Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Disgraceful
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
D-MARV
They tried to cheat Danny Williams and they still lost!!!! LOL

The Fix is On

Watch and Discuss!!!!

The ref took 2 points from Danny for a Low Blow in the 2nd

The ref gave Danny 2 Standing 8 counts in 3rd, although the second one Danny was defending himself and ready too return punches

One Knockdown in the 4th was obviously a slip, at the very end of the round

In round 5, Danny knocks Airich down and the ref gives him a year to recover!

Danny batters the guy in round 6 and they cut the round in half to save him! LOL

They gave the guy a minute and a half of rest in between round 6 and 7

And Danny Still Won...
D-MARV
Holy Sh*T

It was the guys promoter that rang the bell in round 6. LOL!!!!! This is crazier than I thought
Boxingjunkie
That was hilarious. What the hell kinda commission do they have in Spain? It doesnt look like they have one at all. I bet Williams never fights there again.
STEVENSKI
Da Brixton Bomba takez all comerz.

He can win when everyting is against him coz he iz da man da Brixton Bomba can never lose.

Westside
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Jun 2 2008, 06:22 PM) [snapback]391205[/snapback]
Da Brixton Bomba takez all comerz.

He can win when everyting is against him coz he iz da man da Brixton Bomba can never lose.

Westside

LOL, beat me to it.
Chillmatic
Correction...
BigG
LOL so the other guy was up by 7 points after 4 rounds in an 8 round fight. Thats just crazy.
D-MARV
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jun 2 2008, 08:52 PM) [snapback]391225[/snapback]
LOL so the other guy was up by 7 points after 4 rounds in an 8 round fight. Thats just crazy.

Crazy isn't the word George! This was insane. Im glad Danny won
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Jun 3 2008, 12:24 AM) [snapback]391212[/snapback]
LOL, beat me to it.

Da Brixton Bomba can beat anyone to it.

Westside
Warlord
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Jun 2 2008, 09:21 PM) [snapback]391249[/snapback]
Da Brixton Bomba can beat anyone to it.

Westside

Danny Willamz iz da best. He jus pretendz to loze so he can spud hiz victimz into unconsciouznizz. Danny Williamz is da truth! Skelton iz okay.

Westside
STEVENSKI
Williamz must ave spudded dat guy reel good.

Westside
Warlord
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Jun 2 2008, 11:42 PM) [snapback]391258[/snapback]
Williamz must ave spudded dat guy reel good.

Westside

Audley Harrison iz kind of da truth, but not like da Brixton Bomba. Brixton Bomba iz da best alwayz n 4ever, but Skelton iz okay 2. Westside. Danny will spud diz guy in 2 secondz. Westside.
Jack 1000
Oner the promoter should face a severe suspension and fine. (MINIMUM of out for a year. If he were banned for life, that would not be too harsh either.) The ref was on Williams' ass the whole fight. The kind of shit we see in German boxing has now reached to Spain. This was despicable.

Williams has asked the BBBOC to launch an investigation into all of controversial circumstances surrounding the fight, and Simon Block, who heads the BBBOC is going to do it. The promoter ringing the bell to save his fighter, was such a gross violation of his duties that to have this action go unpunished would be almost as reprehensible as what happened in the match itself.

Everyone involved in "favoring" Airich should have the book thrown at them.

Jack
Blayde
QUOTE(Chillmatic @ Jun 3 2008, 02:36 AM) [snapback]391215[/snapback]
Ahmet Oner, the promoter, had issued a public apology and explanation regarding this situation. He also asked for a rematch between the two.

This is the same promoter who oversaw the incident in which Yoan Pablo Hernandez was knocked down by Wayne Braithwaite and was assisted up by the referee.

No, Hernandez is a Sauerland boxer and his fight against Braithwaite was at a Sauerland event.
MarzB
QUOTE(Jack 1000 @ Jun 4 2008, 02:26 PM) [snapback]391406[/snapback]
Oner the promoter should face a severe suspension and fine. (MINIMUM of out for a year. If he were banned for life, that would not be too harsh either.) The ref was on Williams' ass the whole fight. The kind of shit we see in German boxing has now reached to Spain. This was despicable.

Williams has asked the BBBOC to launch an investigation into all of controversial circumstances surrounding the fight, and Simon Block, who heads the BBBOC is going to do it. The promoter ringing the bell to save his fighter, was such a gross violation of his duties that to have this action go unpunished would be almost as reprehensible as what happened in the match itself.

Everyone involved in "favoring" Airich should have the book thrown at them.

Jack

I remember when you discussed how corrupt Sauerland was/is and I found out that while this fight occurred in Spain the promoter and the main television feed were actually GERMAN.

I saw this a couple days ago didn't have time to post about it but wow. Glad Danny kicked his ass..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.