Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mijares vs. Munoz WBC/WBA Junior Bantamweight Title Preview
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
I think this has the potential to be a very good fight, but unfortunately forgotten by the main-steam this weekend. How do you see this fight playing out? I am predicting Mijares by a close but UD with some great counter-punching and some brawling by both fighters. Yet I cannot count Munoz out, he is a very tough fighter. I wonder if in the ring, this could pan out similar to Carbajal-Gonzalez I. Your thoughts?

Jack
Mean Mister Mustard
This fight can go any 2 ways. Either Mijares completely dominates Munoz on the way to a decision or Munoz makes it hell in there for him. Look at Munoz's fights with Castillo. In the first one Munoz clearly lost but came back and dropped Castillo on the way to a close defeat. I think this could definetly be FOTY material. I pick Mijares by decision but expect him to be rocked once or twice by the hard punching Munoz.
D-MARV
Christian Mijares will show his ass in this fight! I expect a Great performance from him!
Give me Mijares by UD, 118-110
kidbazooka1
This has the makings of a good fight. Mijares is the better skilled fighter and Munoz is the more explosive of the two.

I say Mijares takes a tought but well deserved UD but I would'nt be suprised to see Munoz pull it off.
BigG
I'd be surprised to see Munoz pull it off.

Munoz does have some big power...but Mijares has a tough chin and tremendous stamina too.

I don't think Munoz has got the skills to hang with Mijares.

Mijares by WIDE UD. Maybe a shutout.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.