Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Official Sawney Bean vs. Aleksander Alexeev Thread
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
Blayde
Sunday, May 25th another great battle for the Heavyweight Title will be presented to us. Newly crowned Sawney Bean who got the title against Holyfield and defended it successfully against Coile will put it on the line against Aleksander Alexeev, the former Cruiserweight champion who always came close to becoming the Heavyweight champion, but didnt get by Lipstick. He also lost a close one against Angus and seems to be missing something to get the huge Ws.

Sawney Bean career highlights:
W UD Aaron Coile
W UD Evander Holyfield
W UD dark heaven
W UD Anthony Johnson
L UD Anthony Johnson
W TKO Sky Taylor
L KO Sky Taylor
W KO Mark Hunt
W UD Buster Douglas
L UD Buster Douglas

Aleksander Alexeev career highlights:
W KO Evander Holyfield
W UD Lanky Gawn
W KO Iron
L KO, L SD Dipsy
W KO Coile
W UD dark heaven
W TKO Ice Cream
W UD Bad Chad Dawson
L UD Angus
L UD Touch of Sleep
Maxy
Despite being champion Beans credentials don't match up to Alexeev. Aleksander has failed in his biggest fights but Angus and Dipsy are a league above Bean in terms of ability.

No smokescreen here - I really doubt I can find a way to beat Alexeev with Bean but it will depend on how Alexeev decides to box the fight.

Bean has been disheartened by comments from former champ Dipsy, who was quite derogatory about his ability, but he said, "The fans won't be swayed by what ex-champs say...I'll do my talking in the ring and I know in my soul that I have all I need ability wise to beat Alexeev. He's good but he's crude and I can do what Dipsy did to him - but better!"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.