Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The official Aleksander Alexeev-Kinto "The Genius" Mulberry
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
Maxy
This weekend, fresh of his come from behind knockout victory over Larry Holmes, world heavyweight champion Aleksander Alexeev defends his titles against unbeaten KO artist Kinto "The Genius" Mulberry.

Despite his strong resume and the fact he comes from our leagues most successful gym, Alexeev doesn't seem to be unbeatable as champion. In his two biggest fights to date he was knocked out by Dipsy Gawn and lost a decision to Harold Angus but he has since gone on to establish himself as the best heavyweight in the world.

Mulberry has taken an easy route to the top with careful match making and insiders point out that he is very vulnerable to certain styles of fighters. The question is, does Alexeev possess the right style to stop Mulberry in his tracks and fend of the challenge from the unbeaten challenger?

Mulberry, whose command of the English language is limited despite living in both America and England for most of his life (yeah, he's just plain stupid) claims he will destroy Alexeev saying, "He is bum. Not skilled, not fast, not clever, not good enough. I own him. I come to fight, I come to win."

Dipsy Gawn, who has sparred with Mulberry and fought Alexeev believes this fight will come down to who is the smarter man on the night. "Alexeev is more rounded as a fighter, Kinto is strong, he is fearless. His fearlessness will be his undoing someday but Alexeev has shown vulnerabilities...this will be an easy win for one of them...I don't see a war, I see a clean knockout and I see it being early...I'll go with Kinto but I don't have a whole lot of conviction in that prediction."
Maxy
MULBERRY SLAMS "NO CHARISMA ALEXEEV"

World heavyweight title challenger Kinto "The Genius" Mulberry has slammed champion Aleksander Alexeev declaring, "He is the most dull man to ever box. He has no charisma. He is disgrace to champions, a coward. I will kill him and then I will fuck his wife, his sister and his mother. I am a real man. I come to fight!"
Blayde
Alexeev:

"I am not a big trash talker, but I know people like me as a champion and they will come to see me because I always come to fight and make for exciting fights. Even Dipsy Gawn doesnt believe Kinto can beat me, so I know I will be able to knock him out."
Maxy
Kinto "The Genius" Mulberry produced a stunning performance of controlled power punching to snatch the heavyweight title from Aleksander Alexeev with a 6th round knockout. Mulberry had promised he would come to fight and that is exactly what he did as he floored Alexeev in the first round and continued to hurt him in every other round until the finish.

It was a display that surprised his stablemate Dipsy Gawn who said after the fight, "I knew this one was gonna be a war between two guys who could hit but I didn't expect Kinto to be able to maintain that inside style against Alexeev. It was a sensational performance."

After the fight Mulberry simply said, "I told you I would destroy Alexeev", before leaving the ring with the belt slung across his shoulder. Hours later Mulberry stunned the boxing world by announcing his retirement from the sport, therefore vacating his newly won title.

A statement read, "Due to personal circumstances Kinto "The Genius" Mulberry has regrettably decided to retire from boxing for the time being. A return to the ring has not been ruled out but as of this current time, Kinto is retired."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.