Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Axe Murderer...
FightHype Community > MMA HYPE > UFC
Warlord
WAR Wand, bitches!!! The real Axe Murderer showed his face tonight. Jardine was seeing angels after that fight, laying motionless and shit like a corpse. Quinton Jackson you better pray Wanderlei Silva is serious about dropping to middleweight, otherwise he might indeed try to hang you from the cage the same way he hung you on the ropes.
Warlord
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5jlne_wa...h-jardine_sport

Here's a link to the fight, don't know how long it will stay up. Get it while its hot.
BigG
Wanderlei is aweosme...its been a long time since Silvas won like that..and he beat a quality opponent.
Warlord
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ May 25 2008, 12:31 AM) [snapback]390617[/snapback]
Wanderlei is aweosme...its been a long time since Silvas won like that..and he beat a quality opponent.

Jardine is decent enough; he beat Liddell clearly and convincingly, but he also has some ugly losses. (Then again so do most fighters in MMA.) Silva's victory was nice to see, and hopefully it gives him a confidence boost. Nice to see the those redneck fans put down their faggot-ass "USA! USA! USA!" chant long enough to cheer Wanderlei for his win. The man is a legend, in and out of the ring, and he deserves everything positive that he gets.
Bill The Butcher
Damn, did I miss a good fight card? I wanted to check it out, but I went camping instead. How was it?
kidbazooka1
Jardine has good wins over Liddell and Forrest.

The KO was brutal typical Silva style that is why he is my all time favorite MMA fighter. I hope he gets a shot at Rampage and destroys him in similar fashion.
BrutalBodyShots
Silva looked really good, vintage stuff. Overall I was pretty entertained by the entire card, but this fight was explosive. The Dean Of Sardines can head back to Higher Learning.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.