Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: No Fear challenges for the Jr. Lightweight Championship
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
CyruS
After unable to defeat Gamboa to win the Featherweight Title which would have marked his 6th weight division championship win, No Fear has decided to jump up even further in weight. This time No Fear is in the ring with World Jr. Lightweight Champion Catalina Cruz (22-12-2 7KOs)

Can No Fear pull it off even being in this much of a weight disadvantage? Or will Cruz simply turn off the lights on the old man?
Maxy
Somebody needs to tell this cat to hang em up.

laugh.gif
Blayde
I think Cruz is all wrong for No Fear. He wont be able to overcome this weight disadvantage.
BigG
Cruz by KO in 6 or under. This fight might retire No Fear.
CyruS
No Fear W UD 12 Catalina Cruz!!!!

116-115, 116-114, 117-113

NEW Jr. LIGHTWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!

HISTORY MAKING 6 WEIGHT DIVISION CHAMPION!

WTF? laugh.gif laugh.gif
Maxy
I'm as shocked as you are about this result.

6 division champion!!!

No-one will ever surpass that feat. Mad.
CyruS
No Fear has expressed interest in skipping lightweight due to the 36 chambers-only built 4 tos agreement (lightweight being championed by Joan Guzman) and go straight to 140 and challenge Herman Ngoudjo for the 140 lb. titles in 2 weeks or so laugh.gif
Blayde
No Fear is a damn good fighter. Seriously though against Ngoudjo I would have to go with the bigger man again biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.