Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Racism is STILL alive!
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Douchebag
West Virgina gets two thumbs down!
TheWhiteBuffalo
Your title "racism is still alive" made me laugh. Thats a HUGE headline there! Don't be afraid to mix it in with other informative headlines like "Lead Paint Biscuits are Bad!" and "Global Warming - Great News For Surfers".

Racism will always exist. Those people in the clip are no more of a racist then the people using terms like "Redneck". The only difference is that we all know there lies a double standard for what whites and blacks can say these days. A good segment of the white population wears the term "redneck" like a badge of honor. I used to have a sticker on my truck proudly announcing that fact. Black people, through the constant finger pointing and constant "poor ol' me" attitude are creating more racists by the day. Does that make it right? Absolutely not. But why waste your life being consumed with issues that you have no control over?

So is it any surprise that racism still exists? You yourself seem to play the race card here on the forum every chance you get. So why be upset at people who get sick and tired of the constant emotional turmoil that we hear from Black people? Can we say "Get over it. There will ALWAYS be racism and prejudice against whites, blacks, handicaps and people who are different"? Enough is enough. A large portion of Black people will vote for Obama because he is black, and that is nothing more than a fine example of a closet racist.

Every person needs to be responsible for their own lives and quit bitching about "racism". Live your own life because you will never change ignorant people. It is a fact of life.
rusty_trombone
Tiger Woods is good at golf
Douchebag
QUOTE(TheWhiteBuffalo @ May 15 2008, 11:55 AM) [snapback]389542[/snapback]
Your title "racism is still alive" made me laugh. Thats a HUGE headline there! Don't be afraid to mix it in with other informative headlines like "Lead Paint Biscuits are Bad!" and "Global Warming - Great News For Surfers".

Racism will always exist. Those people in the clip are no more of a racist then the people using terms like "Redneck". The only difference is that we all know there lies a double standard for what whites and blacks can say these days. A good segment of the white population wears the term "redneck" like a badge of honor. I used to have a sticker on my truck proudly announcing that fact. Black people, through the constant finger pointing and constant "poor ol' me" attitude are creating more racists by the day. Does that make it right? Absolutely not. But why waste your life being consumed with issues that you have no control over?

So is it any surprise that racism still exists? You yourself seem to play the race card here on the forum every chance you get. So why be upset at people who get sick and tired of the constant emotional turmoil that we hear from Black people? Can we say "Get over it. There will ALWAYS be racism and prejudice against whites, blacks, handicaps and people who are different"? Enough is enough. A large portion of Black people will vote for Obama because he is black, and that is nothing more than a fine example of a closet racist.

Every person needs to be responsible for their own lives and quit bitching about "racism". Live your own life because you will never change ignorant people. It is a fact of life.

The difference between me and the people in that video is that I have common sense. If a white man is more in-line with what I wan't as president (which is the case since Hilary and Obama are mirror images of each other when it comes to policies) I am voting for that candidate regardles of race, gender, or sexual orientation. None of those things concern me and it shouldn't concern anybody with ounce of common sense. Those people are just ignorant to the point of no remedy and the fact that you are actually defending them says a lot about you. If you can't see the difference between what I do on an internet site and what these people do you have got to look a little deeper. It's no surprise that you would defend such a moronic stance and there a few more posters in here that I fully expect to agree with those inbred West Virginia fucks.
TheWhiteBuffalo
QUOTE(The Conscience @ May 15 2008, 12:14 PM) [snapback]389546[/snapback]
The difference between me and the people in that video is that I have common sense. If a white man is more in-line with what I wan't as president (which is the case since Hilary and Obama are mirror images of each other when it comes to policies) I am voting for that candidate regardles of race, gender, or sexual orientation. None of those things concern me and it shouldn't concern anybody with ounce of common sense. Those people are just ignorant to the point of no remedy and the fact that you are actually defending them says a lot about you. If you can't see the difference between what I do on an internet site and what these people do you have got to look a little deeper. It's no surprise that you would defend such a moronic stance and there a few more posters in here that I fully expect to agree with those inbred West Virginia fucks.

I am not supporting or condoning them at all. I too would vote for the best person regardless of what race or gender they are. An example of that is my hoping that John McCain will choose Condoleezza Rice as VP. She brings a ton of experience and I am in agreement with her political views.

My point in responding was.....don't people feel cheated by losing so many minutes, hours, days, weeks and years of your life by being consumed with yelling "racist"? I mean....damn.... live your life already. Ignorance will ALWAYS be here. There has been racism since the beginning of time, and the bible (whatever one you read) assures us that racism will ALWAYS be around until the end days.

Most people that I know and observe who claim to "fight" racism lead very depressing and lackluster lives. It consumes you more than the racists themselves. People just need to live their lives and STFU. Thats all.
Douchebag
QUOTE(TheWhiteBuffalo @ May 15 2008, 12:21 PM) [snapback]389549[/snapback]
I am not supporting or condoning them at all. I too would vote for the best person regardless of what race or gender they are. An example of that is my hoping that John McCain will choose Condoleezza Rice as VP. She brings a ton of experience and I am in agreement with her political views.

My point in responding was.....don't people feel cheated by losing so many minutes, hours, days, weeks and years of your life by being consumed with yelling "racist"? I mean....damn.... live your life already. Ignorance will ALWAYS be here. There has been racism since the beginning of time, and the bible (whatever one you read) assures us that racism will ALWAYS be around until the end days.

Most people that I know and observe who claim to "fight" racism lead very depressing and lackluster lives. It consumes you more than the racists themselves. People just need to live their lives and STFU. Thats all.

See, you can say that because You don't get racially profiled, You don't have people in your family that have been lynched, You don't have ancestors that where dragged from there homeland in order to perform hard labor for free, You can probably trace your lineage back three, four maybe five generations. It's real easy for a white guy to tell black "oh, just get over it" but hasn't lived a day in his shoes. Whether you know it or not You are ignorant.;
TheWhiteBuffalo
QUOTE(The Conscience @ May 15 2008, 12:28 PM) [snapback]389550[/snapback]
See, you can say that because You don't get racially profiled, You don't have people in your family that have been lynched, You don't have ancestors that where dragged from there homeland in order to perform hard labor for free, You can probably trace your lineage back three, four maybe five generations. It's real easy for a white guy to tell black "oh, just get over it" but hasn't lived a day in his shoes. Whether you know it or not You are ignorant.;

You haven't been lynched. You sure as hell haven't performed any labor for free. And I would say that there is a strong chance that you have not been racially profiled.

Guess what? My roots trace back to Egypt a very long time ago. Heck, my ancestors were used as slaves to build Mayan Temples. You are the ignorant one. Do I cry and beg for someone to pay attention to me? Nope. Do I yell, scream, and spam the message boards in an effort to draw attention to myself? Nope. If you want reparations for the past, why don't you just come clean and ask whitey for a blank check?

Almost every country on this planet has had slavery in some form or another. Those slaves were from all backgrounds. Get over it. We cannot jump in the lowered Time Machine with the 22" dubs and fly back to 1880.

Only ignorant fools like you want a handout. If you want a pat on the head and a smiley sticker from walmart because your ancestors were wronged, then go get it bro. You, and others like you, want to exploit and capitalize on the blood, sweat and tears of your ancestors who were slaves. You haven't done a thing to earn any respect and you won't get it from me.

You can call me names and continue to look ignorant, it was my mistake in trying to have a decent conversation with you.

Douchebag
QUOTE(TheWhiteBuffalo @ May 15 2008, 12:52 PM) [snapback]389551[/snapback]
You haven't been lynched. You sure as hell haven't performed any labor for free. And I would say that there is a strong chance that you have not been racially profiled.

Guess what? My roots trace back to Egypt a very long time ago. Heck, my ancestors were used as slaves to build Mayan Temples. You are the ignorant one. Do I cry and beg for someone to pay attention to me? Nope. Do I yell, scream, and spam the message boards in an effort to draw attention to myself? Nope. If you want reparations for the past, why don't you just come clean and ask whitey for a blank check?

Almost every country on this planet has had slavery in some form or another. Those slaves were from all backgrounds. Get over it. We cannot jump in the lowered Time Machine with the 22" dubs and fly back to 1880.

Only ignorant fools like you want a handout. If you want a pat on the head and a smiley sticker from walmart because your ancestors were wronged, then go get it bro. You, and others like you, want to exploit and capitalize on the blood, sweat and tears of your ancestors who were slaves. You haven't done a thing to earn any respect and you won't get it from me.

You can call me names and continue to look ignorant, it was my mistake in trying to have a decent conversation with you.

Ah...................When backed into corner start to talk about reparations. If you must know I don't believe in that shit. The only thing that I feel that blacks in this country are entitled to is a free education in post secondary school. That is not much to ask, is it? Not when the Japanese POW and Native Americans have both recieved reparations. As far being racially pofiled, it happens all the time, but you wouldn't know that because your existence is different than mine and that is the point that you are ignorant on. Shit you won't even acknowledge it. I already know the drill in the US if you want something take it, because futile to think that White people are going to see or even acknowledge the error of their ways. Thats why I posted the Vid because this election is putting a mirror up to Amerikkka and showing that there is still along way to go. And I know that this may come as surprise to you but I have spoken to Many white people that swear up and down that racism died with MLK JR. We are only 50 years removed from segregation and black men and women being firehosed down like animal in the street for just wanting fair shake in this country. So save it WB you and I will never be friends or allies or anything like that. Not because your White because I have plenty of white friends but your ignorant to the fact that like it or not you are in a priveledged position in this country and not everybody gets what you are born with. That said, I don't wish any Ill will but we won't ever be allies or anything like that.
KookedKrack
QUOTE(The Conscience @ May 15 2008, 11:24 AM) [snapback]389536[/snapback]

cosigns this powerful thread title
TheWhiteBuffalo
Nobody wants to be an ally or "bro" which ya'.

You are a troll that always seems to spam the board with your racial nonsense. Somehow, you always seem to work in some form of propaganda, one way or another. Enough is enough. You obviously troll the boards because you have an inferiority complex of some sort. You continually bait people in with your radical nonsense, and then expose yourself as a blatant racist. I am sure, even with your limited functions, that you can find something entertaining to write about other than how YOU have been wronged. Get over it dude. I am very sensitive to the struggles of African Americans, Native Americans and Jewish people. But you, my ghetto bunny, have never been wronged in your life. You have no one to blame for your shortcomings other than yourself. You can rant and rave, point the finger, and scream over top of me.....but in the end you run out of steam. And no, I will not take your offer for an "internet fight". No, I will not come to your hometown to fight you. And lastly, no, I have no interest going into a bootleg DVD business selling your pathetic anime cartoons.

You posted on a message board and I responded. Not very complicated from my point of view.
Douchebag
QUOTE(TheWhiteBuffalo @ May 15 2008, 01:26 PM) [snapback]389559[/snapback]

You are a troll that always seems to spam the board with your racial nonsense. Somehow, you always seem to work in some form of propaganda, one way or another. Enough is enough. You obviously troll the boards because you have an inferiority complex of some sort. You continually bait people in with your radical nonsense, and then expose yourself as a blatant racist. I am sure, even with your limited functions, that you can find something entertaining to write about other than how YOU have been wronged. Get over it dude. I am very sensitive to the struggles of African Americans, Native Americans and Jewish people. But you, my ghetto bunny, have never been wronged in your life. You have no one to blame for your shortcomings other than yourself. You can rant and rave, point the finger, and scream over top of me.....but in the end you run out of steam. And no, I will not take your offer for an "internet fight". No, I will not come to your hometown to fight you. And lastly, no, I have no interest going into a bootleg DVD business selling your pathetic anime cartoons.

You posted on a message board and I responded. Not very complicated from my point of view.

Can't debate so resorts to calling names. Chalk another one up for the GOOD guys.
ElectricTwinkie
I wish to claim that fat people are persecuted all across the globe.

In India, obese people are sacraficed to Ganesh, and eaten as a part of the "Stamp out the food hoarders" week.

Take THAT you skinny bitches, go eat a stick of butter!@!!#@#
ElectricTwinkie
http://www.sanluisobispo.com/217/story/358839.html

JEDI are persecuted all over the Universe, even on this planet.
Douchebag
QUOTE(ElectricTwinkie @ May 15 2008, 01:33 PM) [snapback]389564[/snapback]
http://www.sanluisobispo.com/217/story/358839.html

JEDI are persecuted all over the Universe, even on this planet.

Thank you for inserting a little comedy in this thread. It was needed, but that doesn't change the reality of this country and the fact that a lot of people feel the same way I do is an indication that these issues have to be addressed.
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(TheWhiteBuffalo @ May 15 2008, 12:26 PM) [snapback]389559[/snapback]

Great post. Agree 100%
ElectricTwinkie
you people have ignored the plight of the llamas for far to long!!!

Modern popular movies like Napoleon Dynamite only add fuel to the beast of burden fire. Llamas are one of gods creatures and must NOT be fed steak!!!
Douchebag
QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ May 15 2008, 03:33 PM) [snapback]389577[/snapback]
Great post. Agree 100%

Not surprised at all.................
Douchebag
I like how in a thread about a very important subject like racism the thread got derailed and somehow became about me..........................And I'm the troll. Sounds to me like we got of couple people being exposed and are trying defer attention from whats really important. Maybe it's guilt................................ dntknw.gif
BGv2.0
QUOTE(The Conscience @ May 15 2008, 03:16 PM) [snapback]389582[/snapback]
I like how in a thread about a very important subject like racism the thread got derailed and somehow became about me..........................And I'm the troll. Sounds to me like we got of couple people being exposed and are trying defer attention from whats really important. Maybe it's guilt................................ dntknw.gif

Important to YOU....

I don't believe the idea of eliminating "racism" is at the top of most people's to do list everyday...nor should it be.

Racism has and will most likely always be around....end of story. It's like prostitution and drug use....you will NEVER eliminate the topic no matter how much enforcement or $$$ you throw at it.

SO....KNOWING this to be a fact....why not just learn to laugh at it, joke about it, and own up to the fact that you yourself have a touch of it....because according to the research done by Howard Bloom...."racism" is a completley 100% NORMAL occurance and has to simply learn to be lived with and tolerated and not eliminated....because it's never going to happen.

According to his research, "racism" at it's core is the desire to be with your own kind. The guy conducted research with yellow and red sponges and found that when you place a yellow sponge in a batch of red ones....the red ones react aggesively and the yellow one will do everything it can to get back to it's group of yellow sponges.

NOW....if "racism" exists on the lowest levels of biology....how in the hell are humans above it?

Bloom states that the strides that have been made in those last 50 years you pointed out......are HUGE.
Douchebag
QUOTE(Fitz @ May 15 2008, 05:22 PM) [snapback]389601[/snapback]
Don't believe a thing this guy says. He is the racist. He hates all Australian's besides the aboriginies because of how they were treated. He also thinks it's acceptable for african-americans to hate any white man in America for things that happened years ago.

Quote where I have said that it's OK for AA's to hate whites. You are so full of shit, Shitz!

ElectricTwinkie
In every philharmonic orchestra in the world, it is a know fact that the tuba player is discriminated against. Terms like "tuba-ass" and "tuba-steak" are demeaning. Are tuba players any less musicians than those snooty flutists?
Douchebag
QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ May 15 2008, 05:07 PM) [snapback]389599[/snapback]
Important to YOU....

I don't believe the idea of eliminating "racism" is at the top of most people's to do list everyday...nor should it be.

Racism has and will most likely always be around....end of story. It's like prostitution and drug use....you will NEVER eliminate the topic no matter how much enforcement or $$$ you throw at it.

SO....KNOWING this to be a fact....why not just learn to laugh at it, joke about it, and own up to the fact that you yourself have a touch of it....because according to the research done by Howard Bloom...."racism" is a completley 100% NORMAL occurance and has to simply learn to be lived with and tolerated and not eliminated....because it's never going to happen.

According to his research, "racism" at it's core is the desire to be with your own kind. The guy conducted research with yellow and red sponges and found that when you place a yellow sponge in a batch of red ones....the red ones react aggesively and the yellow one will do everything it can to get back to it's group of yellow sponges.

NOW....if "racism" exists on the lowest levels of biology....how in the hell are humans above it?

Bloom states that the strides that have been made in those last 50 years you pointed out......are HUGE.

No, you're not facing the facts. Racism is STILL a big issue in this country and this election proves. Not only that but cases like Sean Bell who was shot 42 fucking times by the NYPD, and Abner Luima who got fucking plunger stuffed up his ass the fucking Pigs, who by the all happen to be white. It's just that it doesn't effect you because you are white and to YOU don't care. I fully expect that from you but make no mistakes Racism is still a hot topic it's just that it has not been in the front lines since the civil rights movement.

As far as you're study thats all find and dandy IF you're a sponge BUT we are the most advanced species on this planet it's not ok nor will it ever be ok to turn blind eye and laugh at ignorance. Not when people will Kill, hurt and maim people in the name of that ignorance. I want my sons to grow up in a world thats free of that garbage and I'm not going to laugh and poke fun at it, when at any given moment some ignorant piece of shit could go on a racial cleansing spree and target me and mine. Fuck that. You laugh it, you're in position to, but not me................................
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(The Conscience @ May 15 2008, 05:40 PM) [snapback]389605[/snapback]
No, you're not facing the facts. Racism is STILL a big issue in this country and this election proves. Not only that but cases like Sean Bell who was shot 42 fucking times by the NYPD, and Abner Luima who got fucking stuffed up his ass the fucking Pigs, who by the all happen to be white. It's just that it doesn't effect you because you are white and to YOU don't care. I fully expect that from you but make no mistakes Racism is still a hot topic it's just that it has not been in the front lines since the civil rights movement.
As far as you're study thats all find and dandy IF you're a sponge BUT we are the most advanced species on this planet it's not ok nor will it ever be ok to turn blind eye and laugh at ignorance. Not when people will Kill, hurt and maim people in the name of that ignorance. I want my sons to grow up in a world thats free of that garbage and I'm not going to laugh and poke fun at it, when at any given moment some ignorant piece of shit could go on a racial cleansing spree and target me and mine. Fuck that. You laugh it, you're in position to, but not me................................

i think the sean bell case is more of just clear cut police brutality and excessive force, not racism. i mean 2 or 3 of the detectives that shot him up were also black.

i agree that racism still exists in america, but it's not exactly because of BG and his mentality. i don't think he's a racist. i think that the racism in this country is definitely more of a socio-economic thing. the place that really shows where this is evident is the court system, and the serious unequal levels of justice for non-rich people. it's really that the capitalist justice system we have severely screws people that are not rich, or uneducated. unfortunately most of those people are black, or an ethnic minority.

I don't exactly think the "quit bitching" line of reasoning is correct, but i don't think these guys are actively out discriminating against people that don't look like them. i really disagree with the idea that racism should be tolerated or learned to be lived with. i mean, that's the beauty that should be america, a level playing field should be ensured for everyone. as for the idea that it's not going to happen because it is somehow etched in our DNA, it's cerainly something i don't agree with. i mean that's what separates us from the rest of the creatures on earth, we have self-awareness. if we are aware of a problem, then we can certainly address and strive to change it.
Douchebag
The racial ignorance in this forum is deeper then I thought. I'm glad I started this thread.

Did you guys know that there where black people being lynched during the aftermath of Katrina? This shit is not a game at all.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(The Conscience @ May 15 2008, 05:11 PM) [snapback]389556[/snapback]
The only thing that I feel that blacks in this country are entitled to is a free education in post secondary school. That is not much to ask, is it?

Quick question & I am sure I will get a long drawn out explanation from you.

What makes you think that black people deserve a free education?
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ May 15 2008, 06:46 PM) [snapback]389619[/snapback]

i actually think university standards should be raised a bit, and post secondary education should be free for all.
Douchebag
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ May 15 2008, 06:46 PM) [snapback]389619[/snapback]

I don't know maybe because there forefathers where promised 40 acres and mule by Abraham Lincoln or the fact that there forefathers helped build this country for FREE and lastly because like I stated in the post that you got that quote from Native Americans and Japanese WWII POW have recieved some kind of reparations for the US gov't. Look I'm not asking for a free check or even affirmative action but a free education would go a long way for blacks to make up for lost time. While white where establishing there wealth Black people where working for free. 400 years is very long time.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(The Conscience @ May 15 2008, 11:09 PM) [snapback]389631[/snapback]
400 years is very long time.

Ago. 400 years is a long time ago. My people were persecuted as well but I don't cry about it. I live in the here & now & look forwards not backwards. You should learn to do the same. If you devoted as much energy to moving on rather than looking behind you might know that Thailand is not spealt "Thai Land" without Fitz needing to correct your grammar.
Douchebag
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ May 15 2008, 07:14 PM) [snapback]389635[/snapback]
Ago. 400 years is a long time ago. My people were persecuted as well but I don't cry about it. I live in the here & now & look forwards not backwards. You should learn to do the same. If you devoted as much energy to moving on rather than looking behind you might know that Thailand is not spealt "Thai Land" without Fitz needing to correct your grammar.

You don't know me outside of what I post on this message board. Trust me when I say that I am doing just fine going forward. It would be one thing if it was just the past BUT it isn't these are still issues that we in America face everyday so you point is utterly moot. As far as the spelling correction, you guys act like you have never made a typo in your life. Hanging on to any thing just because Australia sucks hairy walabee nutz.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ May 15 2008, 07:14 PM) [snapback]389635[/snapback]

well it's not 400 years ago, it's only 150 years ago. and it's not like when they were free, they were free. jim crow laws all over the south, systematic racial segregation. complete inequality was still around till about 50 years ago, and thats when public school were finally integrated. brown vs. board was in 1955, so that was really just the beginning of racial equality. the civil rights act wasn't passed for another 10 years or so. so 40 years rally isn't that long of a time, it's not even a full generation, there are people alive today that were the victims of "jim crow", systematic government regulated inequality. shit, i mean, there are still US senators that voted in favor of segregation in the senate today. i agree you have to look forward, but this isn't something ancestors did many years back, this is not really old stuff. i think the way conscience goes about helping the cause, may not be the best way, but the cause is certainly still there.

and just for the record steve, "spealt" is spelt "spelt". (as long as we're correcting spelling) good.gif
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ May 16 2008, 12:11 AM) [snapback]389641[/snapback]
and just for the record steve, "spealt" is spelt "spelt". (as long as we're correcting spelling) good.gif

Got me there laugh.gif .Then again I am a shocking speller.
hardhead
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ May 16 2008, 12:11 AM) [snapback]389641[/snapback]
well it's not 400 years ago, it's only 150 years ago. and it's not like when they were free, they were free. jim crow laws all over the south, systematic racial segregation. complete inequality was still around till about 50 years ago, and thats when public school were finally integrated. brown vs. board was in 1955, so that was really just the beginning of racial equality. the civil rights act wasn't passed for another 10 years or so. so 40 years rally isn't that long of a time, it's not even a full generation, there are people alive today that were the victims of "jim crow", systematic government regulated inequality. shit, i mean, there are still US senators that voted in favor of segregation in the senate today. i agree you have to look forward, but this isn't something ancestors did many years back, this is not really old stuff. i think the way conscience goes about helping the cause, may not be the best way, but the cause is certainly still there.

Yea, people talk about slavery in the 1860's but racial segregation(aka Jim Crow) was around LESS than 50 years ago(maybe not on the books in the 70's and 80's but people/local govts have ways of getting around it). I'm from Louisiana so I know first hand about the racism and ignorance of this part of the country(although it knows no bounds really).

Some of those people in that video only reenforce to me that it's not always a good thing for "everybody" to have a vote... ohmy.gif
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ May 15 2008, 08:48 PM) [snapback]389648[/snapback]
Got me there laugh.gif .Then again I am a shocking speller.

i was just joking with you though, that's why i put a smiley
Douchebag
QUOTE(Fitz @ May 15 2008, 08:53 PM) [snapback]389651[/snapback]
You said that you hate ALL Australian's, only aborigines get a pass.
That is EXACTLY the same logic as an african-american in the states hating all white people for something that happened YEARS ago. It's the exact same thing, except they are different countries. I asked you whether you think it's acceptable on a couple of occasions and you avoided the question.
Anybody else think that the logic is the same? If he thinks it's ok and has said himself he hates all Australian's except the aborigines, isn't it exactly the same as an african-american saying he hates all whites in the States because of something that happened fucking ages ago?
Isn't that the same logic? Or is it double standards?
A typo is when you accidentally press the wrong key.

Eg - "Whst's wrong with you?" You see, someone hit the 's' key by ACCIDENT instead of the 'a', as they are right next to each other. For some reason, I don't think you accidentally hit the 'space bar' then held down the 'shift' key and capitalise the 'l'. (Thai Land). I'm pretty sure you never went there and lied to try impress people. I don't believe someone would go to a country and not know how to spell it.
I don't think the word you were looking for was 'typo', I think the word you want is 'ignorant'.

You're lying sack of shit. You just proved that I never said that AA should hate white people. And to further make you look like the idiot that you are. I HATE YOU AND YOU ARE NOT WHITE YOU ARE HISPANIC BUT YOU LIVE IN AUSTRALIA. You are such an idiot it's disgusting.

Aussie pole smoker.
hardhead
Race and racism in America can be a complicated issue nowadays(like rusty said you factor in things like socieo-economics/classism/rich vs poor/newer ethnic groups etc) and in some cases it can cut both ways, especially in minority majority urban areas(look up Eddie Jordan if you want to see a case of whites being racially discriminated against/fired from their job to make a racial quota).

Then I look at my state past and present which has had a history of racism and racial segregation(like most of the deep south) but at the same time back in the antebellum/pre-Civil War period we had one of the highest numbers of free blacks(and some of the wealthiest) in the country, amazingly even some of them who owned slaves.... dntknw.gif

We've just elected a governor of Inidan decent in 07 and Obama won pretty easily in the Democratic primaries as well(although we have the 2nd highest black % so I'm not sure what the white vote was for Clinton). At the same time does it mean that racism is not alive in this state(Jena 6 for instance)?? Of course not, but I think for the most part we're turning the corner and people are looking at the issues facing the state, rather than race or a person's skin color...

Obviously it's not race related but even corruption of city and state officials(one of our staples laugh.gif ) is taking a HUGE hit with the Feds in town the last 3 years. I do feel things are changing for the better around here, hopefully it keeps up...
Douchebag
QUOTE(Fitz @ May 15 2008, 10:22 PM) [snapback]389671[/snapback]
You didn't answer the question AGAIN. I'm not going to ask whether you made the statement below or not, because it's proven you did. But answer the questions below that quote.
What's the difference if in the states, an african-american used that same logic and hated every non-african american in the states because of what happened years ago? Can you explain the difference to me? Other than being in different countries and one being Aborigines and the other being African.
Or you going to avoid the question for a 3rd (maybe 4th) consecutive time?

The difference is one has to do with a race of people and the other has to with some people in a country. White people are white people regardless of what country they live in. How come I haven't mentioned Russians or Germans or albinos. There is a clear difference and it's clear to see that you are the the only person on this ENTIRE site that is too dense to realize it. I like theyou didn't even acknowledge that you I hate just the same for being an Aussie even though your hispanic JUST LIKE ME. Dingleberry. haha.gif
BGv2.0
QUOTE(The Conscience @ May 15 2008, 04:40 PM) [snapback]389605[/snapback]
No, you're not facing the facts. Racism is STILL a big issue in this country and this election proves. Not only that but cases like Sean Bell who was shot 42 fucking times by the NYPD, and Abner Luima who got fucking plunger stuffed up his ass the fucking Pigs, who by the all happen to be white. It's just that it doesn't effect you because you are white and to YOU don't care. I fully expect that from you but make no mistakes Racism is still a hot topic it's just that it has not been in the front lines since the civil rights movement.

I don't really see where this current election proves anything other than just how far race relations have come in the last 50 years....a black man is running for and winning his bid for Presidency.

And Rusty is correct.....3-4 of the Officers in the Bell case were black themselves.

NOW....without doubt...you are correct...I as a white guy can NEVER understand what it is like to suffer the small little annoying race issues....as in cops looking twice at you...or a white woman being scared of you just due to skin color....which I know is little annoying bullshit, that although does not harm you physically, must be aggrivating.

BUT...the same is said for blacks in relation to whites....

You say we are advanced.....why? Because we realize our own mortality? With all of our advancement...we continue to kill ourselves slowly with a whole host of issues....I'm not sure I agree with you on our supposed level of advancement.

As humans we are supposed to and SHOULD know better than to do many things....BUT....still do them. Why does a man cheat on his wife? He's not supposed to. Why does a guy murder another...he's not supposed to.

I don't care what anybody says....MUCH of this shit IS in many of our DNA. If it was not the bullshit never would have happened in the first place.

And although I agree with your desire for a better future for your children, wanting them to live in a perfect world where everybody fully accepts and loves everyone differnt from them....is simply unrealistic. The Jews and Muslims are a perfect example of how things like this have been here from the dawn of time and will always be....just as murder and every other negative thing you can think of.

The key is learning to live together dispite that natural desire to want your own kind to be the number 1 without wiping each other out!

And honestly in the last 20 years how many of your family members have been lynched by whites? Probally the same number of white women in my family that have been raped by black men......0.

I don't think race relations are nearly as bad as many make it out to be. I myself think the problem comes when people expect PERFECTION in relation to race relations or when it's forced to to the idea of it being owed.

If I made the statement...."I would be angry with my daughter if she married a black man." Right away....I would be seen as a "racist"...a hate monger and evil being. When it MIGHT be a simple case of a preference for what you want of your own family. If a black family states they don't want their son or daughter to date a white person....for many...that's ok.

IMHO....that's picking and choosing...it's either all right or all wrong....it's a 2 way street.

When I hear a black family angry at their child dating a white person (and I've heard it on numerous occasions) I don't think "these racist assholes".....I just see them as a family trying to keep their family the way they want it...and that is a preferance...not a racist stance.

rusty_trombone
QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ May 15 2008, 10:49 PM) [snapback]389676[/snapback]
I don't really see where this current election proves anything other than just how far race relations have come in the last 50 years....a black man is running for and winning his bid for Presidency.

And Rusty is correct.....3-4 of the Officers in the Bell case were black themselves.

NOW....without doubt...you are correct...I as a white guy can NEVER understand what it is like to suffer the small little annoying race issues....as in cops looking twice at you...or a white woman being scared of you just due to skin color....which I know is little annoying bullshit, that although does not harm you physically, must be aggrivating.

BUT...the same is said for blacks in relation to whites....

You say we are advanced.....why? Because we realize our own mortality? With all of our advancement...we continue to kill ourselves slowly with a whole host of issues....I'm not sure I agree with you on our supposed level of advancement.

As humans we are supposed to and SHOULD know better than to do many things....BUT....still do them. Why does a man cheat on his wife? He's not supposed to. Why does a guy murder another...he's not supposed to.

I don't care what anybody says....MUCH of this shit IS in many of our DNA. If it was not the bullshit never would have happened in the first place.

And although I agree with your desire for a better future for your children, wanting them to live in a perfect world where everybody fully accepts and loves everyone differnt from them....is simply unrealistic. The Jews and Muslims are a perfect example of how things like this have been here from the dawn of time and will always be....just as murder and every other negative thing you can think of.

The key is learning to live together dispite that natural desire to want your own kind to be the number 1 without wiping each other out!

And honestly in the last 20 years how many of your family members have been lynched by whites? Probally the same number of white women in my family that have been raped by black men......0.

I don't think race relations are nearly as bad as many make it out to be. I myself think the problem comes when people expect PERFECTION in relation to race relations or when it's forced to to the idea of it being owed.

If I made the statement...."I would be angry with my daughter if she married a black man." Right away....I would be seen as a "racist"...a hate monger and evil being. When it MIGHT be a simple case of a preference for what you want of your own family. If a black family states they don't want their son or daughter to date a white person....for many...that's ok.

IMHO....that's picking and choosing...it's either all right or all wrong....it's a 2 way street.

When I hear a black family angry at their child dating a white person (and I've heard it on numerous occasions) I don't think "these racist assholes".....I just see them as a family trying to keep their family the way they want it...and that is a preferance...not a racist stance.

yeah, but if you don't want any black blood in your family, just because they are black, it's your prerogative, but it's just stupid.

i mean if your daughter brings home a well educated, nice guy, with a good career and that seriously cares about her and he happens to be black so you prefer her to be with any white guy, including the no teeth, trailer park, mullet having redneck, then there is something wrong with your logic and honestly you deserve to have her knocked up by the retard. (and when i say "you" i don't mean you personally, i mean the royal you)
BGv2.0
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ May 15 2008, 10:04 PM) [snapback]389679[/snapback]
yeah, but if you don't want any black blood in your family, just because they are black, it's your prerogative, but it's just stupid.

i mean if your daughter brings home a well educated, nice guy, with a good career and that seriously cares about her and he happens to be black so you prefer her to be with any white guy, including the no teeth, trailer park, mullet having redneck, then there is something wrong with your logic and honestly you deserve to have her knocked up by the retard. (and when i say "you" i don't mean you personally, i mean the royal you)

Well....it is your opinion that it is stupid. People are allowed to have their own preferences. And becuase this is an issue you yourself would have ZERO problem with....does not make it "stupid".....that's your opinion. To somebody else it might be a valid idea.

I totally agree with what you said in the second part though. But I think you simply assumed too much with my original statement.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(The Conscience @ May 16 2008, 01:37 AM) [snapback]389661[/snapback]
I HATE YOU AND YOU ARE NOT WHITE YOU ARE HISPANIC BUT YOU LIVE IN AUSTRALIA.

I think you will find that Fitz is a Australian citizen who was born here which makes him a Australian of South American/Hispanic heritage. Do you understand that dimwit. He is a Australian, Fitz has never said he was white so I don't even know where you getthis idea from but it DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT HE IS A FUCKING AUSSIE!!

This is Conscience's dream woman in mind especially.

Douchebag
Why are these Aussies just repeating what I said and then pretending that they are making a real point? Yet it's only these two pole smoking butt pirates that are even acknowledging each other. Mind you these to Backwood Faggots are trying there hardest to derail a very important thread, just because I hurt their feelings. Get over it....................Move on.............................Sensitive ass mutherfuckers.
Douchebag
QUOTE(Fitz @ May 15 2008, 10:52 PM) [snapback]389677[/snapback]
Ignorant.
To make things easier for you.

Person A = Australian
Person B = American

You said you hate anything Australian (besides aborigines). By that logic, you hate any Australian you don't even know just because of something 'Person A' had no control of.
It's the exact same reasoning that 'Person B' may hate any white american (besides african-american) of something they had no control of.

It's the exact same reasoning. I don't know what you are trying to argue.

You are reaching because my hate is lacation specific. In this case your shithole Island. I've been slapping you and your boyfreind around for like 10 pages in three threads. That has to be some kind of record. This shit needs to go down in fighthype history.
Douchebag
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ May 16 2008, 04:27 AM) [snapback]389695[/snapback]
I think you will find that Fitz is a Australian citizen who was born here which makes him a Australian of South American/Hispanic heritage. Do you understand that dimwit. He is a Australian, Fitz has never said he was white so I don't even know where you getthis idea from but it DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT HE IS A FUCKING AUSSIE!!

This is Conscience's dream woman in mind especially.

Somebody failed reading comprehension.
ElectricTwinkie
...speaking of islands...

Ireland-the irish have been persecuted and made slaves for eons. Their only recourse is to drink heavily and undermine society through eroded culture. Perhaps the greatest example of Irish "shamrock" intervention, is with the HMS Titanic. Many scholars have noted on the shipwreck, that only 1 in 10 rivets were actually installed correctly. The other 9 were stamped with "fuck you, we're drunk, you don't pay us shit, so we peed on this one."
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(ElectricTwinkie @ May 16 2008, 09:12 AM) [snapback]389713[/snapback]
...speaking of islands...

Ireland-the irish have been persecuted and made slaves for eons. Their only recourse is to drink heavily and undermine society through eroded culture. Perhaps the greatest example of Irish "shamrock" intervention, is with the HMS Titanic. Many scholars have noted on the shipwreck, that only 1 in 10 rivets were actually installed correctly. The other 9 were stamped with "fuck you, we're drunk, you don't pay us shit, so we peed on this one."

that's pretty funny. fucking irish.
Warlord
QUOTE(The Conscience @ May 16 2008, 05:50 AM) [snapback]389699[/snapback]
Mind you these to Backwood Faggots are trying there hardest to derail a very important thread

"Faggot" is a derogatory term used to degrade your fellow man who is of a different sexual orientation than your own. I, for one, find it highly amusing that some bitch on fighthype crying about racism would so blantantly toss out such an obviously insensitive term like "faggot."

You don't condone racism (hatred towards your fellow man because he has different skin color), but you find it perfectly acceptable to condone hatred towards your fellow man because he chooses a lifestly different from your own.

Seems to me the only "faggot" here is you, you goddamn jizz-licking hypocrite.
Warlord
QUOTE(The Conscience @ May 16 2008, 05:55 AM) [snapback]389700[/snapback]
You are reaching because my hate is lactation specific.

Your hate is "lactation" specific? You hate your mother? What did you hate more? Your mother's milk, or your father's jizz? Cause I know you were sipping on both, you poor unfortunate soul.
Douchebag
QUOTE(Warlord @ May 17 2008, 12:20 AM) [snapback]389848[/snapback]
"Faggot" is a derogatory term used to degrade your fellow man who is of a different sexual orientation than your own. I, for one, find it highly amusing that some bitch on fighthype crying about racism would so blantantly toss out such an obviously insensitive term like "faggot."

You don't condone racism (hatred towards your fellow man because he has different skin color), but you find it perfectly acceptable to condone hatred towards your fellow man because he chooses a lifestly different from your own.

Seems to me the only "faggot" here is you, you goddamn jizz-licking hypocrite.

:YawN
Douchebag
QUOTE(Warlord @ May 17 2008, 12:23 AM) [snapback]389849[/snapback]
Your hate is "lactation" specific? You hate your mother? What did you hate more? Your mother's milk, or your father's jizz? Cause I know you were sipping on both, you poor unfortunate soul.

Double :YaWN
Warlord
That's what I thought. Now run on home Timmy, and bang your head on the wall, crying and cursing "The Man" because you're still struggling to make a living off peddaling anime movies to your little gay-ass friends. And if you get mad enough, and really want to make yourself feel hard, pop GTA IV into your Japanese-imported Playstation gaming system, and get to it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.