Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shit heads you miss...
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Warlord
Sorry to take you guys away from the American Idol discussion, but it occured to me (again) that we're missing alot of old dumbasses around here who used to make things interesting.

1.) Reg_One: A real fucktard. I miss his uplifting stories of rising up to battle white supremacy in a small town through his dominance at racquetball. That, and the way he swung hard and heavy from Roy Jones Jr.'s nutsack.

2.) Suckapunch: A jewel of a poster. Like Reg_One, only a little more intelligent and far more racist. If there was ever a match between a black fighter and a fighter of a different race, the idiot would always pick the black fighter, even if that fighter sucked balls. And then, on the off chance that his pick actually came through (like Brewster/Wlad I, Byrd/Vitali, Morales/Raheem) he'd spend an hour telling everyone how he KNEW what the outcome would be, and how everyone on the board should blow his balls because of it.

3.) Avon Barksdale: More of a bitch than a shithead, but whatever. At times he was a cool cat, at other times, a real fucking douche.

4.) jrw: Anyone remember this religious nut? I miss this jerk most of all, because he spent all his time talking about God and shit. I used to love to blast his ass, he'd get so fucking twisted it ceased being funny. He either died naturally or killed himself, but I fear either way that death was his reason for departure, or else he'd still be here preaching the word.

5.) Jermaine: Suckapunch's girlfriend. Another racist prick who dried to get hard on the internet.

6.) Drag Racer X (or whatever the fuck his name was): Faked his own death over the internet. Greatest moment in internet history.

7.) Hawkins: Typical Hawkins debate: Hawkins: "You're gay." Poster: "No I'm not." Hawkins: "You're getting angry, it proves your gay."
Typical Hawkins argument: "You're a spic." Poster: "Actually, no, I'm not. I'm white." Hawkins: "To me you always will be."

I had some others, but now I'm too tired to write or recall their asses. On a sidenote, some of the cooler cats I miss are Lefthook, Boxingguy, Smoking Joe Frazier, and others whose names escape me at the moment, but will return at a later date I'm sure.
BigG
How the hell can you forget our favorite poser, Jerry Drake, who was banned over some BS
BigJuicyHog
Lefthook posts over at the Boxrec boards as Baby Face Finster.
ROLL DEEP
Drag racer...lol. I remember when he faked his own death. What a noooob.

Decagon - did you have him on the list? He was a good poster. Made me laugh.

Jerry Drake, laugh.gif
ElectricTwinkie
Mister Saint Laurent. He was a cool dude.

Avon Barksdale. He was a powerhungry cockmuncher with the temper of a tazmanian devil.
BGv2.0
The biggest prick in the history of the site was by far Avon Bitchtits. As a matter of fact I take sheer delight in the Testamant thread knowing that if he ever looked at it, I'll bet he cried himself to sleep at night at the fact that he could not break his oath to throw his useless 2 cents in and to help bash me! lol

Dickagon was a close second.....the drunk! He was posting at Box Rec.....I'm not sure if he got run off there as par for the course.

BUT......the one name I have not seen as of yet and cannot be left out when discussing the Hall of Assholes

MIKE RAVENS!

Mean Mister Mustard
When Mike Ravens posted in a DLH or Trinidad thread you knew it would get interesting. I mean sure, his hate for DLH and his love for Trinidad made him a bit unlikeable but he was still a good addition to the forums. I liked it when he would get into fights with the DLH lover SUGARFREE. I think Sugar used to post under another name before. Big George help me out here.

Oh and how about Knuckles and his dominance of the SMACKTALK forums? If he would not have left I doubt Big George would be holding title of best smacktalker in here.
Al Hata

Reginald was an idiot and made the forums unbearable.
BigJuicyHog
Yeah, Decagon was banned at Boxrec for dropping the N bomb.
Jack 1000
To be honest,

I really don't miss any of the "shit heads." The reasons for them leaving may be different. However, in each case, they had many, many, many options to clean up their act and choose after repeated warnings not to do so. No one was bounced out of here without fair and just warnings. As an administrator, and before that a moderator, I can honestly say that in the 6 years or so that I have been here, I can count the number of times I have had to ban anybody on one hand. If they were banned, it was for such overt obvious offenses that they had to leave.

Jermaine was the dude who was the worst on the list (IMO) because he hid behind proxy servers for 4 YEARS, and would physically threaten people with physical violence, vindictive e-mails, and PM's. It was very, very bad. Easily the worst experience that I have ever had with any user.

The others were repeatedly annoying, but they did promote discrimination and friction on the boards, which needed to stop. Hawkins was knowledgeable, but wouldn't listen to Ben when asked to chill and be respectable. Reg-One was just flat out Reg-Dumb. He would keep coming back under a new ISP after being banned like 50 times. Every thread that he started, was racist or confrontational, or was changed to this after he replied to a thread. How can anyone "miss" that kind bigotry and hatred?

We hate banning people. (Except for bouncing the trolls/spammers, whom we have to get out of here ASAP with their advertising links.) Remember, our goal is, and remains, to maintain and continue to build up FightHype.com to its standards of quality and committed excellence creating the most positive environment for our users as possible.

Looking at that list, very few (if any) committed to our community and users in a positive way. So after being repeated warned to stop the offending behavior for the 10th, 20th, or with some posters 100th time, they had to go. There wasn't anything else we could do. I believe that our community is better because the people on that list are gone.

Jack

Administrator
The CEO
QUOTE(ElectricTwinkie @ May 13 2008, 10:52 AM) [snapback]389297[/snapback]
Mister Saint Laurent. He was a cool dude.

Huh?

That tub of lard was a BLATANT asshole...I think he was even condescending to your boy, Buffalo, a few times...
STEVENSKI
Drake the moose killer is one of the ATG's of this board.

Other notables I miss are

Ravens
Illadelph
VK3DO
TSFO

So many I forget as well.
hardhead
I remember every single one of those guys... laugh.gif

the last big fight I remember was that one involving Chico Escula and somebody the other guy that insulted his daughter or said he was going to come over to his gym and doing something to her... laugh.gif

I know Jack aint missing them though... laugh.gif
TheWhiteBuffalo
The BraxtonBomber.....that guy was the sh*t.

Entertaining posts that always made no sense. I have no idea what his post count was, but this kid NEVER engaged in any intellectual conversation. For example:

"danny williams ko tyson. He diz sh*t"

""wait till danny get get his ass dis time"

You guys may not remember this 12-year old Danny Williams nuthugger.....but the guy made me laugh.
BGv2.0
Keith Pratt is the shit.....much like a comet or Eclipse he only comes around once every 2-4 years or so! lol

The most bizarre random shit! Not an asshole by any stretch....just F'N INSANE!

And the really weird thing was for all the times I got into race related threads......Reg-One was ALWAYS cool with me....not one time did he ever get into nonsense with me....I myself always liked the guy....which I know for many is viewed as a Cardinal Sin....but I always got along with the guy.

That St. Lurent guy PM'd once jumping my ass about how I was an evil asshole for telling the world about how wrestlers start the blood on their foreheads by hiding the small razor in the tape on their fingers or wrists. I have 2 cousins that engage in that dumb shit and he said I was totlly disrespecting them and their "profession" for saying such things! lol

I told my cousins about it and they laughed and said if any wrestling fan wanted to know all that shit all they would ever have to do is watch "Beyond the Mat"....

AND....although I never thought I'd say it.....I do miss the sweet romance of DJ and Bam Bam....talk about star crossed lovers....one a Qiwi with a penchant for puss and male buttering and the other a womanizing Amish Mass Murderer! lol

Like my hero Archie Bunker once said......"THOSE WERE THA DAYS"!
STEVENSKI
Brixton Bomber was a classic.

His RBR of Skelton vs Williams is a great example & possibly the best RBR in history.

"tune in at da fight n i will give my round by round analyziz

westside...

i got da popcorn in 4 dis one itz gonna be war in dere ya know

westside...

it aint started yet

westside...

skeletonz comin 2 da ring but he aint az good az williamz

westside...

here he comez

here comez da man

westside...

he lookz ready...da man iz ready...he wantz dis

westside...

williamz hit skeleton n skeleton hit williamz but williamz done betta

westside...

williamz iz lettin skeleton hit him on purpoze so he can wear him out later

westside...

williamz iz jabbin skeletonz head off now dis iz vintage williamz

bang

westside...

williamz hit skelton wiv a one two combination and nearly killed skeleton hiz head nearly fell off williamz will kill him williamz iz da man

westside...

at da halfway stage now and williamz iz winnin wiv hiz supreem jab williamz iz da man

westside...

williamz pretended to loze dat round to trick skeleton williamz iz da man

westside...

i fink da canvas iz a bit slippery coz williamz keepz fallin over and da ring waz loose

westside...

williamz iz pretendin to loze now itz a trick...skeletonz fightin dirty he iz a brave man 2 annoy da brixton bomber

they both hit each other in diz round but williamz iz better

westside...

it waz a slip and williamz iz winnin an other good round 4 da brixton bomber

westside...

lazt round now itz equal it could go either way come on williamz u r da man

westside...

williamz nearly knocked out skeleton he hammered him but da round ended skeletonz head twisted round 360 degreez

westside...

williamz done it he won da fight he iz da man i knew u could do it williamz u r da brixton bomber

westside...

it waz a split decision i forget da scorez tho

westside...

williamz nearly killed him at da end he waz gone but da bell went

westside... "

Hawkins & his crew were always good. Raping newbies was sport to them.
JD
Brixton was good.

Real old school we had The Angry Bunny...Rough Gun...Dale Davis...Obsidian...Pat Bray...

LOL, those dudes cracked me up.
TheWhiteBuffalo
Excellent Stevenski!

That is EXACTLY what I remember.....lol!
BigG
MMM, "The Alliance" will always legends in these boards. laugh.gif

SmackTalk days were fun as hell.

Hookercut, KNUCKELS, and all of them...
BGv2.0
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ May 14 2008, 12:22 PM) [snapback]389422[/snapback]
MMM, "The Alliance" will always legends in these boards. laugh.gif

SmackTalk days were fun as hell.

Hookercut, KNUCKELS, and all of them...

I only engeged in smacktalk I think twice....once with Avon and once with Lefthook. Which over time....I've felt bad about the Lefthook thing and naming him Officer Hook....I've talked to him since at Box Rec and he's a cool guy....from what I understand he was going through some personal shit at the time....and his bad mood just carried over on the boards....he's a smart guy though....he should come back!
ROLL DEEP
Some old names on here!

Hahaha...the only ones I don't remember were the ones JD mentioned.

Brixton Bomber - That guy was funny. Westside.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ May 14 2008, 03:22 PM) [snapback]389437[/snapback]
I only engeged in smacktalk I think twice....once with Avon and once with Lefthook. Which over time....I've felt bad about the Lefthook thing and naming him Officer Hook....I've talked to him since at Box Rec and he's a cool guy....from what I understand he was going through some personal shit at the time....and his bad mood just carried over on the boards....he's a smart guy though....he should come back!

Does he post often at Boxrec? Lefty was a good poster and had been around here for a long time.
BGv2.0
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ May 14 2008, 05:21 PM) [snapback]389457[/snapback]
Does he post often at Boxrec? Lefty was a good poster and had been around here for a long time.

All the time....but I think under a different name now.
Mean Mister Mustard
I'm going to sign up there just to get him back.
rusty_trombone
please do, it was alot of fun making fun of toronto and "officer hook". God, I always though left hook was a giant douche
gods son
left hook was my dude, necro was a stand out!!!! so many!!! Knife!!!!!!! so cute!!
man i miss boxingtalk altogether!!!

why did they shut down the message board , i dont get it???
BigJuicyHog
Yeah, Mack the Knife and of course The White Buffalo and Spitshine. Maybe they are around, I just dont visit the boxing part of the forum often.

And yeah, Lefty posts at Boxrec all the time as Baby Face Finster.
HaydelHammer
lol aww man I remember all those clowns..lol

wasn't jerry drake the kid boxer or something?

I especially remember the one guy who faked his death...that was classic!

def. remember the jermaine guy who terrorized the entire site!

I'll never forget how normal posts would get taken to the smacktalk forum after like 5 posts..mofo's were out of control..lol

smacktalk was insane. lol
gods son
LOL @ jack100 banning me how many times????

u cant stop the bam!!!

drinks.gif
BigJuicyHog
Another long forgotten troll that started the same time as Jermain was ZabkillTszyu. They guy was a retard.
rusty_trombone
Reg was always cool in my book, funny.

I also wish the resident jew Avon would come back. We have no heebs here without him.

and jrw, i wish he could come back so i could laugh my ass off when he tells me noah took 80 years to build the ark and lived to be 175 years old. That guy was so retarded, he thought dinosaurs were around the same time as humans. man, he's just like our president
Warlord
I made a cardinal sin when I left Jerry Drake off the list. He was pure gold. I feel a pang of guilt now at how bad I used to ride his ass right there towards the end. Pretty tyrannical stuff.

Decagon came back a few times as MS RUBIO or some other type of bullshit. I thought he was mildly intelligent, and mildly entertaining. He'd oft-times list Jerry "The King" Lawler in his top-10 heavyweights of all-time. He'd also open up multiple accounts and have long, drawn out, philisophical debates with himself.

Avon too had multiple accounts, but he only used those to make himself look cooler than he really was. He'd say something stupid to someone he disagreed with, and follow it up with a congratulatory post from his alter ego talking about how cool he was, and how bad he was owning everybody. It was the funniest shit ever when he accidently logged back in under his Avon Barksdale screenname, only to respond to one of his own posts with the phrase "Damn, you're killing these fools, Avon!" Lame.

The best of all, I agree, was the Brixton Bomber. I loved his crazy ass british-isms, like Danny Williams was gonna "spud" this guy or that guy. (Spud = KO) I remember one of his RBRs he was talking about some euro boxer who was "losing intentionally," only so he could come back and win later. The fighter winked at his corner at one point, which signified to Brixton Bomber that the comeback was imminent. The fighter went on to lose every minute of every round, and then finally coming up on the short end of a UD, at which point Brixton Bomber proclaims the fight was fixed, and his fighter was "robbed." Someone should go back and find all of Brixton's RBR's. Those things were sweetness.

I'm tired again. More names later.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(Warlord @ May 16 2008, 04:47 AM) [snapback]389683[/snapback]
The best of all, I agree, was the Brixton Bomber. I loved his crazy ass british-isms, like Danny Williams was gonna "spud" this guy or that guy. (Spud = KO) I remember one of his RBRs he was talking about some euro boxer who was "losing intentionally," only so he could come back and win later. The fighter winked at his corner at one point, which signified to Brixton Bomber that the comeback was imminent. The fighter went on to lose every minute of every round, and then finally coming up on the short end of a UD, at which point Brixton Bomber proclaims the fight was fixed, and his fighter was "robbed." Someone should go back and find all of Brixton's RBR's. Those things were sweetness.

Another one I miss is Johnny115K

Just for you Warlord

Westside

"tune in at da fight n i will give my round by round analyziz

westside...

i got da popcorn in 4 dis one itz gonna be war in dere ya know

westside...

it aint started yet

westside...

skeletonz comin 2 da ring but he aint az good az williamz

westside...

here he comez

here comez da man

westside...

he lookz ready...da man iz ready...he wantz dis

westside...

williamz hit skeleton n skeleton hit williamz but williamz done betta

westside...

williamz iz lettin skeleton hit him on purpoze so he can wear him out later

westside...

williamz iz jabbin skeletonz head off now dis iz vintage williamz

bang

westside...

williamz hit skelton wiv a one two combination and nearly killed skeleton hiz head nearly fell off williamz will kill him williamz iz da man

westside...

at da halfway stage now and williamz iz winnin wiv hiz supreem jab williamz iz da man

westside...

williamz pretended to loze dat round to trick skeleton williamz iz da man

westside...

i fink da canvas iz a bit slippery coz williamz keepz fallin over and da ring waz loose

westside...

williamz iz pretendin to loze now itz a trick...skeletonz fightin dirty he iz a brave man 2 annoy da brixton bomber

they both hit each other in diz round but williamz iz better

westside...

it waz a slip and williamz iz winnin an other good round 4 da brixton bomber

westside...

lazt round now itz equal it could go either way come on williamz u r da man

westside...

williamz nearly knocked out skeleton he hammered him but da round ended skeletonz head twisted round 360 degreez

westside...

williamz done it he won da fight he iz da man i knew u could do it williamz u r da brixton bomber

westside...

it waz a split decision i forget da scorez tho

westside...

williamz nearly killed him at da end he waz gone but da bell went

westside... "
Method
Another one I miss is Johnny115K

Yeah. Where'd that dude go?

Man, I have been around so long, they all gel into one board. There were cats at House of Boxing, Max, Hardcore, B-Talk...

You guys named most.

PRPowerpunches used to make me laugh, even though we went at it a lot. it was almost like that WB Cartoon where the sheep dog (me) and the Wiley Coyote (him) clock into work every day, "Mornin Ralph". "Mornin Sam". The sheep dog schools the coyote all day, then they clock out, "Evenin' Ralph". "Evenin' Sam".

TheHeat - we used to go AT IT. I mean AT it. He was from PR, and I from Philly, so it was Trinidad/Hopkins all the time. Funny ass shit. Heater.

Funny thing is, I talk to both those guys from time to time and have become friendly (at least as far as email/cell phone correspondence). I guess you kind of 'graduate' from some of that shit.

There used to be a guy, not sure if it was Max or early B-Talk, named Rico2773 (or something like that). That dude was fucking hilarious. Hilarious. He fell off the face of the earth.

My favorite of all time who was banned (by Gary Randall at Max, who hardly ever bans) was REVEREND HEAT. That dude was AWESOME. Smart/Intelligent as they come, funny as shit. I used to bullshit with him off the boards, and I get the feeling he was somebody famous and/or in the acting business, because he was constantly working on films and on sets a lot. Yeah, yeah, I know, could be total shit, but you can get a pretty solid gage if you speak to someone enough, especially off the boards. He got into an argument with Randall in Max's chat room, said a lot of shit, and that was the end of him. He wound up at boxinginsider, and where he went from there is anybody's guess.

Lefty should come back. It's a different spot now.

Course I miss my boy Salva Tru.

Hawkins was great - in a Gimp kinda way. you just bring him out of Classics section to toy with him a little bit and put him back when you've had enough. His arguments were so off the fucking wall. They were worse than Warlord described. Much worse. "What time is it, Hawkins?". "It's raining outside, Method". "Great, what's that got to do with the time?". "Why did you ignore the fact that it's raining outside? You're not even on my level. Be gone". or he would continually reply in a debate in general boxing and start with, "I don't know why I continue to lower myself to respond, but...". He always would cite examples that had absolutely NOTHING to do with the topic to support his opinions, and then try to pass it off as factual support. There were so many cats that were bamboozled by him, and he was easily 'ownable'. That said, I miss him.

You guys named most of em.

I kinda miss Reg. I got a kick out of him. But anyone that makes a big an issue of race, I'm sorry, that's weakness, and more than anything, its overcompensating for lack of intelligence.

Where's Decagon?

Who else is missing?

Black Toenail.

John Herndon (whose screen name I forget) is/was the man. He is in movie production, so his time is always limited.

Salva Tru/Kingrump is my boy. You get to know certain cats enough without meeting them that when you do, as he and I did in Vegas for Hopkins/Calzaghe, it's like ain't nothing missed a beat, we got proper fucked up before the fight, and then sat there in a daze and watched it. Real good dude.

PS - There was one guy that I couldn't shake for the life of me. if ever there was a an equal on the web, I found it in Mijare. He and I used to go head to head and the dude was like mirror image. I mean, if I fought him 10 outta 10 times, I always felt it was a draw.

Well, he was banned at Max, then came back under a diff name, and eventually came to B-Talk, talking shit and locking horns with me, and he would be banned, lay low for a bit, and then come back...

....but I swear, you get to "know" someone's writing style and intelligence level so much that he would pop up and I could read one sentence and go to JD8 and be like, that's "Mijare" (or whatever his latest name was). The truth of it was, the guy was so witty and intelligent, and funny as shit when he was laying down the verbal tongue lashings, that I didn't want him gone. I approached him PM one day and was like, you're "Mijare" right? and h was like, "yup", and I said, dude, I could pick you out of a lineup with a blind fold on because you're too smart for your own good here. I ain't gonna ban you because you bring too much intelligence to the place.

You guys know him as Warlord.

That was my match.
BrutalBodyShots
I think Johnny115 vanished when his boy Gatti lost to Baldomir. Don't think I saw him after that one. Hopefully he's ok.

Method
Ninazdummy was retarded. He would get his ass kicked in the boxing gym, and when he got banned from Max, he sicked his older brother (allegedly) on Doug Fisher and Steve Kim. LOL. What a moron. That kid would get kicked from pillar to post, and then throw physical threats.

Where's Illadelph? Fightbeat?

That dude REED was funny whenever he would come over to spit.
Warlord
QUOTE(Method @ May 16 2008, 01:43 PM) [snapback]389756[/snapback]
PS - There was one guy that I couldn't shake for the life of me. if ever there was a an equal on the web, I found it in Mijare. He and I used to go head to head and the dude was like mirror image. I mean, if I fought him 10 outta 10 times, I always felt it was a draw.

Well, he was banned at Max, then came back under a diff name, and eventually came to B-Talk, talking shit and locking horns with me, and he would be banned, lay low for a bit, and then come back...

....but I swear, you get to "know" someone's writing style and intelligence level so much that he would pop up and I could read one sentence and go to JD8 and be like, that's "Mijare" (or whatever his latest name was). The truth of it was, the guy was so witty and intelligent, and funny as shit when he was laying down the verbal tongue lashings, that I didn't want him gone. I approached him PM one day and was like, you're "Mijare" right? and h was like, "yup", and I said, dude, I could pick you out of a lineup with a blind fold on because you're too smart for your own good here. I ain't gonna ban you because you bring too much intelligence to the place.

You guys know him as Warlord.

That was my match.

And THAT's the story right there, lol. The shit Method and I did was epic, clash of the titans type shit. You can't help but to gain respect for someone that you've just gone toe-to-toe with, and no matter what you do, that motherfucker is still standing there in front of you.

Kind of answers the age old question... what happens when the irresistable force meets the immovable object? The motherfuckers butt their goddamn heads until they've emptied themselves of soul, and then they go and get a beer and say, "Damn son, you got a hard fucking head." And then all that's left after that is respect, which is a nice thing to have when it comes from someone whose not just another zombie trudging blindly through life.
hardhead
QUOTE(BrutalBodyShots @ May 16 2008, 06:55 PM) [snapback]389758[/snapback]
I think Johnny115 vanished when his boy Gatti lost to Baldomir. Don't think I saw him after that one. Hopefully he's ok.

That was around the time he left and if you remember he was in the Army and had just left for Iraq I believe. Hope he is okay he was a pretty cool dude though..
The CEO
What about this shithead right here?

<-----

laugh.gif

Man...I see y'all got loose while I was on vacation....sucks I missed it....but I'm really looking forward to catching up on everything...

It feels good be back...seeing the red and black and everyone's names again...

thumbsup_anim.gif
Method
Decagon has taken a really hard hit on the internet recently.

????
Mean Mister Mustard
WTF? Just goes to show you that the attitude some posters exhibit is not related to their appearance. Did you hear how the guy talks? If you would have told me that was Rubio I would not have believed you.
Warlord
WOW... that dating profile was the shit, lol! laugh.gif Typical online dating bullshit.

Looking for someone I can "Laugh and hold hands with." LOL.

"How about lying on the sofa, reading our books, our feet nuzzling each others."

Wow. Just fucking wow.
Method
"How about lying on the sofa, reading our books, our feet nuzzling each others."

LOL. The exact line I was going to copy/paste, but the profile page was a pic so I couldn't, and was too lazy to type it. LOFL!

I ain't gonna hate on Dec though, he was a dry, cynical, funny bastard, and gave some a good run for their money. I never had a preconceived notion about him, so what the fuck do I care. Its funny though. His game is kind of pansy. God Bless his son, though.

I wouldn't mind having DEC back here posting.

Whatever. Funny ass shit...but at the end of the day, who fucking cares.

LO Fucking L at him playing the harp. I thought that was just an instrument that you saw Angels playing in Renaissance Al Fresco Paintings...but he actually does it. Biblical.
BGv2.0
QUOTE(Warlord @ Jun 23 2008, 01:07 AM) [snapback]393447[/snapback]

Wow. Just fucking wow.

HOLY F'N shit!!!! You guys are serious? THIS is Dickagon????!!!! I never thought that guy would look like this. He was a major prick on the boards....

He looks like actor Steve Coogan!

"How about lying on the sofa, reading our books, our feet nuzzling each others"

OK....without doubt that is dating site translation for the following realistic relationship conversation of the same topic.

Male: "Gotdamnit your f"n toes are digging into my leg"
Female: "you F'N baby...(moves around) how's that?
Male: "Ow my nuts! Watch it!"
Female:(Smack)....GREAT! I dropped my book, now I'll never find my place!
Male: This sofa is too small for both of us....fuck this shit...I'll be on the computer...fuck this book!

NOW THAT is realistic!

PR316
The only SHIT HEADS that I really ever came across were SUGARFREE/NORTENO, the wannabe street thug who couldn't even spell, and the racist SUCKAPUNCH himself... I really don't miss either of those guys, but I'm pretty sure I'd handle it better now if they came back or whatever.

Anyway, Hawkins and I were cool. I dug his passion for the history of the game.

115JohnnyK was cool too. We had some discussions but I think it was always respectful.

MikeRavens was actually an intelligent dude, but he was an asshole to alot of people.

Imperial and I had a few debates. I liked him. Wonder where he went to.

Hard to remember other names at the moment that really stood out.

Method
OK....without doubt that is dating site translation for the following realistic relationship conversation of the same topic.

Male: "Gotdamnit your f"n toes are digging into my leg"
Female: "you F'N baby...(moves around) how's that?
Male: "Ow my nuts! Watch it!"
Female:(Smack)....GREAT! I dropped my book, now I'll never find my place!
Male: This sofa is too small for both of us....fuck this shit...I'll be on the computer...fuck this book!

NOW THAT is realistic!

A fucking Men.
BigJuicyHog
Take out the books and add in some stupid fucking show she wants to watch and you have a winner.
hitman harding
The Joe Calzaghe nut hugger abcghyxz was a handjob that guy defended his boy tooth an nail. Spud vs anyone that disagrees was always entertaing to see.

Rhino was a classic piece of shit with his arrogant i know all attuide.
North Wales and Chambers were cool chaps
Method
Spud Woolat...

LOL

What a deuchebag.

I do NOT miss that guy.
STEVENSKI
I spent a hour looking at the Rubio day threads. That was hilarious & the fact that people have Rubio avatars.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.