Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sam Peter vs. Andrew Golota for July?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
TheWhiteBuffalo
Sure.... I will get a bunch of sh*t for being excited about this one, but this will definitely be a true test for Sam Peter. Why will it be a test, you ask? Maybe because a focused, dedicated Andrew Golota is a VERY dangerous fighter? Or maybe because Golota is a huge draw and a guy who can still make you shit your new Levi jeans even before the opening bell? Or maybe....just maybe....Golota knows this is the final shot. The big show. The last act.

Lets face it, Golota looked good in his win against Mike Mollo. Despite a swollen bloody eye, Golota proved that he is a major player in the game by keeping cool and remaining focused. Golota's chin was iron and his fists were stone. For those of you that think that a Peter-Golota fight is a mismatch, might I take a moment and remind you of Jameel McCline?

This is an EXCELLENT fight before the Sam Peter-Vitali Klitschko fight. Golota packs a punch and can definitely KO Peter if given the opportunity. If Peter does come in and blast Golota out of the ring in a few rounds, it would be way more entertaining then seeing recycled fighters like Barrett, Williamson or some untested chump from Idaho (Jeremy Bates style). Golota gets no love on this board, but please take a moment and think about this one. Can you really bet your house on Peter in this one? Didn't think so........

"As part of the agreement for an October bout between WBC heavyweight champion Sam Peter and mandatory challenger Vitali Klitschko, Peter is allowed to make a voluntary defense in July. Peter wants the tuneup to get in some work before the long awaited bout with Klitschko.

Peter co-promoter, Dino Duva, told Dan Rafael that several potential opponents are being eyed for July, such as Donnell Holmes, Carl Davis Drummond and J.D. Chapman. Promoter Don King, who also has a piece of Peter, is pushing for him to fight Andrew Golota (also promoted by King).

Golota, 40, has had four chances at the heavyweight gold and went 0-3-1. In two of the four opportunities, he was stopped in the first round by Lamon Brewster (05) and Lennox Lewis (97). After taking two-years off, Golota returned to the ring last June and has since built a three-fight win streak, with a stoppage of Jeremy Bates in two-rounds, a six-round TKO of Kevin McBride and a ten-round decision over Mike Mollo in January."
sweetchuck
I don't think Golota can knockout Peter, but he can rough him up enough and keep him at the end of a jab to earn a decision. This is an interesting fight because it can be over in the first round with Peter knocking out Golota or it can be a war or it can be a high contact boxing match. I think whichever way it goes, there will be a lot of leather landed.
JD
The only thing I worry about with Golota is the "bumrush" factor.

Should peter just attack him balls out when the first bell rings, Golota may just fold and get knocked out early. This, of course, assumes that Peter employs skills beyond just walking in and clubbing...skills that I am not 100% sure he has.
Douchebag
Sam can win this fight before he even enters the right IF he plays the build up smart. Some B-Hop tactics would go along way against a guy like Golata.
thehype
QUOTE(TheWhiteBuffalo @ May 14 2008, 02:18 AM) [snapback]389373[/snapback]
Sure.... I will get a bunch of sh*t for being excited about this one, but ...

Actually TheWhiteBuffalo, what you SHOULD be excited about is this:

Date: Tuesday, May 6, 2008 4:57 AM
To: thehype@fighthype.com
Subject: Error on the forums

WHITE BUFFALO writes:

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT ! I SAW THIS FORUM AND ENJOYED ALL THE SUPPORT.I AM TRAINING TO TAKE ON THE YOUNG SOLIS IN TURKEY THE END OF THE MONTH .

SINCERELY

FRANCOIS BOTHA.

I have to assume he's referring to all the support that you show him. Maybe I should put you in touch with him so you can bang out a great interview for the site.

TheWhiteBuffalo
QUOTE(thehype @ May 14 2008, 10:41 AM) [snapback]389392[/snapback]
Actually TheWhiteBuffalo, what you SHOULD be excited about is this:
I have to assume he's referring to all the support that you show him. Maybe I should put you in touch with him so you can bang out a great interview for the site.

I am extremely excited about this one. I didn't want to jump the gun and proclaim that this is the bout that will signal the Buffalo Nation......because it has been canceled once before. Once this fight gets approval from the commission, then expect me to start the war cry....lol!

Now hype, would you really trust an interview from the buffalo from the Big Buffalo? The interview would take on David Koresh type proportions in no time! "Tell me Frans, exactly at what age did you realize that you were able to walk on water?"

I haven't spoke to Frans in 7 or 8 years. Only get some limited info that trickles down through some associates. But these recent "rumblings" could lead to a Botha-Golota showdown in the future! How awesome would that be!
thehype
QUOTE(TheWhiteBuffalo @ May 14 2008, 12:24 PM) [snapback]389414[/snapback]
Now hype, would you really trust an interview from the buffalo from the Big Buffalo? The interview would take on David Koresh type proportions in no time! "Tell me Frans, exactly at what age did you realize that you were able to walk on water?"

LMAO

Good point.

You know, if he gets by Solis, for some reason, I could actually see him getting a crack at one of the titles.

LOL
BGv2.0
I myself REALLY like this matchup. I think way too many people simply write off Golota....and I can see why based on the past well documented showings. BUT...at the same time a focused Golota can provide a decent scrap.....all we have to do is keep our fingers crossed that a focused Golota shows up the night of the fight.

I've actually had a back and forth with some other poster on another site who keeps trying to downplay this matchup.....YET hype up a Peter/Gomez fight......which IMHO is a garbage matchup. I see Peter/Gomez being Gomez/Diaz II OR an extreamly boring snooze fest.

At the very least Peter/Golota has the potential to be exciting...if even for a few minutes.
Jack 1000
If Golota shows up, doesn't freeze, and actually cares about winning and not doing anything stupid, he can pull off a HUGE upset. But I would give him only a 20% chance to win. To improve that percent, Andrew would have to show up like he did against Bowe the first time and even the second time, WITHOUT fouling and fucking up his chances.

Golota has let me down far too many times to be excited about this fight. He would have to be "all there" in every element of his training and determination and that's about as probable of finding a needle in a haystack. I would go with the easy money here, Peter TKO 7. Although it would be funny (and fuck up the heavyweight division even more) if Golota won! However, this is EXTREMELY unlikely.

Jack
BGv2.0
QUOTE(Jack 1000 @ May 14 2008, 03:32 PM) [snapback]389439[/snapback]
Although it would be funny (and fuck up the heavyweight division even more) if Golota won!
Jack

That's an understatement! lol

BUT....a Golota/Vitali matchup would be HUGE in Europe!
D-MARV
If Golota beats Peter, Then I'm going to train for 3 months and Call out every heavyweight in the world!

Peter TKO3
Boxingjunkie
I think this is a great and exciting match up. Peter has not looked great in his last couple of fights and Golota looked good in his last fight. Both guys can bang and McCline showed us that Peter doesnt have the best chin the world so both guys could hit the mat in this fight. Something tells me that with the Vitali match up on the horizon Peter will take a little easier tune up.
BrutalBodyShots
Come on guys, let the "focused" qualifier crap go...

"... if a focused Golota shows up"

"... if a focused Rahman shows up"

"... if a focused Zab shows up"

"... if a focused Toney shows up"

"... if a focused Tyson shows up"

The same song and dance gets tired after a while. Ever notice that when the "focused" qualifier is used more often than not the fighter tends to let us down and lose the big fights? That's to be expected; the EXPECTATION is that the UN-focused version is going to show up - or at least that's how it should be.

I agree that Golota has superior textbook skills. He has a very good, strong jab and a right hand that packs a lot of heat. Could he upset Peter? Absolutely, but the past being the best indicator of the future tells us that it isn't likely to happen. And when it doesn't happen, of course it was because Golota "wasn't focused."
sweetchuck
Peter's problem is with speed, i.e. Toney and McCline has decent handspeed for the first three or four rounds. Golota doesn't have the speed, but he can control with his jab. I think if I have to pick now, Peter by decision.
kidbazooka1
I don't think anyone really gives a f*ck about the heavyweights.
sweetchuck
We need someone like a Mike Tyson to come in and clean the division again. Too many heavyweight failures and greed to want to keep up. It is kind of sad that we are getting this excited about an Andrew Golota fight about 12 years past when we should have been excited about one of his fights.
ROLL DEEP
Would love Golota to win. For some reason....I don't know why, but I've always like him.

I see Sam taking it in an ugly fight. Scrappy, messy, but Golota ends up folding in the later rounds.
D-MARV
QUOTE(sweetchuck @ May 15 2008, 12:02 AM) [snapback]389490[/snapback]
We need someone like a Mike Tyson to come in and clean the division again. Too many heavyweight failures and greed to want to keep up. It is kind of sad that we are getting this excited about an Andrew Golota fight about 12 years past when we should have been excited about one of his fights.

It's no secret that that the Heavyweight division as been shitty for the past few years. But Its gonna start to pick up by the end of the year!
David Haye Should add some life to the division as well as Povetkin!
We also Have youngsters such as Chazz, Malik Scott, Arreola and Kevin Johnson. If Vitali can find a away to stay healthy then he would add some spice as well. Im not giving up on this division quite yet. A year from now we should be rolling!
BigG
I dunno...I've always had a soft spot for Andrew. The guy that just never could win the big one. From fucking up against Bowe TWICE, to getting KO'd in against Lewis...quitting against Tyson and Grant...getting robbed against Byrd and Ruiz..and getting blown out against Brewster in a fight he was actually favored to win. It would really be hillarious if Andrew won....but he's lost alot of speed...not that he was always fast but he looked SO slow and wide against Molo and McBride.

I think Peters gonna probably blow him out.
BGv2.0
QUOTE(sweetchuck @ May 14 2008, 11:02 PM) [snapback]389490[/snapback]

I hear that!

I've been praying for the next "Tyson" for about 4 years now and no luck as of yet.....

I actually had a guy on another website attempt to argue with me how terrible it would be for the divsion to see another man wipe it out... dntknw.gif and how it is the best it's been in years.....

I'm a HW fan....have been my whole life and this shit is at an all time low! I will even take the early 80's line up over this one.
BrutalBodyShots
It would be in Peter's best interest to come out and try to blast Golota early. Jump on him, catch him cold, go home in round 1 or 2. This tactic has worked in the past against a younger, fresher Golota so there's no reason it can't work again. If Peter DOESN'T come out and do this, and fights a more measured, controlled fight and LOSES he will be kicking himself for the rest of his career. The worst case is that he doesn't get Golota out of there in a round or two, but at least he'll have taken Golota's confidence and will have a pretty easy ride for the rest of the fight.

The Original MrFactor
I think this is a bad style matchup for Peter(s). Golota throws very good straight shots. If Peter(s) isnt careful, he will get caught...
BGv2.0
QUOTE(Fitz @ May 15 2008, 03:42 PM) [snapback]389592[/snapback]
It's amazing that we were still screaming how shit the division was years ago and how it was at an all time low, but just a few years back looks absolute great compared to now.

Which is just a terrible indication of where we will be 4 years from now. I'm serious....I see NOTHING on the horizon for the HW divsion. Somebody referenced Malik Scott as a up and comer....is it me or has he been that for about 7 years now? lol

sweetchuck
I have the feeling Haye and Povetkin are the future of the division. Povetkin beats Wladimir Klitschko, Haye beats Peter. Ruslan's there, but he keeps pulling out of fights. Povetkin-Haye would be a good unification fight.
WindyCityP
I'll take my hometown resident by KO3
BGv2.0
QUOTE(sweetchuck @ May 16 2008, 11:13 PM) [snapback]389846[/snapback]
Povetkin beats Wladimir Klitschko, Haye beats Peter. Povetkin-Haye would be a good unification fight.

Boy those are bold predictions. I think Haye.....MIGHT could get a win over Peter....but I have to see him at HW with decent comp (which is starting to be harder to find) first before I would decide how he would fair with the current champs.

Although I see a LOT of potential in Povetkin.....I don't see him beating Wlad any time soon....for sure not in the next few years. Too green....
WindyCityP
QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ May 17 2008, 08:42 AM) [snapback]389852[/snapback]
Boy those are bold predictions. I think Haye.....MIGHT could get a win over Peter....but I have to see him at HW with decent comp (which is starting to be harder to find) first before I would decide how he would fair with the current champs.

Although I see a LOT of potential in Povetkin.....I don't see him beating Wlad any time soon....for sure not in the next few years. Too green....

How is Povetkin green? Obviously you can't compare the 2 records being that Wlad has been a pro for a longer period but Alexander is not green by any means.
BGv2.0
QUOTE(WindyCityP @ May 17 2008, 01:52 AM) [snapback]389854[/snapback]
How is Povetkin green? Obviously you can't compare the 2 records being that Wlad has been a pro for a longer period but Alexander is not green by any means.

15 fights total....and you are not green?

Where to start?

In those 15 fights....he's never been floored so we have no idea how he would respond to that. He's never fought a guy the size of Wlad. The soft hitting Eddie Chambers busted him up in the last fight.

15 fights does not give you the ring experiance IMHO to take on a huge Prime Champion like Wlad.

AND...believe me....I'm in no way a huge Wlad fan.

I just think it's way too soon.

I was very impressed with Povetkin's win over Byrd.....but tonight showed me exactly how far Byrd is removed from even 3 years ago or so.

Don't mistake my calling him green for me thinking is has nothing to offer.....thats not the case....but I still think he needs to at
the very least take on a HUGE guy to gauge how he might fair with Wlad at this current early juncture in his career.

Take a huge guy that's limited....ala McBride before even attempting Wlad.

I think Wlad/Povetkin at this current time is akin to Lewis/Grant.....and we all saw how that turned out for the younger guy career wise.

WindyCityP
Laughable to compare a TRU green fighter Grant to an olympic gold medalist.

I was very impressed with Povetkin's win over Byrd.....but tonight showed me exactly how far Byrd is removed from even 3 years ago or so.

So you don't think Bryd losing 40-50lbs in such little time made a diffrence? Bryd at 175 looked smaller then middleweights Pavlik/Taylor.

I'm not a fan of Wlad or Alex but Pov is a very decent skilled hvy a lot more then say Corrie Sanders, Lamon Brewster, and Ross Puritty.
sweetchuck
Povetkin had about 100 more amateur fights than Grant, a world amateur champion and an Olympic Gold Medalist. Comparing him to Grant is very unfair. He easily beat decent journeymen Willie Chapman, Friday Ahunanya, Imamu Mayfield and Ed Mahone. He then beat top fighters like Larry Donald and Chris Byrd and follow contender Eddie Chambers. That's in 15 fights. Povetkin can beat Wladimir, I would even go as far as saying he'll knock him out in 9 rounds.

David Haye has fought a big heavyweight with a good record. He's fast and speed is the weakness of Sam Peter. He'll knock Peter out in 5.
BGv2.0
I never said Povetkin was NOT a spectacular and very skilled fighter. BUT...Wlad's 3 losses came to very heavy handed fighters in Sanders and Brewster..and Puritty...was ages ago...Wlad has learned to pace himself better than was the case....

And I do agree that Povetkin has a very nice resume at only 15 fights....but none of that comp listed is anywhere near the size or strength of Wlad.

Well....I'll just say this to the both of you...

I would never bet on Peter/Haye.....I don't trust Peter's skills enough to make that bet.

BUT...in relation to Povetkin/Wlad......when the fight comes....make sure you're back here on these boards as I will do something I have NEVER done the entire time I've been on Boxing boards....that's 10+ years!

I will bet Wlad beats Povetkin.

Come up with a bet....(sig bet or lower cash bet) and I will take it.

And believe me....bets have never been something I've ever been comfortable with....but in this case....this is how sure I am that Alexander is not yet ready to get a W over Wlad.

Let me see him in with the likes of McCline or McBride or Valuev...and then he might make me want to wish I never typed that.

But...that size difference is a bitch to overcome and I just don't think a guy with 15 pro fights, in with a huge skilled champion in a high profile event will come away with a win.

WindyCityP
QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ May 17 2008, 11:05 AM) [snapback]389876[/snapback]
I never said Povetkin was NOT a spectacular and very skilled fighter. BUT...Wlad's 3 losses came to very heavy handed fighters in Sanders and Brewster..and Puritty...was ages ago...Wlad has learned to pace himself better than was the case....

And I do agree that Povetkin has a very nice resume at only 15 fights....but none of that comp listed is anywhere near the size or strength of Wlad.
Well....I'll just say this to the both of you...

I would never bet on Peter/Haye.....I don't trust Peter's skills enough to make that bet.
BUT...in relation to Povetkin/Wlad......when the fight comes....make sure you're back here on these boards as I will do something I have NEVER done the entire time I've been on Boxing boards....that's 10+ years!

I will bet Wlad beats Povetkin.

Come up with a bet....(sig bet or lower cash bet) and I will take it.

And believe me....bets have never been something I've ever been comfortable with....but in this case....this is how sure I am that Alexander is not yet ready to get a W over Wlad.

Let me see him in with the likes of McCline or McBride or Valuev...and then he might make me want to wish I never typed that.

But...that size difference is a bitch to overcome and I just don't think a guy with 15 pro fights, in with a huge skilled champion in a high profile event will come away with a win.

OK being on boxing boards 10+ years makes you the expert. I'm sorry Wlad beats Alex KO1......... laugh.gif laugh.gif

Being on on any boxing board for 20yrs doesn't make you an expert(Just ask Moscow Bear).

Fact is in Povs 15 pro fights is way more then Wlad had in is 1st 30 but whatever you've been on boxing boards 10+ years and I've only been on for 3+ months.
moscow bear
sadly povetkin CANNOT beat Klit anytime soon..... he really has nothing for Wlad.
D-MARV
Someone on the other site mentioned Peter Vs Audley Harrison!
BGv2.0
QUOTE(WindyCityP @ May 17 2008, 04:46 AM) [snapback]389879[/snapback]
OK being on boxing boards 10+ years makes you the expert. I'm sorry Wlad beats Alex KO1......... laugh.gif laugh.gif

Being on on any boxing board for 20yrs doesn't make you an expert(Just ask Moscow Bear).

Fact is in Povs 15 pro fights is way more then Wlad had in is 1st 30 but whatever you've been on boxing boards 10+ years and I've only been on for 3+ months.

Relax you damn Drama Queen.....where did I say that?!

I'm just saying that is how confident I am to do something I've never done in 10 years on boxing boards.....which, if you would take a deep breath and pull your panties out of your slice...you would understand that was just me attempting an example of how confident I am in my stance and NOT an insult to you.

Jeez....do you own shares in PovetINC. or something? You sure act as if you do!

Not once have I ever said that the mans record at only 15 fights is not above average....all I've said is that I don't think he's ready for the current World Champion in Wlad despite that above average AMA and 15 pro fight record.

And seriously.....don't make me compare the 15 to the 30.....you are just blowing off steam on that one....because that is total bullshit.

sweetchuck
Povetkin is no stranger to fighting in front of large audiences. Several of his fights have been undercards and co-main events for big fights or loaded cards where there are a lot of fans and a big TV audience. Leon Spinks only had 9 fights when he beat Ali, now I know, that's not fair since Ali was at the end of his career. Nonito Donaire only had 18 fights before he embarassed the more experienced Vic Darchinyan. There are guys with little experience that have won world titles and beat "the best of their division" and they weren't as suspect as Klitschko has been in his career. The point is that the amount of fights doesn't mean you can't step up and be a world champion. Povetkin is not as green as one might think. It would be nice for him to have another ten fights before he got a crack at the title, but why, he's 28, another ten fights and he might be 30 and probably wouldn't be anymore ready than he is now. When you look at the opponents that Povetkin has fought, several other prospects don't fight them unless they are stepping up after 20+ fights.

Ok, put up or shut up! And of course if you follow my predictions on staff predictions you might think, this guy is hardly ever right so this is a lock...Well I'll put $100 on Povetkin.
TheWhiteBuffalo
I cannot believe that ANYONE sees Povetkin as a threat anytime within the next couple years. Can we say GREEN? Povetkin outworked an out of shape Eddie Chambers and still didn't have the KO power that a Heavyweight needs.

As of right now (keywords: RIGHT NOW), I think Povetkin would struggle against a Valuev, Liakhovich, or Chagaev. He would get DECAPITATED against either Klitschko, Botha, or Peter.
sweetchuck
LOL, Botha, come on man, I know you're Botha's biggest fan and I'll say this, a Botha ten years ago would have a decent chance at beating Povetkin. If Povetkin can beat Byrd and Donald he can beat Botha at this point in their careers. I think Peter is the weakest link in the Heavyweight champs. Look, I know I'm pretty high on Povetkin, but I'll say this, if he can't win a title now, he won't ten fights from now.

Oh yeah and Povetkin is a threat because he's the IBF number mandatory so he'll get his shot and has a better shot at the title than a lot of fighters Klitschko has fought.
D-MARV
QUOTE(TheWhiteBuffalo @ May 18 2008, 01:45 PM) [snapback]390067[/snapback]
I cannot believe that ANYONE sees Povetkin as a threat anytime within the next couple years. Can we say GREEN? Povetkin outworked an out of shape Eddie Chambers and still didn't have the KO power that a Heavyweight needs.

As of right now (keywords: RIGHT NOW), I think Povetkin would struggle against a Valuev, Liakhovich, or Chagaev. He would get DECAPITATED against either Klitschko, Botha, or Peter.

I would favor Povetkin over Liakhovich and Botha!
BGv2.0
QUOTE(sweetchuck @ May 18 2008, 01:31 AM) [snapback]390024[/snapback]
Povetkin is no stranger to fighting in front of large audiences. Several of his fights have been undercards and co-main events for big fights or loaded cards where there are a lot of fans and a big TV audience. Leon Spinks only had 9 fights when he beat Ali, now I know, that's not fair since Ali was at the end of his career. Nonito Donaire only had 18 fights before he embarassed the more experienced Vic Darchinyan. There are guys with little experience that have won world titles and beat "the best of their division" and they weren't as suspect as Klitschko has been in his career. The point is that the amount of fights doesn't mean you can't step up and be a world champion. Povetkin is not as green as one might think. It would be nice for him to have another ten fights before he got a crack at the title, but why, he's 28, another ten fights and he might be 30 and probably wouldn't be anymore ready than he is now. When you look at the opponents that Povetkin has fought, several other prospects don't fight them unless they are stepping up after 20+ fights.

Ok, put up or shut up! And of course if you follow my predictions on staff predictions you might think, this guy is hardly ever right so this is a lock...Well I'll put $100 on Povetkin.

All of that is true......BUT, large audiences or not....it's nowhere near fighting a HUGE HW champion for the HW Championship of the world...ask David Tua....who had all that you said and more at the time.

And for that small list of guys that pulled it off......you can make an endless list of guys with low records that did not get the win.

And I myself am in noway asking for another 10 or even 7 fights.....what I would want my guy to attempt is to test his resolve and skill with a taller man with simular attributes. Like I said before....I've been very impressed with Alexander up to this point....but I still think it's too soon.

Well....we still have some time before the fight takes off...so don't jump the gun just yet.....BUT....when the fight is made....then we can discuss betting. BUT....if the fight was right now.....I would take that bet. AND I AM IN NO WAY A BETTING PERSON! lol

But's lets meet up again on here when the fight gets made.

sweetchuck
Well he is going to have at least one more fight before taking on Klitschko and I would not be suprised if it was against someone tall just to prove the point that he can go with a tall fighter. You're right, it's a different world from going to fight as a contender to fighting for a title, but so is the gold medal round at the Olympics. I don't think he'll have a problem with the pressure of the event. I think Wladimir's jab is more of an issue than the event itself.

Well if I get bored with the board (which does happen), I'm easy to find when the fight gets made, just go to the Contact Us page on Fighthype and email me, I'm Charles Presnell...I'll make the bet now and I'll make the same bet after Wlad destroys Tony Thompson.
streetlion1
Peter by K.O. somewhere in the late rounds....no doubt!
BigG
I'm not impressed with Povketin...wins over old Larry Donald and a shot Chris Byrd are decent at best. His toughest test was Eddie Chambers and he was able to outwork Eddie and win a close decision but looked average. I'd pick Wlad over him.
sweetchuck
Beating an old Larry Donald and Chris Byrd are what a young contender is supposed to do...clear out the senior fighters. Funny, one week ago hardly anyone was calling Byrd shot. We should find out by the end of the year who the better fighter is. There's at least one more fight with both of them.

Anyway, on the topic of the thread...I find it funny that Duva is still weighing options for Peter and Don King is already finalizing a deal. Everyone knows that a contract with Duva Boxing is pretty much a Don King contract. I hope Andrew Golota gets the fight over Matt Skeleton or Audley Harrison. I saw Audley on the undercard of Calzaghe-Hopkins and the UK fans were booing Audley, it was great.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.