Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Official Sawney Bean vs Aaron "Death" Coile HW Championship thread
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigJuicyHog
Sawney Bean, fresh off of a close decision win over Evander Holyfield for the title will be facing hard hitting Aaron "Death" Coile. Coile is coming off of stopapge wins of Giant Virus and Max Kellerman.
Maxy
Sawney Bean has surpassed all expectations of him by winning the title but its doubtful that he will remain champion for very long. The heavyweight division is still very much wide open at the moment with no clearly superior fighter in the mix.

Is Coile that man? I don't think so. However, I can see him beating Bean but I don't view either of them as long term champions.

Where is Larry Holmes? Surely this is his chance to back up his brags?
Blayde
Alexeev: "I dont think Holmes wants to fight me. Im glad Im getting the chance to fight Holyfield, so after that I will be able to take on Bean or Coile whoever the champion will be."
Maxy
WHERE THE FUCK IS LARRY HOLMES????
BigJuicyHog
Larry Holmes is still licking his wounds from all the times Lipstick made him his bitch. If Coile wins the title, he wants Holmes, Prince, and Alexeev.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.