Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pavlik vs. Lockett: RBR/Postfight Results-HBO @9:05 CST
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
This thread is for all of the on-going action and post-fight comments about the Pavlik-Lockett fight!

Jack

Administrator
Mean Mister Mustard
Forget about it.
Imperius3
Short night of boxing tonight.
BigG
Pavlik did what he to do, devoured the overmatched Lockett.

Now bring on Pavlik-Calzaghe!
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
The De Leon-Lopez fight had me out of my chair. That was friggin crazy, I knew Lopez would win tonight, but I really didn't expect it like that. He DOMINATED him. Pavlik did what was expected.
Imperius3
I also was expecting Lopez to win, but not that quickly.
hardhead
I love how Lockett came into the ring and with that boot in his mouth... laugh.gif like that shit makes you fight better, dude reminded me of one of those British punk rockers with the mowhawk... laugh.gif Pavlik crumpled that motherfucker though... laugh.gif
D-MARV
QUOTE(Imperius3 @ Jun 7 2008, 11:23 PM) [snapback]391804[/snapback]
Short night of boxing tonight.

lol,
Really short! HBO worked a total of 10 minutes
The Original MrFactor
Kinda disappointed that Arum has given us 2 stiffs for his 2 top guys. Gomez with Cotto and Lockett with Pavlik.I would much rather have seen Pavlik/Winky Wright.
WolfishPromistah
"Kinda disappointed that Arum has given us 2 stiffs for his 2 top guys. Gomez with Cotto and Lockett with Pavlik.I would much rather have seen Pavlik/Winky Wright."

Well, try a lil to keep your head up, Original, 'cause we "may" be getting Calzaghe in October. I see somebody getting stopped in that one, believe it or not, TKO at the least. Calzaghe is going to try to be there with flurries after all, and he's got that dependable tendency to try to "tough-man-it-out" when he gets hit. I cannot wait to see how that works against someone who's "sharp with power" from both sides, but especially the right, and I am not quite so impressed by Calzaghe's taking it to the body. It seemed Kessler was hurting him good there, but MK basically seemed to refuse to keep following up with that and his uppercuts off the jab in close. Kelly might not make that same mistake, which would be an assuringly dependable element in his quest for victory against the Wales warrior, Calzaghe.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.