Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where's Hitman Harding or Rivado?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Byrd Man
Is anyone updating the scores of the Fantasy Boxing league? Ever since I posted my point totals for the De La Hoya/Forbes fight, there's been no one else posting in there but me. I've since added my points for the Timothy Bradley fight, and Chris Byrd is fighting tonight.

Where are these dudes at? Internet problems?
Byrd Man
Anyone? Are the two alright? internet go out? Is the fantasy league still going? Are the points being logged? lol
Jack 1000
I'll shoot them an e-mail, but I haven't heard anything one way or the other.

Jack
hitman harding
I heard Rivado got deported by the feds laugh.gif
Byrd every thing is updated and I'm still winning cool.gif
hitman harding
I think he really did get deported cray.gif

Rivado's profile
Profile Views: 256*
Local Time: May 25 2008, 06:10 PM
2,399 posts (1 per day)
Rivado
Nah, I'm right here. I switched to a day shift (laid-off/new job) so I have less time on the net but more time at home with the wife and kids in the eves so less time for FH-- that is until now. lol. I will be around more often from here on out tho. Just had to sort out a few things and get settled in to my new schedule. Sorry Jack for not responding to your email but I had every intention of logging on here soon, so here I am. Oh yeah I haven't been on any boxing sites in a good minute that I completely missed the Hatton/Laz card last night. The nerve.
Jack 1000
Thanks Hitman and Rivado!!!

You're back!!! The board will be on fire now!!! WOOOO HOOOO! LOL!

Jack
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.