments saying "rap sucks" "how can you listen to that?" blah, blah, blah....

but on the fighthype message board the tables are turned buddy..... laugh.gif laugh.gif

I'm fucking around by the way, carry on... drinks.gif drinks.gif
BGv2.0
QUOTE(KookedKrack @ May 2 2008, 05:43 AM) [snapback]388356[/snapback]
and this is funny why? nas will probably sell more albums than their whole catalog combined but im done derailing the thread ive never heard testament anyway they probably are a good band i just threw the nas comment because the title had said something about rap music.

The Nigger album will without doubt out sell Testamant's new album. But you have to keep in mind, Testamant is on a small indy label, I'd like to compare $ spent on ad and Press as well. PLUS....we live in a time where rap is the mainstream....I mean seriously any actual credit rap had for being influential and underground has been gone for years now.

BUT...I'm not sure of your age, if you remember 1989 or so was a different story. Testamant most likely sold very good numbers with early releases....because from the mid-80's to early 90's metal and alternative were the mainstream.

But I don't actually give a crap about how popular my prefered brand of music is....it's about the content....truth be told, I find this last release 100% more thought provoking and interesting than anything they ever cut in their heyday.

The difference between you and me....is I don't give two shits about record sales....I just enjoy good music. The Crap industry is who attempt to trump up "beefs" between artists and who sales more and all that lame shit.

You could call the music I listen to total shit and it would not effect me at all.....I sure as hell would not have such a boner about it that I'd attempt to high jack a thread simply because it "dissed" my music type in the tag line.

LAME....rolleyes_anim.gif
stateofthegame
there was one testament album I had a long time ago that I listened to constantly. I may have to check out the new one.
KookedKrack
QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ May 4 2008, 04:55 PM) [snapback]388587[/snapback]
.I sure as hell would not have such a boner about it that I'd attempt to high jack a thread simply because it "dissed" my music type in the tag line.

LAME....rolleyes_anim.gif

it was not an attempt to high jack a thread in every post ive made in here it mentions that band no? i did feel it was being derailed though so i ended it with "ive never heard testament anyway they probably are a good band" and are u a female to be thinking about men catching boners? It must have bothered you though since you felt the need to type so much about it and even took it back to 1989 taunt.gif
BGv2.0
QUOTE(KookedKrack @ May 5 2008, 04:32 PM) [snapback]388646[/snapback]
it was not an attempt to high jack a thread in every post ive made in here it mentions that band no? i did feel it was being derailed though so i ended it with "ive never heard testament anyway they probably are a good band" and are u a female to be thinking about men catching boners? It must have bothered you though since you felt the need to type so much about it and even took it back to 1989 taunt.gif

Not female, it just seems you got aggrivated for the word "rap fucks" being in the tag line of this thread. Not liking my particular brand of music does not bother me at all....what did bother me in this instance is a person feeling the need to defend rap against what they considered an attack on their brand of music by coming in and talking about record sales and all kinds of BS rap oriented nonsense.

Because I know there is a huge amount of rap/hip hop fans on this site....I put that in the tag line in a joking fashion. And (once again) most people took it as that....except for you coming on here all...."bu,bu,but I'll bet my pacifier Nigger sells more than this album"

I never said that it would not.

All I said was if you are going to take it to that bullshit level of record sales, you need to go far back....because you said Nigger would outsell the other bands entire library.....which it might....I don't know....and unlike you...I don't Fuckin care.
KookedKrack
QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ May 5 2008, 06:47 PM) [snapback]388656[/snapback]
Not female, it just seems you got aggrivated for the word "rap fucks" being in the tag line of this thread. Not liking my particular brand of music does not bother me at all....what did bother me in this instance is a person feeling the need to defend rap against what they considered an attack on their brand of music by coming in and talking about record sales and all kinds of BS rap oriented nonsense.

Because I know there is a huge amount of rap/hip hop fans on this site....I put that in the tag line in a joking fashion. And (once again) most people took it as that....except for you coming on here all...."bu,bu,but I'll bet my pacifier Nigger sells more than this album"

I never said that it would not.

All I said was if you are going to take it to that bullshit level of record sales, you need to go far back....because you said Nigger would outsell the other bands entire library.....which it might....I don't know....and unlike you...I don't Fuckin care.

where did i get aggravated? go ahead show me the post where i did? i knew "rap fucks" was in a joking manner that is why i replied with *pity post* which was also in a joking manner no one in here is getting mad but you scrap. Look at the amount of effort in your replies compared to mine and tell me who seems unhappy scrappy?
ElectricTwinkie
Somebody better Practice What The Preach...

heh heh heh...
BGv2.0
QUOTE(ElectricTwinkie @ May 6 2008, 08:53 AM) [snapback]388698[/snapback]
Somebody better Practice What The Preach...
heh heh heh...

clapping.gif Best post in this entire thread!
KookedKrack
QUOTE(KookedKrack @ May 5 2008, 07:57 PM) [snapback]388657[/snapback]
where did i get aggravated? go ahead show me the post where i did? i knew "rap fucks" was in a joking manner that is why i replied with *pity post* which was also in a joking manner no one in here is getting mad but you scrap. Look at the amount of effort in your replies compared to mine and tell me who seems unhappy scrappy?

BGv2.0
QUOTE(KookedKrack @ May 6 2008, 03:02 PM) [snapback]388732[/snapback]

Is this what your on at the moment or what?
KookedKrack
someone seems to have caught feelings ...... and on that note im done this back and forth it will go nowhere. You can say whatever you want behind the safety of your pc monitor scrap so keep writing your estrogen filled paragraphs
BGv2.0
QUOTE(KookedKrack @ May 7 2008, 05:31 PM) [snapback]388812[/snapback]
You can say whatever you want behind the safety of your pc monitor

Oh yeah...this is "fear" inducing....

Hobo your ass to South TX and I'll pay your way back. You're the second little shit in all my time on here that has attempted to play some sort of PC thug bullshit with me....I'll make you the same offer I made him. If you ever find yourself in Wharton Texas drop me a pm prior and I'll be more than happy to meet you.
Mino
QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ May 8 2008, 06:11 PM) [snapback]388920[/snapback]
Oh yeah...this is "fear" inducing....

Hobo your ass to South TX and I'll pay your way back. You're the second little shit in all my time on here that has attempted to play some sort of PC thug bullshit with me....I'll make you the same offer I made him. If you ever find yourself in Wharton Texas drop me a pm prior and I'll be more than happy to meet you.

LMAO...u are truly full of shit.....
STEVENSKI
I believe BG. From what I have seen over time he is a upfront guy & could give two shits if you like him or not. If I was in Wharton I would drop him a PM & catch up for a few beers & maybe listen to some Testament.
BGv2.0
QUOTE(Mino @ May 8 2008, 05:23 PM) [snapback]388923[/snapback]
LMAO...u are truly full of shit.....

As far as I'm concerned Mino you can carpool with him.
Mino
QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ May 8 2008, 07:52 PM) [snapback]388937[/snapback]
As far as I'm concerned Mino you can carpool with him.

Yup like the man said..easily said in the safety of ur home...whatever kid...You dont want it
ROLL DEEP
LMAO @ this thread getting into a fight.

BG is cool. He really doesn't give a shit what people think of him and I always like reading his posts.
KookedKrack
LMAO! this dude challenging me to a fight ??!!! now i definitely know he caught feelings

examples of this fools homotional ass

1) thinking about other mens erections
2) spending his day looking at my picture
3) caught enough feelings to challenge me to a fight lmao!!

log off bruh the net is not real life

this is 2008 nobody fights anymore scrap maybe thats how the did it in '89 but thats longgg gone old man things are done a lil bit differently now a days

LMAO! @ this fool challenging people that live thousands of miles away from his bitch ass

Double LMAO@ him furiously typing his responses

U lost at life
KookedKrack
I know why your so angry

LMFAO! I would be mad at my life too if i had to come home to that beast of a woman.

Im not even the only person on this site you have invited to texas to fight? O lord you lost a life, your mother should have swallowed you.

You cant do shit to anyone once you get away from your internet connection so you pretend to be a tough guy online by inviting people to your mother's basement to fight? That is almost as bad as that wilder beast pic above, no wonder you inviting people over to fight you wanna feed us to that monster.

edit....your photo bucket shouldn't be public dummy and no wonder that bitch is so huge James Toney is about 12 cheeseburgers away from you laugh.gif and you have the nerve to speak on my pick when you look like a 400 gay cowboy lmao!! (and im not joking butterbean over here has a pic in a cowboy)

LMAO@ ANYONE being scared of this fruitcake, Mino this is the guy that plans on kicking your ass in Texas

Dont make me put up the cowboy hat pic laugh.gif i might just do it anyway taunt.gif

More importantly though is the racist shit you have in there which i already knew you were but those pics just confirmed it.

So in conclusion your a racist, a homo, your fat, your bitch looks like a wilder beast and you live in your moms basement.

Ether that shit that makes your soul burn slow
rusty_trombone
oh man, this thread got really good
Spyder
Oh damn, bringing homeboy's lady into this...

Can anyone else hear the "momma jokes" train a coming?

laugh.gif
Byrd Man

STEVENSKI
Lets see

BG looks like a good ole boy from the south that probably played linebacker in high school.

Kracker looks like a 150lb stringbean with cute tuff stickers on his neck.

I think this fight would be a squash if it ever happened.
KookedKrack
this guy even has his cheerleaders defending him damn shame anyway that pillsbury doe boy aint doing shit lmao at the stay puff marshmellow man striking fear in anyone its all tough talk from him and at the end of the day aint nobody going to texas and he sure as fuck AINT coming to jersey where that texas racist shit dont go over at all i know this he knows this and so does anyone with a brain
KookedKrack
QUOTE(Fitz @ May 11 2008, 12:19 AM) [snapback]389117[/snapback]
Didn't see anything too incriminating in his folder. That picture that he posted was probably the worst photo he could find of him and even that photo isn't really embarrassing. BG has posted that pic of his woman also. There were a couple of racist/photo shopped images. I have seen them posted a dozen times and a couple of them are images dj necrogenic posted on this board anyways.
So basically you posted some stuff that he has already posted himself? Pwn3d.

he did not post a pic of himself and i wouldnt neither if i looked like that. Second of all why do you follow every post i make? I know there isnt much going on where your from but damn. Third smh@ you getting your skirt all riled up because your boy toy got clowned fuck out of here captain save a homo
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(KookedKrack @ May 10 2008, 11:44 PM) [snapback]389110[/snapback]
this guy even has his cheerleaders defending him damn shame anyway that pillsbury doe boy aint doing shit lmao at the stay puff marshmellow man striking fear in anyone its all tough talk from him and at the end of the day aint nobody going to texas and he sure as fuck AINT coming to jersey where that texas racist shit dont go over at all i know this he knows this and so does anyone with a brain

yeah, jersey just screams danger laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.