Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fight Night Round 4...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BigG
http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=13871

^ MIKE TYSON IS IN THE GAME...

Finally.

It's gonna be really fun playing as Mike.
Blayde
Great news ... In 08 we got 2Ks Prizefighter game, in 09 well get FNR4. Inside fighting sounds really nice.
Douchebag
I'm glad I'm getting a 360 for fathers day now. Cheah!
dj necrogenic
Apparantly in FN4, when playing Mike Tyson, if you make it past round 4, you quit
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(dj necrogenic @ May 9 2008, 11:10 AM) [snapback]388996[/snapback]
Apparantly in FN4, when playing Mike Tyson, if you make it past round 4, you quit

Nice.

I hope EA makes up for the abortion that was FN round 3.
Boxingjunkie
About time they add some new fighters.
thisneverworks
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ May 9 2008, 01:40 PM) [snapback]389008[/snapback]
Nice.

I hope EA makes up for the abortion that was FN round 3.

Couldn't agree more. I play FN3 just because of the graphics and is the only thing out there but if you actually try to have anything close to a realistic fight it is seriously disappointing. I hope EA realizes that boxing fans will buy a boxing game, so just make what the fans want and not another arcade-y title.
iron_mike
QUOTE(thisneverworks @ May 10 2008, 03:31 PM) [snapback]389094[/snapback]
Couldn't agree more. I play FN3 just because of the graphics and is the only thing out there but if you actually try to have anything close to a realistic fight it is seriously disappointing. I hope EA realizes that boxing fans will buy a boxing game, so just make what the fans want and not another arcade-y title.

You mean you thought having the Burger King as your trainer unrealistic?
KookedKrack
QUOTE(iron_mike @ May 10 2008, 05:52 PM) [snapback]389099[/snapback]
You mean you thought having the Burger King as your trainer unrealistic?

Well according to EA sports having the king as your trainer gives the fighter more heart
Romulus9
I only want one addition to the game...

If you're not fighting well, after a bad round, when you come back to the corner Teddy Atlas is sitting on the stool... and then starts giving you a speech for the next minute.
Douchebag
QUOTE(wvu8893 @ May 12 2008, 10:02 AM) [snapback]389212[/snapback]
I only want one addition to the game...

If you're not fighting well, after a bad round, when you come back to the corner Teddy Atlas is sitting on the stool... and then starts giving you a speech for the next minute.

Ah the famous Micheal Moorer Speech. That would be tight.
iron_mike
QUOTE(The Conscience @ May 13 2008, 12:11 PM) [snapback]389302[/snapback]
Ah the famous Micheal Moorer Speech. That would be tight.

I hope if you're getting pummeled for 11 rds and cut and belleding Budy Mcgirt will say work that jab baby! I need that jab champ!
Mean Mister Mustard
Words...cannot....describe aaaaah
Method
Finally.

It's gonna be really fun playing as Mike.

Sweet. Now you might have the option of quitting when you're opponent is in a position to knock you out....and I guess his signature move will be the ear bite?

Ohhhhh....you said the '80's version. Maybe for training camp you can see how any hookers you can gang in 3 minutes....or beat up your wife and mother in law...or maybe do coke deals for cash.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(Method @ Jun 16 2008, 02:33 PM) [snapback]392697[/snapback]
Sweet. Now you might have the option of quitting when you're opponent is in a position to knock you out....and I guess his signature move will be the ear bite?

They had that move in Knockout Kings. Clinch, Illegal modifier & all 4 face buttons. It worked best when using a created Tyson against Holyfield with Mills Lane as the ref. 2 points for the first one & a warning" one more & your done" so you do it again & get a DQ. Classic stuff it was.
BigG
LOL..press square, triangle, cirlcle, X at the same time during the clinch to perform the bite. Richard Steele and Mills Lane would DQ you after one bite. I would use Judah to bite everyone.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jun 17 2008, 06:05 AM) [snapback]392764[/snapback]
LOL..press square, triangle, cirlcle, X at the same time during the clinch to perform the bite. Richard Steele and Mills Lane would DQ you after one bite. I would use Judah to bite everyone.

Mills would give one warning "one more & your done". The two points was a bit harsh as I my bro would always say "he got two earz I got one eye"
BigG
I think when you pressed square, circle, triangle, x while NOT in the clinch you could kick your opponents in the nuts...I believe Mills wasn't as strict with those as he was with the ear bites. He gave you 2-3 chances before he DQed you
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.