Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HOW 'BOUT DEM HAWKS!!!!!!
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Warlord
The team with the best record in the regular season has just been pushed to a game 7 by the lowly Atlanta Hawks, the NBA's "worst" playoff team in years.

Kevin Garnett, Ray Allan, and Paul "Gangsta sign" Pierce can all suck a fat one, cause my dirty birds have pushed you cunts to the limit!

Before anyone misreads the signs, I fully expect my team to go to Boston and get creamed by a good 20 points in game 7, but the fact remains that those goddamn Hawks have done more than anyone ever would have predicted, and what they've done here will go down in NBA lore. This series, hopefully, will catapult the Hawks to future success, and reinvigorate a shitty Atlanta fanbase that has suffered greatly since the demise of Michael Vick. And if not... who gives a fuck. At least we threw a wrench into the Boston express and gave their shitass fans a good scare. laugh.gif

rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Warlord @ May 3 2008, 12:06 AM) [snapback]388438[/snapback]
The team with the best record in the regular season has just been pushed to a game 7 by the lowly Atlanta Hawks, the NBA's "worst" playoff team in years.

Kevin Garnett, Ray Allan, and Paul "Gangsta sign" Pierce can all suck a fat one, cause my dirty birds have pushed you cunts to the limit!

Before anyone misreads the signs, I fully expect my team to go to Boston and get creamed by a good 20 points in game 7, but the fact remains that those goddamn Hawks have done more than anyone ever would have predicted, and what they've done here will go down in NBA lore. This series, hopefully, will catapult the Hawks to future success, and reinvigorate a shitty Atlanta fanbase that has suffered greatly since the demise of Michael Vick. And if not... who gives a fuck. At least we threw a wrench into the Boston express and gave their shitass fans a good scare. laugh.gif

all because of my boy al horford
hardhead
That would be pretty funny to see them knock off the Celtics, even though I like KG and Allen...
Mino
QUOTE(Warlord @ May 3 2008, 12:06 AM) [snapback]388438[/snapback]

Fuck the Hawks, Falcons and the Braves.....Atlanta the sorriest sports city in America....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.