Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pulver vs. Faber
FightHype Community > MMA HYPE > MMA Leagues
Douchebag
I have a fealing that Pulver is going to stretch this kid out. What do you think?
ElectricTwinkie
though you can never count Little Evil out-he's got waaay too much ring expereince for that- you have to wonder which Jens will show up. Will he focus and tap the kid out, or will he run his mouth about how great he used to be and get caught with something stupid?
Warlord
Faber is a hype-job and Pulver is past it. Old school Jens might stretch Faber, but this ain't old school Jens. I imagine Faber winning late by RNC, or else pulling a close UD. I wouldn't be shocked or upset to see Jens take the W thought.
Douchebag
I just see Jens catching this kid early for some reason and putting him out.
TheWhiteBuffalo
Pulver gets beat down. "Little Evil" hasn't looked good in years and recently got his ass handed to him by Joe Lauzon. I think the fight will be a snoozer.....

...but that being said, I really wish that Pulver would win. Faber's head is getting just a bit too big for his 67lb frame. laugh.gif
ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(TheWhiteBuffalo @ May 17 2008, 05:54 AM) [snapback]389880[/snapback]
...but that being said, I really wish that Pulver would win. Faber's head is getting just a bit too big for his 67lb frame. laugh.gif

What do you think Jens walks around at 165, 170? So this kid Faber is naturally skinny... for once I'd like to see fights with weighins THAT day. You cut weight, you get your ass beat.

On another note Buffalo, why does it look like Francois has used shoe polish ala Hollywood Hulk Hogan in your new sig pic?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.