Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Official Travis "Tremendous" Simms vs. "Terrible" Terry Norris Thread
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
Blayde
Our game was down for quite some time, but we cannot forget about this clash! This has been a long one in the making. They were supposed to fight when Simms lost an upset decision against William Joppy. Norris was supposed to fight the Simms vs. Palomino winner when these two fought two 4 draws. Now finally they will get it on - Simms vs. Norris!
BigG
Norris by wide decision or KO. Time for the Assassin to demolish the older champ.
Blayde
This really is my biggest fight in quite some time IMO. As it seems Norris has been the most dangerous threat and up and coming fighter at 154 for a pretty long time and hes kept knocking guys out.

I dont see this being a close fight in any way. Someone will dominate his opponent and probably knock him out and if Simms does that, he will be right back in the P4P mix.
Maxy
I can only go by Palomino's experience with Simms....5 fights, 4 draws and a close decision loss. Palomino is a very good fighter but he couldn't quite beat Simms so I've got to pick the champion to retain his title...probably on points.

Having said that Big G might have the right plan and the right fighter to pull off the victory.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.