Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zab Judah vs. Ishe Smith
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
buford54
So it begins...

Judah/Mosely has been cancelled.
Smith has raised hell by matching Judah's claim about getting stitches before a fight.
Judah, like a fool, has responded to Ishe's claim by telling him to shut his mouth.

Let's see...G Leon is Ishe's advisor...but Zab's best friend.
I wonder who advised Ishe to start to piss Zab off at each turn.
Methinks G is beginning to pit his friends/fighters against each other.

I'm telling you...Zab will fight Ishe next, because G knows how to egg Zab on, into a fight...and he wants to get Ishe another shot as ap.
pcraw
I totally agree. It's so obvious that it almost looks foolish. I can see what's his name (not worth mentioning) calling Ishe saying, "You know what you should do huh nigga, pull out that picture of your eye and say Zab should'nt have pulled out!" He's always pitted fighters against each other, but now it's just his homie and his understudy (I guess that's what you could call Ishe). I've honestly never seen a fighter who just loss a fight get so much press time as Ishe is getting I mean Joel Julio havent even had a press release put up over there. Zab is foolish enough to bite that bait too. I can see Zab going from headlining a PPV to fighting Ishe at the Hammerstein Ballroom; some friend he has and in the words of Jin, that's with 4 advisors! Lol
salvador
Zab has one more paycheck in him, and he'll use it wisely. Zab's going to fight a name for seven figures and lose. Then he'll retire.
pcraw
Also, while I'm thinking about it we talk about the conflict in interest of that guy advising fighters, but isnt Ishe on the correspondents list or did he take him down. So Ishe gives him 10% of his purse, I wonder how much he was paying Ishe to do those mailbags?
pcraw
QUOTE(salvador @ May 10 2008, 08:32 AM) [snapback]389074[/snapback]
Zab has one more paycheck in him, and he'll use it wisely. Zab's going to fight a name for seven figures and lose. Then he'll retire.

Zab is far from retirement. Zab has fought on ESPN before, so when he can't cash his PPV paychecks anymore I'm sure we'll get 2 or 3 years of ESPN fights out of him; boxing is all he knows; unless he's just going to start being in Lil Kim videos, but I see she just got her Bentley repo'd, so I dont know how much those appearances will pay!
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
I dont think an Ishe Smith fight would happen. Smith has been fighting at jr middle, and won't be coming down to welter. Judah won't go up to jr middleweight for a name like Ishe Smith. The payday wouldn't be worth the risk.
D-MARV
QUOTE(KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ May 11 2008, 11:06 AM) [snapback]389147[/snapback]
I dont think an Ishe Smith fight would happen. Smith has been fighting at jr middle, and won't be coming down to welter. Judah won't go up to jr middleweight for a name like Ishe Smith. The payday wouldn't be worth the risk.

He went up to fight Ryan Davis for the IBC light middleweight title.

I can see this fight happening but I really wish Zab and Shane could figure something out. I think Zab would have a chance!
EpTXCHAMP
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ May 11 2008, 03:11 PM) [snapback]389162[/snapback]
He went up to fight Ryan Davis for the IBC light middleweight title.

I can see this fight happening but I really wish Zab and Shane could figure something out. I think Zab would have a chance!

Zab and mosley is done even though they arent gonna find another name fighter like zab in this short time I think there gonna wait see whats out there or just go ahead with the bum mayorga (hopefully not MOST of the boxing world would frown on that fight)

Zab could go down to 140 but I keep hearing from people who have clamied to see him recently that he looked out of shape so maybe making 140 would be trouble?

possible pool of opponents for zab: Collazo, Paulie, Hatton,Cintron or clottey I see zab in the mix with these guys The bigger names will prob stay away for now
STEVENSKI
They could bill this the batle of the bums. Both these guys are complete bums & neither deserve a payday.
dj necrogenic
the payday for this fight wont be very good. At most they headline either FNF, or VS.. this wont get an HBO or Showtime date
thehype
QUOTE(dj necrogenic @ May 14 2008, 10:52 AM) [snapback]389395[/snapback]
the payday for this fight wont be very good. At most they headline either FNF, or VS.. this wont get an HBO or Showtime date

More like ESPN...from what I hear, ESPN has already mentioned bringing Ishe back for another fight.

I'm surprised another "PRESS RELEASE" from Ishe hasn't been issued to respond to Zab....or maybe Darren Nichols will get some free time to interview him.

laugh.gif
Douchebag
Fuck Ishe Smith. Andre Berto's people should be jumping at the chance to Zab's name on Berto's resume. Unless they don't believe he has the tools to beat Zab.
thehype
QUOTE(The Conscience @ May 14 2008, 11:18 AM) [snapback]389398[/snapback]
Fuck Ishe Smith. Andre Berto's people should be jumping at the chance to Zab's name on Berto's resume. Unless they don't believe he has the tools to beat Zab.

Agreed. Maybe once he gets done talking about "The Passion of the Beast", he'll start calling Zab out.

laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.