Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Random Thread
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
D-MARV
I had the weirdest dream last night!!!!
I had a dream that Miguel Cotto knocked out Nikolay Valuev with a body shot in the first round... LOL I know, How random is that!

Al Hata

Last year I was taking Chantix to help me quit smoking. My boy who gave me the information told me that I will experience crazy dreams while taking the meds. Well he was right. In one dream I was drive by shooting people in Newark with Chad Johnson and Brian Leonard. The last dream I had I remember having two dicks. When I woke up I was sweating and seriously thought I had 2 dicks. I was relieved when I realized it wasn't true. That shit is nuts, and it worked I quit smoking. I still have some stored for a rainy day.
Mean Mister Mustard
LOL that is weird. I once dreamt that DLH fought a younger version of himself and lost, big surprise. I also once dreamt that Morales lost a decision against Barerra and proceeded to punch the announcer, who would then cry and have Morales arrested on the spot.
AKay
Wierd thing I just got accused in PM of using my "ADMIN POWERS" to beat peoples high scores in the arcade!

Bizarre...
ElectricTwinkie
I found corn in my poop the other day. The thing of it is, I don't eat corn....
Bill The Butcher
My neighbor has three rabits.
Al Hata
QUOTE(ElectricTwinkie @ Jun 11 2008, 06:05 PM) [snapback]392258[/snapback]
I found corn in my poop the other day. The thing of it is, I don't eat corn....

laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.