Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sechew Powell
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
D-MARV
He just got KO'd by DeAndre Lattimore!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, What an Asshole!
hardhead
Latimore looks like a real deal prospect, he has some very nice boxing skills, defense and counterpunching, plus he went in for the attack when he had his man hurt...very promising fighter..
Chillmatic
What's so funny? I don't get the joke.
Chillmatic
QUOTE(hardhead @ Jun 11 2008, 11:20 PM) [snapback]392341[/snapback]
Latimore looks like a real deal prospect, he has some very nice boxing skills, defense and counterpunching, plus he went in for the attack when he had his man hurt...very promising fighter..

Latimore showed up to win, Powell was hoping for an early knockout.
BigG
I always liked Sechew..oh well..too bad. Hope he works his way back up.
D-MARV
QUOTE(Chillmatic @ Jun 11 2008, 11:20 PM) [snapback]392342[/snapback]
What's so funny? I don't get the joke.

I think it's funny that Sechew Powell obviously did not take his opponent seriously. He was jerking off in the ring and when he was getting nailed he acted as if the shots were not phasing him! He was talking to the ref while getting hammered, saying he was alright. The ref stopped the fight and Sechew acted as if this was the worst stoppage in the history! He obviously didn't train properly for this fight. He had to learn the hard way.

But props to DeAndre! He is a good looking prospect. He showed handspeed, determination, heart, and suprisingly good power. Ill be looking out for him.
Chillmatic
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Jun 12 2008, 12:01 AM) [snapback]392348[/snapback]
I think it's funny that Sechew Powell obviously did not take his opponent seriously. He was jerking in off in the ring and when he was getting nailed he act as if the shots were not phasing him! He was talking to the ref while getting hammered, saying he was alright. The ref stopped the fight and Sechew acted as if this was the worst stoppage in the history! He obviously didn't train properly for this fight. He had to learn the hard way.

But props to DeAndre! He is a good looking prospect. He show handspeed, determination, heart, and suprisingly good power. Ill be looking out for him.

Powell must have looked at that one knockout loss and thought he was going to blow through this guy.
U.S. Champ
Deandre's my cousin, no suprise to me its a Lou thang, Devon Alexander The Great is next up heard it from me first
D-MARV
QUOTE(U.S. Champ @ Jun 12 2008, 03:07 AM) [snapback]392357[/snapback]
Deandre's my cousin, no suprise to me its a Lou thang, Devon Alexander The Great is next up heard it from me first

You should get your cousin to come on fighthype so we can holla at him!
FenderDG3
QUOTE(U.S. Champ @ Jun 12 2008, 02:07 AM) [snapback]392357[/snapback]

Hey U.S. Champ, you're right Devon Alexander is very good. I saw him fight when I was at the Spinks vs. Karmazin fight. I was curious because the afternoon of the fight I was at McGirks (an Irish pub is Soulard where my brother lives) pre-drinking and everybody in the pub were talking about the local Vashon High School kid that was on the undercard. So I made sure to check him out, and he was quite impressive even as an 18 or 19 year old kid.
U.S. Champ
QUOTE(FenderDG3 @ Jun 12 2008, 05:44 PM) [snapback]392413[/snapback]
Hey U.S. Champ, you're right Devon Alexander is very good. I saw him fight when I was at the Spinks vs. Karmazin fight. I was curious because the afternoon of the fight I was at McGirks (an Irish pub is Soulard where my brother lives) pre-drinking and everybody in the pub were talking about the local Vashon High School kid that was on the undercard. So I made sure to check him out, and he was quite impressive even as an 18 or 19 year old kid.

Yeah he beat Demarcus "Chop Chop" Corley in his last fight on Jones-Trinidad undercard his only knock is his defense he tends to get hit too much but he can still tighten that up
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.