Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Am I the only one who wants The Contender Fighters to go 0-3
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
sweetchuck
I guess the name of the thread says it all. You got Ishe Smith who already lost, then on Saturday you got Peter Manfredo and Jonathan Reid fighting (not each other). The only "Contender" I hoping for is Forbes, but that's a long shot.
rusty_trombone
know, you are not alone. i'm pretty torn about the forbes fight though, i want him to beat de la hoya, but i also don't want the contender getting any respect.
Douchebag
The only one I care to see winning is Peter Manfredo Jr. He has the tools to become a champ he just doesn't show up (mentally) sometimes.
AKay
I wanna see Mora get his snot box rocked so bad.
Douchebag
QUOTE(AKay @ May 2 2008, 09:40 AM) [snapback]388367[/snapback]
I wanna see Mora get his snot box rocked so bad.

After that happens we will never hear from him again. I can't wait.
AKay
Hes been rather silent since his gift draw
oozemcbuck
they all suck. mora is fighting on the quintana/williams undercard on june 7 on SHOWTIME. manfredo needs to stick to tomato cans, cuz when he fights better opponents, he shits himself, and then says he wants to fight the guy again cuz he can beat him. if you could've beaten him, peter, you should do that the first time you fight him. anyways, with gomez destroyed, the contenders have no one. they should name the next show "THE TOMATO CAN". and have each of the winners and rocky, i mean sly, host it.
Big Slim Sweet
I'm rooting for Forbes cause he seems like a legitimately nice guy and I'm hoping he can blow up the Oscar-PBF rematch. I also don't think a win by him will give 'The Contender' any legitimacy. Forbes was pretty well established long before he got on that show.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.