Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: hate to say it Cotto wins!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
phillip2you
Hey guys please don't get upset, but I believe that Cotto will disapoint a lot of us. I see cotto winning only to the fact that he poses the entire body movement and his very techniquel. Cotto will be the winner when everything is set and done. But after all for the sake of argument let the better man win. What do I know I have only been watching boxin for 25years.
Douchebag
QUOTE(phillip2you @ May 16 2008, 02:11 AM) [snapback]389691[/snapback]
Hey guys please don't get upset, but I believe that Cotto will disapoint a lot of us. I see cotto winning only to the fact that he poses the entire body movement and his very techniquel. Cotto will be the winner when everything is set and done. But after all for the sake of argument let the better man win. What do I know I have only been watching boxin for 25years.

I think a slight majority are picking Cotto to win.....................What the fuck is "techniquel"?

/
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(phillip2you @ May 16 2008, 02:11 AM) [snapback]389691[/snapback]

why would we be upset, fuck margarito
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.